Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,286 members, 7,950,494 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale (6034 Views)

Tokunbo Audi A6 For Sale (1.5m) / Registered Audi A6 For Sale N800k NOW N700k!!SOLD!!SOLD / Audi A6 For Sale Full Option.ready For Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by cecegorz(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2007
Yeah the A4 must be from 2000 model up, with full airbags and ABS break.
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by viperman: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2007
The A4 would be about close to this same price. We're selling this at this giveaway rate because we need to get cash to invest in something urgent.
If you try and price this same car anywhere in lagos you will come back wondering why we want to sell this at such a price.

Regardless, i will get back to you on the A4 tip.
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by tkb417(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2007
@Viperman
trust me, i saved your number sharp sharp. mennnnnnn. i shoulda known u exist. if i intend getting and EOD Honda as clean as that Audi. how much will that go for? or even a baby boi
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by viperman: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2007
Sup tkb417,
How are you doing?

Well, if you look around the forum you would see some EOD and baby boys i have posted( both used and non-used).
But there is a 2004 & 2005 EOD that the owner is willing to finally fling for 2.2m, actually two EODs at that price and i think i have posted them on here.
Check here -------\/

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-77560.0.html

As for the babyboy, it depends on the year and type(fairly used or toks), whichever it is, look around my topics on this forum. you would see one or two that you might like.

thanks a lot wink
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by viperman: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
price reduction, check first post. smiley
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by zopy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
Guys,
i have read all ur various comments about the engine size and the beauty of this car, but what i sure will like to know is how easy is it to maintain this car in terms of price and availability of the parts.
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by biggozz(m): 4:12am On Oct 08, 2007
Lol, why u come increase the car price from the initial 1.4? anyway, it is tempting as some confessed. I was working on a N1m car and was considering stretching to grab ur offer but not at thi inflated price.
is it still available?
mail me on gloriouson@yahoo.com, let me know ur best offer let me pick it up. cool
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by viperman: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2007
biggozz:

Lol, why u come increase the car price from the initial 1.4? anyway, it is tempting as some confessed. I was working on a N1m car and was considering stretching to grab your offer but not at thi inflated price.
is it still available?
mail me on gloriouson@yahoo.com, let me know your best offer let me pick it up. cool

lol, na wa oo, na true say na condition make crayfish bend.
That car you're seeing is nothing less than 2M at best price in the market(Just try and ask around about it).
I actually reduced it to that level(1.4M) due to the pressure my friend who owns it in the US is mounting on me to sell it off as he needs money urgently.
If it has to go below that price, then i will personally buy it, calm down and resell it at a higher-rate. So if you can afford it now, better grab it. smiley
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by viperman: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2007
smiley
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by tushman(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2007
which year model is it?
is it a 2003 or 2000 model.
that my guy talk sey una don settle but he is not sure of which year it is
he should be in lagos this weekend to see you.
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by kem4(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2007
Viperman abi u don sell the audi, na the guy wey call u from Finland
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by viperman: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2007
tushman:

which year model is it?
is it a 2003 or 2000 model.
that my guy talk sey una don settle but he is not sure of which year it is
he should be in lagos this weekend to see you.

tushman, how bodi? It's a 2003 model.
That your guy na hard negotiator ooo, lol. of all 4 bidders on nairaland, he happens to be the one that might take this if he's quick enough.
If he hits town before the others this weekend, he might be lucky enough to go with the ride.

@Kem
I have replied u on the other thread. wink
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by akinalabi(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2007
Viperman,

Just sent you an email.

Thanks

Akin Alabi
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by viperman: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2007
Just checked it man.
replied smiley
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by viperman: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2007
I've got mixed feelings about this, but i would like to tell those people who were preparing to come pick this car this weekend that it's just been paid for by my friends friend. kindly don't be offended guys, the dude had to sell to the first buyer who happened not to be a nairalander.
But it's all good, another good sale will always come-by.
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2007
Hi Viperman,Is 1.4mil you final askin price?I hear you give % for purchase referrals.
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by viperman: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2007
Yo klemente

yea i do give referral commissions. And this has been sold already, got sold in the early hours of today.
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2007
Wow, that Audi was a really good deal.Too bad i wasn't on nairaland when you first posted it.Anyway,better luck next time.Looking for most post from you.Laterz man
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by adechuks(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2007
Hi Viperman,
You fit get Audi S6? How much will it cost??
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by viperman: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2007
YO MAN,

I DON'T HAVE THAT smiley
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by bigdot(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2007
I be like say una wan kill man pikin. God no go greee.

It's a lovely car. We too look forward to buy something like dis.

love yah.

bigdot.
Re: Spanking Audi A6 For Giveaway Sale by seunbballo(m): 4:47am On Nov 09, 2007
@ viperman! i dey come house by april 08 4 hols. I need oko tole? Like the audi and the executive cars u mentioned earlier. I will be willing to spend about 1million naira on it. Hala @ me whenever u have new ones come in so i can have a look till i buy the one i like. Thanks!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2000 ML 230 Jeep For Sale.. / 2 Used Camry 99(less Than 3months) / Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor Automatic 2001 Silver Metallic: 71-FS-ZL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.