Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,797 members, 7,935,407 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:57 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2027077 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Onyi99:

You made a valid point and I agree with you.

But the show he went for is not for bbn fans,a table of seat there cost a million naira.
On a normal day,Bryann is more of a Rnb artist....His songs are not the kind you jump UP and down to vibe to

its mostly cool and steady tempo,i for one enjoys the bass line and that song he performed in the colour studio is my best

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Onyi99:

Madam if you are a phynation come out with your full chest.

Bryann was never ignored by anyone,the videos are on Twitter and you can also check razytv on Instagram.
Even Sabinus and others where vibing to his songs when he performed.

Beside you think he went for Ikeja under bridge show that people will be shouting up and down? My baby went for odogwu them show grin grin

Don't mind that one. I don't think she's even a Phynation. She belongs to the fanbase of one housemate that brands, show promoters, girls and almost everyone is snubbing so she wishes Big Baby Bri to be in their level.

Kwa kwa kwa!!!
Misery really likes company like they say grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Smoothgio:

On a normal day,Bryann is more of a Rnb artist....His songs are not the kind you jump UP and down to vibe to

its mostly cool and steady tempo,i for one enjoys the bass line and that song he performed in the colour studio is my best
Juju is the song title. I love the song too.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Onyi99:

Madam if you are a phynation come out with your full chest.

Bryann was never ignored by anyone,the videos are on Twitter and you can also check razytv on Instagram.
Even Sabinus and others where vibing to his songs when he performed.

Beside you think he went for Ikeja under bridge show that people will be shouting up and down? My baby went for odogwu them show grin grin

The way u reason is funny! Does it matter who I Stan!! Madam u don't have to get all defensive if u are really sure of what u are saying!!
I just reacted to the video that has been circulating on blogs e.g the link right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0f_76PhNbU
Truth is that people are not invested in Bryann's music except a tiny bunch of his Bbn fans which is not cool meaning he is still sleeping when BB titans is almost here!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:56am On Dec 30, 2022
EmmyCC:

Don't mind that one. I don't think she's even a Phynation. She belongs to the fanbase of one housemate that brands, show promoters, girls and almost everyone is snubbing so she wishes Big Baby Bri to be in their level.

Kwa kwa kwa!!!
Misery really likes company like they say grin grin grin
U are the misery desperately looking for company from what I see here as this has absolutely nothing to do with the rejected and forgotten sacrifice u Stan!!Urs is even worse than bryann that nobody send his mama!! He returned to Nigeria dry and no one still cares!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Smoothgio:

Bryann isnt proud or arrogant...he is camera shy and he has always said so right from day 1

You can recollect he had his head bent down and was playing with a empty bottle during his introduction to his fellow level one housemates

Not everyone likes the public appearance thing e.g Miracle but because of his craft(music) he (Bryann) should learn to overcome his shyness and mingle more cus you can only grow in the entertainment industry by meeting the right connection and one way of doing that is by attending public events

I havent seen the video but i doubt BBN fans would ignore their fave like sindel made it seems
Watch this
I don't just speak!
Comparing Bryann a musician in the entertainment industry that the public is their life with miracle a pilot that doesn't need the public to survive in his career is nonsense!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:06am On Dec 30, 2022
mayor1814:

I used to like this Bryan boy during the show but during the post show I noticed he's been becoming proud n arrogant kind of. Shunning and avoiding snapping pics with his colleagues, ignoring his colleagues and all dat...

And now ppl are not vibing to his music... whatever u do, be humble...
True humility is key but I guess warming chief priest bed got to his head!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:
Watch this
I don't just speak!
Comparing Bryann a musician in the entertainment industry that the public is their life with miracle a pilot that doesn't need the public to survive in his career is nonsense!!
Learn to read and understand

I said both are shy from public appearance but because of his music,he should learn how to overcome his own shyness

And the last place to get verified news is from youtube vloggers,90% of them are fake
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:
Lemme guess,you are the one who secured the hotel where they slept together ba

You sound immature with your unnecessary gay accusation and it doesnt look good on.If you are looking for gay housemates,you know where to find them
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Smoothgio:

Learn to read and understand

I said both are shy from public appearance but because of his music,he should learn how to overcome his own shyness

And the last place to get verified news is from youtube vloggers,90% of them are fake
They are not shy anything!! A shy person has no business on BBN! U can say he is an introvert which is still not a good personality to have in the music industry!!
And what are u blabbing about reading and understanding u compared them and I am telling u ur comparison is null as they have nothing in common!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Smoothgio:

Lemme guess,you are the one who secured the hotel where they slept together ba

You sound immature with your unnecessary gay accusation and it doesnt look good on.If you are looking for gay housemates,you know where to find them
Will u Shuttup!! I didn't sound immature when it was UTI, groovy, Eni and Emmanuel that u accused even more than myself grin because it's now Bryann ur fave u are restless!!
BBN fans and hypocrisy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:
U are the misery desperately looking for company from what I see here as this has absolutely nothing to do with the rejected and forgotten sacrifice u Stan!!Urs is even worse than bryann that nobody send his mama!! He returned to Nigeria dry and no one still cares!!
Everyone I Stan is doing better than your fave(s).

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2022
EmmyCC:

Everyone I Stan is doing better than your fave(s).
Dreamer U Stan Hermes and he is as useless as the word!! Let me ask u what value did he bring to the show even now!! He is so useless that fans don't want to see his ugly face at the reunion!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Onyi99:

BBN fans and their mentality grin

So people will stop vibing to Bryanns music because they think he is proud? grin

Anyway we are still waiting for his hit song. We are eagerly waiting to hear it. No matter how successful you are , good characters such as humility, being down to earth etc are important. Why is Tuface very likable till date. It's d humility.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:
Will u Shuttup!! I didn't sound immature when it was UTI, groovy, Eni and Emmanuel that u accused even more than myself grin because it's now Bryann ur fave u are restless!!
BBN fans and hypocrisy grin
You are the hypocrite here. Appearing in a picture with people was enough for you to term Sammy and co gays but Ade in a picture with same people you started shifting goal posts.

Meanwhile it's not today that Chief Priest started supporting his Imo State people, from Miracle to Mercy to Ozo and Prince and now Bryann. He is very open about this.
Every BBN Fan knows this but you still want to robe Bryann with gay accusations on this.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2022
EmmyCC:

You are the hypocrite here. Appearing in a picture with people was enough for you to term Sammy and co gays but Ade in a picture with same people you started shifting goal posts.

Meanwhile it's not today that Chief Priest started supporting his Imo State people, from Miracle to Mercy to Ozo and Prince and now Bryann. He is very open about this.
Every BBN Fan knows this but you still want to robe Bryann with gay accusations on this.
U are too daft for a man!! It's non of my business what u call Ade it's ur headache what I didn't accept was u calling everyone in that birthday hosted by Erica names simply because ur nightmare Ade was invited!!
Chief priest supporting igbo people yes but why is he not supporting ur Hermes perhaps that one is too ugly and dirty for him
kwa kwa kwa grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:
U are too daft for a man!! It's non of my business what u call Ade it's ur headache what I didn't accept was u calling everyone in that birthday hosted by Erica names simply because ur nightmare Ade was invited!!
Chief priest supporting igbo people yes but why is he not supporting ur Hermes perhaps that one is too ugly for him
kwa kwa kwa grin
It's either you are very dishonest or very daft.
You posted a picture of people at a party terming them gay and I posted a picture of your fave with same people to support you and you started acting stupid.
Erica hosted no party, she was an invitee.

Now read what I wrote[b][/b] "Chief Priest Supports Imo State people" He only settles for others where there's no one with potentials from Imo there. Hermes is from Delta and there's a probability he doesn't even Identify as Igbo like many from his side.

I guess you are too daft to read.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:
Dreamer U Stan Hermes and he is as useless as the word!! Let me ask u what value did he bring to the show even now!! He is so useless that fans don't want to see his ugly face at the reunion!
Yet he has bagged more deals while your guy is left empty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2022
EmmyCC:

It's either you are very dishonest or very daft.
You posted a picture of people at a party terming them gay and I posted a picture of your fave with same people to support you and you started acting stupid.
Erica hosted no party, she was an invitee.

Now read what I wrote[b][/b] "Chief Priest Supports Imo State people" He only settles for others where there's no one with potentials from Imo there". Hermes is from Delta and there's a probability he doesn't even Identify as Igbo like many from his side.

I guess you are too daft to read.
And I said U are that senseless!! the lowest of men with ur ignorance laced with so much stupidity to disgrace urself further!! Erica hosted that beach party go and do ur research properly before opening ur stinking mouth !!
I am a neutral here and Ofcourse my senses are intact unlike most of u Bbn fans that nonsense emotions for housemates that doesn't give a damn about u have beclouded ur medulla oblongata !!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2022
EmmyCC:

Yet he has bagged more deals while your guy is left empty.
I don't know the guy u are whining about perhaps ur nightmare that left way ahead of hermes!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:
And I said U are that senseless!! the lowest of men with ur ignorance laced with so much stupidity to disgrace urself further!! Erica hosted that beach party go and do ur research properly before opening ur stinking mouth !!
I am a neutral here and Ofcourse my senses are intact unlike most of u Bbn fans that nonsense emotions for housemates that doesn't give a damn about u have beclouded ur medulla oblongata !!
I am even more neutral than you.
Erica didn't throw the Beach party. Go do your research.
I am waiting for you to counter my points yet you bring insults that obviously I can't relate with.
I am actually more neutral than you o.
Na only cussing you Sabi, sense you no get.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:
I don't know the guy u are whining about perhaps ur nightmare that left way ahead of hermes!!
Okay o grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2022
EmmyCC:

I am even more neutral than you.
Erica didn't throw the Beach party. Go do your research.
I am waiting for you to counter my points yet you bring insults that obviously I can't relate with.
I am actually more neutral than you o.
Na only cussing you Sabi, sense you no get.
A myopic dunce like u deserves the cussing!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:
A myopic dunce like u deserves the cussing!!
Lol! grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Meanwhile I heard Doyin has dumped agbero chizzy before she loses the big sugar daddy that beauty got for her grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2022
Another News sheggz has dumped Hermes!
I saw Hermes bending under Adekunle's laps like he was to suck his cock on gotv!! grin it's on their page!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2022
About to be babymama! Congratulations Queen!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Monarchs vs Marians grin
Marians; Kwin U go carry belle for an unknown man u ashawo after insulting maria grin
Monarchs; Barren Maria that have been dating a married man and still can't conceive for him nko grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:
This video going round of Bryann being snubbed while performing! Has his fans abandoned him or what!

He is an unfortunate oloriburuku and no one wants to be associated with him!!! His by force fans aka Phyna haters have deserted him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:
I have never seen such in the history of BBN! I literally felt so sorry for him!

I didn’t!! If you don’t have the talent, rest!!! Stop forcing it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:

Kwa kwa kwa. I thought it was the mom doing the warming? Is sleeping sickness part of pinky’s crew?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
QueenSindel:
Another News sheggz has dumped Hermes!
I saw Hermes bending under Adekunle's laps like he was to suck his cock on gotv!! grin it's on their page!!

What would Light( Sheggz) be doing with darkness( Iyewerey)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.