Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,780 members, 7,893,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2000304 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2022
MamBi:

This is true because I remember always consoling you about Frodd. grin

grin grin grin

It was after Frodd that I don't wish for any fave of mine to be a ship. That man drained me that season.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2022
Please you guys, I can’t hold it anymore.

I miss watching my girl Beauty on my screen. I miss her so much please cry

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Well, they need to be themselves cos we all say that. I blame d producers for making d cameras to b obvious

Well...a lot of us don't announce our pooing intention over and over again lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy chiwa nnor..

O di nma maka your health grin

Hehehehehe

Happy new week.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2022
bukolaademi001:
You know just gree rest since yesterday when Dem don disqualify your fav. You just woke up to type this unprovoked. Pele dear, you will be fine. Vote for Doyin sha,she's very loyal to your girl.

You dey mind the attention seeker, e no get wetin he wan drag Bella with na.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2022
Ibukzy:
grin
Omor this one go choke ohh
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Big brother would be switching housemates today.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Seems this failed General is the 25th housemate of the Level up season.
Always dropping unsolicited takes here and there. Trying so hard to revive his career.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Their Friday task is African fashion. I'm certain Hermes and his team will win this because this is his genre.

I don't think groovy can pull this off even though he's supposed to as a fashion model and retailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehe

Happy new week.
Same hereeee..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Ibukzy:
House Swap
The Trenches should show the Islanders how it's done. They didn't come to the house for vacation.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2022
I appreciate the efforts Doyin put into looking good every day, love when a lady looks good.
The real soft life babe kiss

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2022
scondy:

U lot are just desperate to push this dead narrative....islanders give equal content and we that follow them aren't complaining....u derive ur entertainment from trenches ...by all means go ahead....but don't come and be capping that islanders are being relegated ....last I checked they have the upper hand so far ....biko calm down and enjoy the show ..choose ur entertainment and let others choose theirs...that's y there are 2 channels ...
You should know that some people are paid to campaign for some hms. There's nothing wrong in that tho, it's a legit means of earning extra cheese but the campaign shouldn't be tacky and obvious to the extent of spamming the forum with some dumb and unnecessary msgs cos you have to meet your target.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2022
Beorn:

The difference between us is that I'm consistent with my criticisms of men that behave such way towards women on the show while you're playing the ostrich.

I don't know which show you watched but Frodd wasn't choking Esther like Sheggz is doing to Bella. Frodd wasn't a saint at all and had his weakness.

Let me refresh your memory a bit. In the first 2-3 weeks of Frodd's season, while Frodd was chasing Esther, Esther was coupled up with Nelson. It was disgusting to watch as they were always together under the duvet discussing smelly armpit and stuff. It led to the downfall of Nelson as he couldn't garner fans because he didn't show himself to viewers. In the first week, Frodd was even eyeing Isilomo then while waiting for Esther.

After Nelson left, Frodd intensified his chase of Esther despite Esther not willing to accept him. This was the major foolishness of Frodd not that he was always with Esther and asking her to hold him and kiss him etc.

When it was clear that Esther no send am, he left her and when Venita came in, he coupled with Venita. It was then that Esther gave him a little attention and he stupidly ran back to her. I remember criticizing Frodd for that. The week Esther left, I also spoke out that Frodd was now spending so much time with Esther and it was grating on my nerves.

I can beat my chest and say I've not seen anyone that has bashed his fave like I did to Frodd. I criticized him so much that some people doubted I actually liked him. In short, I dropped Frodd the night he went to sleep in Esther's bed and people were saying he'd be disqualified because he "Kemend" Esther. I was so mad that I rained insults on Frodd and quit my support. It was some people like Ěeghe, Dännyxy, Zoröaster and few others that wrote to me to reconsider as nobody was perfect and I decided to come back to support him till the end. Ask around.

So, yes, I've earned the right to ciritic whatever nonsense Sheggz is doing with Bella as I never for once buried my head in the sand when I supported Frodd. Since then, I've criticized Ozo, Saga, Sheggz and I'll do again for the next HM to act in such stupid manner. I don't like what I hate.
you did bro, you called out frodd shenanigans many times, almost unstaned sef and I am a witness…

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2022
Phyna I don’t like this idea biko
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Beorn:

The difference between us is that I'm consistent with my criticisms of men that behave such way towards women on the show while you're playing the ostrich.

I don't know which show you watched but Frodd wasn't choking Esther like Sheggz is doing to Bella. Frodd wasn't a saint at all and had his weakness.

Let me refresh your memory a bit. In the first 2-3 weeks of Frodd's season, while Frodd was chasing Esther, Esther was coupled up with Nelson. It was disgusting to watch as they were always together under the duvet discussing smelly armpit and stuff. It led to the downfall of Nelson as he couldn't garner fans because he didn't show himself to viewers. In the first week, Frodd was even eyeing Isilomo then while waiting for Esther.

After Nelson left, Frodd intensified his chase of Esther despite Esther not willing to accept him. This was the major foolishness of Frodd not that he was always with Esther and asking her to hold him and kiss him etc.

When it was clear that Esther no send am, he left her and when Venita came in, he coupled with Venita. It was then that Esther gave him a little attention and he stupidly ran back to her. I remember criticizing Frodd for that. The week Esther left, I also spoke out that Frodd was now spending so much time with Esther and it was grating on my nerves.

I can beat my chest and say I've not seen anyone that has bashed his fave like I did to Frodd. I criticized him so much that some people doubted I actually liked him. In short, I dropped Frodd the night he went to sleep in Esther's bed and people were saying he'd be disqualified because he "Kemend" Esther. I was so mad that I rained insults on Frodd and quit my support. It was some people like Ěeghe, Dännyxy, Zoröaster and few others that wrote to me to reconsider as nobody was perfect and I decided to come back to support him till the end. Ask around.

So, yes, I've earned the right to ciritic whatever nonsense Sheggz is doing with Bella as I never for once buried my head in the sand when I supported Frodd. Since then, I've criticized Ozo, Saga, Sheggz and I'll do again for the next HM to act in such stupid manner. I don't like what I hate.

Funny you didn't recollect I also wrote to you that year in solidarity grin

Anyway....I maintain that you should be sympathetic having walked that path before... this doesn't restrict your opinion on the so called 'simping' going on now

Though I dare say that Bella is more responsive to Sheggz than Esther, Nengi were ever to Frodd and Ozo respectively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Baldie could be pulling Sasky on us oooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Ibukzy:
grin
Chai & Beauty looked forward to this swap. embarassed
Not to mention the fashion week that she would have equally slayed.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2022
bukolaademi001:
You know just gree rest since yesterday when Dem don disqualify your fav. You just woke up to type this unprovoked. Pele dear, you will be fine. Vote for Doyin sha,she's very loyal to your girl.

I'd only vote doyin just cos if she doesn't win, she'd continue being the unrepentant hoee/gold digger that she is.

Atleast if she wins she wouldn't have to hop on different men looking for riches.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Get ready for tonight guys!!!!
This pic is from GOTV offical twitter page so it’s legit

Wahala... Hope its a house swap.

But will Trenchers clean the house before leaving?

They are a dirty lot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Please you guys, I can’t hold it anymore.

I miss watching my girl Beauty on my screen. I miss her so much please cry

Go to her IG insta story to watch her

Stop disturbing our peace with one heedless disqualified Hm

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2022
safarigirl:

The names are correct, the pictures were wrong

E for make sense if na the one's on the picture
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Amarisco:
Never watched BBN but I think it may be time to start. Problem no dey finish
Welcome on board grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

I'd only vote doyin just cos if she doesn't win, she'd continue being the unrepentant hoee/gold digger that she is.

Atleast if she wins she wouldn't have to hop on different men looking for riches.
Ahhhh....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Seems this failed General is the 25th housemate of the Level up season.
Always dropping unsolicited takes here and there. Trying so hard to revive his career.
General wey no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2022
Innocentchild:

Khloe was disqualified and she was voted back in smiley
Dat's a different case
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Let's see if dis Doyin will keep defending level 2 housemates when she finds out that her little boyfriend has been evicted

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Pillar12:

Go to her IG insta story to watch her

Stop disturbing our peace with one heedless disqualified Hm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2022
bukolaademi001:
I think they will reshuffle them. So some people will still be island and some people will still remain in Trenches

Omo, this option will also be interesting. Imagine if mother luck splits Shella? shocked shocked They will have to be doing long distance relationship grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Get ready for tonight guys!!!!
This pic is from GOTV offical twitter page so it’s legit
This thing looks like house swapping o....gonna be interesting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2022
fergieboy:

Someone like nengi

I just love her vibe and how he treated laycon in house with their Friday/Saturday party vibe
All the guys just feel relaxed no babe fit distract them
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Geezeem:
Baldie could be pulling Sasky on us oooo lipsrsealed
She does not have the facility to pull Saskay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.