Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1989534 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

You have only been watching for 2 hours, but called someone a furniture because you have not seen her do something in 2 hours, for a show that has run for at least 120 hours so far?

Like I said, try to watch the show, to avoid some funny takes.

The fight was one thing she has done, but she has done other things too. Even me, when I only tuned in to Trenches on occasion, I thought she was a furniture, but I watched them more. She no be furniture. Try watch show.

I really don't want to be dragging who is watching the show the longest with you. It's um really weird. I said what i said. Your opinion is yours, doesn't and shouldn't and can't influence mine.

So yh.

P.s Don't sound like sitting and watching big brother for long periods is really a good thing. Well, you are a girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Top 7 most followed Bbnaija housemates at the momentgrin
Bryann-145k
Beauty-145k
Sheggz-123k
Groovy-100k
Bella-79.8k
Chichi-72.9k
Hermes-72.6k

If your fave no Dey here,no vex ogrin

See beauty oh. E be like say the stunt on Saturday work.
Happy to see Hermes, Chichi and Bella there.
I wonder how many followers these top 7 came in with.
That will show us who is gaining the most.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
MamBi:

Tor, There is something about her that I am not comfortable with. But she gives me “sneaky” “manipulative” vibes. I hope I am wrong.

She laughingly bullied Doyin to pieces that night. It was really disturbing/ the right words for what I felt fail me now…before that moment she was my number two girl…after that I don’t trust her at all anymore…kukuma threw her away cheesy
The kain Doyin was supposed to see thru that (now I know why she didn’t -she was eyeing Shegz thumb down)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

I really don't want to be dragging who is watching the show the longest with you. It's um really weird. I said what i said. Your opinion is yours, doesn't and shouldn't and can't influence mine.

So yh.

P.s Don't sound like sitting and watching big brother for long periods is really a good thing. Well, you are a girl.

I wish Safarigirl does not dignity this with a response.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
My Top 3

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Taliya:
Allyson thought Kunle was hot and all and went all over him but discarded him like used tissue after realising he's just an empty boring entity

Honestly, this alone has demarketed him and he has alot to do to up his game
Nonsense agenda by fools that died prematurely before arrival cheesy
If Adekunle chased her or simped for her that would have made sense grin. but when u throw urself on a man then that person must be very stupid to expect the energy u want from him!! That's why some of these men treat ladies they don't really want like shit!! Like Boma treated Queen of SYE!!
Adekunle is a good man not a scum or all these mentally ill housemates that act anyhow without thinking that's why he accomodated the bitch ok!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Who caught the beginning of the convo between Doyana (Doyin and Diana)?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rosebloom:

I wish Safarigirl does not dignity this with a response.

Nobody cares tbh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
I also kinda like Giiddyfia
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

The french woman?... she said she had just 250 followers before big brother.
Lolgrincheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Manifesting for Islanders to lose their HOH games today. I badly need Trenches to win, dem don too suffer cry cry

Pure witchcraft sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Who is Chomzy paraing for?
Seems she is not in good terms with somebody…apparently she likes hanging around people she fights with cos she wants to hear what they will be saying about her?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Innocentchild:
Biggy messed up

Yesterday night would've been the perfect opportunity to add Rachel to the trenches and watch Beauty further descend into madness
Lol..it seems you like to see her running mad all the timegrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
MamBi:

Tor, There is something about her that I am not comfortable with. But she gives me “sneaky” “manipulative” vibes. I hope I am wrong.

I think she is playing a game...get them interested then say u don't want to proceed things...did it with Hermes, now adekunle...I see her always moving around the new guy deji too...let's keep watching sha...

I don't even need her to proceed anything with anyone but don't pursue and then draw back ...that's tacky

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Giddem...
I vowed not to quarrel with anyone this year,reasons am standing a cute and easy going guy like Adekunle...
But....make I no sha talk
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
This Chomzy isn’t the doll-like cool soft babe I saw before- she may be fire underneath- can only hope it’s not the type that destroys

I have removed her from my fav list until I watch some more
Shuffling away cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Nonsense agenda by fools that died prematurely before arrival cheesy
If Adekunle chased her or simped for her that would have made sense grin. but when u throw urself on a man then that person must be very stupid to expect the energy u want from him!! That's why some of these men treat ladies they don't really want like shit!! Like Boma treated Queen of SYE!!
Adekunle is a good man not a scum or all these mentally ill housemates that act anyhow without thinking that's why he accomodated the bitch ok!

Adekunle ain't boring...he is just not a gamer....so just ignore...people have a right tonair their views on him ...u can counter constructively ...nothing to get hyper over..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Last year u stanned an Ashawo bastard that painted the whole of biggie's house with her dilapidated kpekus,this year you are staning a sango apprentice....you must really be dealing with a lot in ur life...
Tati babyyy...never start ur madness,the show still long..
She’s still very much more relevant than your gay pig!
Make I see the idiot wey you go Stan this time firstgrin
Odegrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
If I could I would yank off the cowrie earrings from Elo’s ears, like that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

grin grin grin Let us be honest, Adekunle is boring, every conversation is a lecture, I beg jare, it is summer they are in the house, they want to have fun. He should have continued his self-discovery journey and applied next year for the show. cry cry

True story

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chomzy is not stable ooo
shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Clement1111:

this is where Sheggz is supposed to bring his talent out

i see islanders winning the wager task this week

but God please,let my trenchers win the HoH today
Islanders must win this task!
Period!grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
activities2:
The people in that picture aren't the people that came yesterday
But the names matched so I'm hoping the mixed race will match wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
I like Giddyfia
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
This Elo guy is very boring. You dey follow woman talk and you dey ask am her favorite snack. Wetin be that? angry

Meanwhile the babe mind dey another part of the house where she’d rather be. And he didn’t even catch the hint. Foolish boy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Islanders must win this task!
Period!grin

It’s my house but I want them to lose o
cheesy
Some tension is needed there, they are too relaxed and have not shown emotions
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Giel:

See beauty oh. E be like say the stunt on Saturday work.
Happy to see Hermes, Chichi and Bella there.
I wonder how many followers these top 7 came in with.
That will show us who is gaining the most.
I just heard that the top 3 already had fans prior to BBN.
Me too ,I’m happy to see Hermes on this listgrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
MissSpirine:
My Top 3
Nice choice!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Geezeem:

What's the connection?

Beauty breeds narcissism. Narcissism is a mental illness.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Lol..it seems you like to see her running mad all the timegrin
It's entertaining so long may it continue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
After one week, I must say that Trenches guys are much more interesting than these borites for Island.

Elo, Dotun and Adekunle are very boring. I’d rather watch Bryan, Cyph and Kess….

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eeghe:
I like Giddyfia
the guy is good, I think names play major role in this show, that name is not kind of ......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.