Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,135 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:56 AM

Resources For Women In Tech Beginners - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Resources For Women In Tech Beginners (240 Views)

Tips And Resources For Your Tech Journey / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / Top Positions, Demanding Jobs Not For Women- Man Lectures Female Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resources For Women In Tech Beginners by HeelsandTech: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
The journey into tech can be so overwhelming. I continued and discontinued my tech lessons more times than I’m proud to number. “Am I in way over my head? Not smart enough?” Time and time again I doubted myself.

If you’ve ever dabbled in coding or something just as complex, then you can relate to this. During my newbie phase, I tried many resources online like blogs, YouTube and free courses. I even joined many tech communities of budding techies just like me to see if that would ease the learning process. My trial-and-error period is what gave birth to this video on how to transition to tech.

Today, I decided to go a step further and compile every necessary resource a tech newbie would need to break into tech, all in one place. Those I created right here on Heels and Tech, those I found amazingly helpful while building myself as a beginner, and those that came highly recommended from my friends with diverse tech jobs.

Read on to discover fabulous teaching materials, where to find the best tech jobs and great tips on how to bag your very first tech job!
https://heelsandtech.com/blog/women-tech-resources-and-tools/
Re: Resources For Women In Tech Beginners by babasolution: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Heels and tech abeg help us,I need web developer job

(1) (Reply)

The Top 6 New Mobile Technologies / Soccer Career / Android POS Machine Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.