Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,500 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For Watching His Mother Sweep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For Watching His Mother Sweep (715 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For Watching His Mother Sweep by AllGistRoom: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
A young Nigeria man identified as Chinedu has ended the relationship between him and his girlfriend for a trivial reason.

According to Chinedu, he broke up with his girlfriend after he saw her watching his mother sweep without offering to help.

Apparently, the young woman had paid a visit to her man in his home and met his mother sweeping. Rather than helping with the chore, she sat and watched the old woman complete her task.

The young man was enraged by this and broke up with her as a result.

Narrating the incident on Twitter, Chinedu wrote,

“I knew I was done with this girl when she visited me at home. My mom was sweeping the living room and this girl literally raised her legs for her to sweep under the. When mom was done, she pointed at the door; leave my house! Now let’s get serious, who raised all these girls? “

https://www.allgistroom.com/man-breaks-up-with-his-girlfriend-for-watching-his-mother-sweep/

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For Watching His Mother Sweep by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
No be her fault, her brain was stucked in bootloop, should i collect the broom, abi make I no collect am?

Simple test, she failed
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For Watching His Mother Sweep by Omaefe(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Whhhaaaaaattt!
though the babe no try sha but what happened to second chance?
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For Watching His Mother Sweep by Abfinest007(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Such is life
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For Watching His Mother Sweep by HopeNeverDies: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Damnnn!!! Lmao
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For Watching His Mother Sweep by Felimax(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
You could use the opportunity to build her na. Small boys everywhere!

We built most of the women we are married to today. It becomes a problem when she is not ready to learn, there is no saint anywhere. Guys grow up!
Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For Watching His Mother Sweep by Jeon(f): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
lolz..

Who wants to be a slave?

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With His Girlfriend For Watching His Mother Sweep by emmanuelbrown26: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wherever papa Chinedu is, he will always be proud and happy for giving birth to confirm dimkpa and true son of d soil.
Dimkpa is an igbo name being giving to guys that does big things.
Atleast simp dun dey reduce small small bcs I know some useless guys wey no fit get mind to put an end to d rubbish relationship all in d name of love.

(1) (Reply)

How Is This Possible? Someone Stole My Dad’s Money / Who Needs A Site Like Codedruns? / Re: About To Divorced My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.