Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,768 members, 7,915,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:24 PM

The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri (2393 Views)

You Know That Water Don Pass Garri When Your Opponent Is Winning Your Region / Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment / REVEALED! INEC New Voter Registration Data Statistically Impossible - GuardianUK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by PoliciaNLand: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Errrm, where is the accommodation for everyone who disagree with you lot? Where is the accommodation for one those one time infallible gods whose praises you sang to high heavens?

You in particular behave like you've got a whole buncha screws loose upstairs.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Below are the data supporting the validity of my hypothesis. You can check out each link and confirm the data.

I used to think that Igbos are a majority in population and that we have more Igbo outside SE but data has proven otherwise. There are more Igbo living in the 5 Igbo SE states and Anambra is no exception..

My hypothesis is that Igbo population has been inflated. The most emperical data show that 20% of Igbo are domiciled outside the SE, 80% are domiciled within the 5 Igbo SE states and the Igbo population is actually a minority population.

Luckily, numbers do not have emotion. Below are the facts:

1. Due to history, cultural affinity, linguistic spread of the Igbo language and Igbo-speakers, most of this 20% Igbo living outside Igboland will be more in states such as Rivers, Delta, Kogi and Benue that border the 5 Igbo SE states than far away places like Lagos, Kano and Abuja.

2. Data from recent inec voters registration for Osun alone is higher than the total registration in Igbo South East (screenshot below)

3. Satelite image of Aba, Onitsha, Enugu, Ebonyi compared to Ibadan show a small area of dense population https://www.nairaland.com/7186666/aba-ibadan-satellite-picture-aba

4. Data from 2021 JAMB registration show that 447,857 are indigenes of SW states that registered their states of origin as Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun for JAMB against 320,306 indigenes of SE that registered their states of origin as Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra. Only 20% (70K out of the 320K) of the JAMB candidates of SE origin live outside the 5 Igbo SE states.

5. Demograhics data of internet subscribers also support my hypothesis like other demographic data captured with better data capturing tools, https://www.nairaland.com/7203013/states-nigeria-largest-internet-subscribers that validated my hypothesis that Igbo population in SE is inflated and the Igbo are a minority group in terms of population.

6. Data from overall inec voters registration show Igbo among the lowest with the only Igbo state, Anambra state, at the bottom of the top 10 https://nairametrics.com/2022/06/30/top-10-states-with-the-highest-number-of-registered-voters-as-of-june-27-2022/

The politicians knew this reality all along hence no serious effort to canvass for votes aggressively in SE like they do for other zones.

SE may just be same population as states with similar land size as it like Kaduna or Katsina or Oyo and the SE is by far the least populated of all the geopolitical zones.

As things stand now, no serious contender can bank on votes from SE and a serious contender will not get the voting strength incentive from the SE.

The SE is a minority vote region even far behind the minority tribes-dominated SS from these data.

Data from JAMB show the Igbo population is abysmally low, so low that only Imo state featured in the top 10 states with registered indigenes sitting for JAMB and for Igbo dominated schools, the Igbo were no. 4 top for universities with UNN ,No. 8 for polytechnics and no single college of Education in Igboland made it among the top 10 colleges of Education with highest registered JAMB candidates !
https://utmeofficial.com.ng/jamb/jamb-registration-statistics-2020-2021-by-course-universities-polytechnics-nce-and-state-of-origin/

On number of JAMB applicants who are Igbo, Anambra state is the Igbo state with the highest number of registered candidates yet was No. 16 on the list far far behind! And all the JAMB candidates registered for JAMB in the whole of SE just adds up to about the total candidates in Lagos state alone or sum for Oyo and Ogun.

As at now the best and cleanest data indicate that about 80% of Igbo are domiciled in the SE while 20% are domiciled outside the 5 Igbo SE states.

Out of the 320,306 Igbo candidates in the 2020-2021, max.(when you add total candidates that registered for JAMB in those 5 SE states and assume they are all Igbo) only about 250K(~80%)account for candidates that sat for exam in the SE while about 70K(20%) are Igbo candidates who registered outside the SE to represent the total Igbo candidates.
It makes sense because you have more Igbo domiciled in SE than outside SE.

So where is the high Igbo population I used to imagine??

Internet subscribers; low

Inec registration; low

Jamb applicants writing Jamb in SE; low;

Jamb applicants based on State of origin; low

land mass; low
Yet
Analogue Census; High(?)

So all these data conflate to prove that Igbo are a minority group by population but have inflated numbers which call for scientific enquiry.
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
God bless Nigeria for ever.

This is the statistics. What do you see? The whole state in the East top Lagos and Ekiti.

Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by GoooodHardDick: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
APCnaPDP:

You are right about the snake Reno, he is worse than evil but you are wrong to think Obi will win this election in 2023. It won’t happen. Thanks

Yeah he can't win, same way Tinubu and Atiku can't win.

Get your PVC and join the OBIDIENT family fast before hatred finish you there!
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by FreeStuffsNG: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thanksful:

This is the statistics. What do you see? The whole state in the East top Lagos and Ekiti.
I already stated it in my post you just responded to.

As we can both see, Imo state is behind those 2 SW states and Imo state is the only Igbo SE state in the top 10 states with its highest Igbo indigenes applicants among states with highest JAMB applicants. This is clean data linked to biometrics, NIN and registered GSM numbers o.

Now, please add up all the Igbo states and add up all the SW states applicants. You will get same answer I got and that SW indigenes are ahead with more than 100K indigenes.

Go to the other table that show JAMB applicants writing JAMB in a state, add up all the candidates in the 5 SE Igbo states, you will get around 250K and we both know that they can not all be Igbo but even if we take them all as Igbos, the difference between the total Igbo indigenes and those taking JAMB outside Igboland is about 70k which is approximately 20%. So the remaining 80% are domiciled in the SE.

So Igbo population is inflated, they are a minority population and most Igbo, about 80%, are domiciled in the SE with about 20% of total Igbo population resident outside the 5 SE Igbo states of Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra and Enugu.

1 Like

Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I already stated it in my post you just responded to.

As we can both see, Imo state is behind those 2 SW states and Imo state is the only Igbo SE state in the top 10 states with the highest Igbo indigenes applicants. This is clean data linked to biometrics, NIN and registered GSM numbers o.

Now, please add up all the Igbo states and add up all the SW states applicants. You will get same answer I got and that SW indigenes are ahead with more than 100K indigenes.

Go to the other table that show JAMB applicants writing JAMB in a state, add up all the candidates in the 5 SE Igbo states, you will get around 250K and we both know that they can not all be Igbo but even if we take them all as Igbos, the difference between the total Igbo indigenes and those taking JAMB outside Igboland is about 70k which is approximately 20%. So the remaining 80% are domiciled in the SE.

Ok! I want to see NIN enrollment by state of Origin as you mentioned earlier not state of enrollment.
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by FreeStuffsNG: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thanksful:

Ok! I want to see NIN enrollment by state of Origin as you mentioned earlier not state of enrollment.
NIN registration is still ongoing but the best baseline reference now are the data from the internet subscribers and inec registration which conflate still that Igbo population is low.
Please check out the links below:

internet subscriber

https://www.nairaland.com/7203013/states-nigeria-largest-internet-subscribers

registered voters
https://nairametrics.com/2022/06/30/top-10-states-with-the-highest-number-of-registered-voters-as-of-june-27-2022/

You will see how very low in population the Igbo is compared to the Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba. So in real data by population, we have 3 dominant population which are the Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

Like I stated above, the politicians have and know this data.

I recall even HE OUK admited tacitly that the Igbo have low population but tactically made it sound as if he was refering to the low Igbo population in the two leading political parties but in actual fact, he is being honest that there is no way Igbo can get the number to get the tickets of the leading parties ahead of the majority tribes unless those majority tribes allow the Igbos.

Igbo is a minority population and the politicians know. This twitter hype won't make up for the number and definitely not a fringe political party like LP that was not even on the ballot in 2019.

The reality on ground is that without the leading tribes stepping down or the Igbo getting the backing of Yoruba in the South, Igbo can not get even the ticket of a leading politic party because Igbo is a minority population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

NIN registration is still ongoing but the best baseline reference now are the data from the internet subscribers and inec registration which conflate still that Igbo population is low.
Please check out the links below:

internet subscriber

https://www.nairaland.com/7203013/states-nigeria-largest-internet-subscribers

registered voters
https://nairametrics.com/2022/06/30/top-10-states-with-the-highest-number-of-registered-voters-as-of-june-27-2022/

You will see how very low in population the Igbo is compared to the Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba. So in real data by population, we have 3 dominant population which are the Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

Like I stated above, the politicians have and know this data. I recall even OUK admitting tacitly that the Igbo have low population but tactfully made it sound as if he was refering to the low Igbo population in the two leading political parties but in actual fact, he is being honest that there is no way Igbo can get the number to get the tickets of the leading parties ahead of the majority tribes unless those majority tribes allow the Igbos.
Igbo is a minority population and the politicians know.

I said enrollment by state of Origin not state of residence.
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
incandescentena:
Renooooooo

Come

Back

To

Nigeria (home)

You dey plan to lynch am?
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by FreeStuffsNG: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thanksful:

I said enrollment by state of Origin not state of residence.
And I responded that it is not yet out because the process is ongoing.

However, there are comparative data already out there and the data there are in sync with info people supplied in NIN.

For example, JAMB registration is linked to NIN so your state of origin on NIN reflects and tallies with your JAMB data. Same for GSM line registration linked with NIN. Your registered GSM number has fed your state of origin data regardless of your residence.

Now internet subscribers can be measured by state of origin and by residence like JAMB did by seperating both data from which I deduced that 80% of Igbos are domiciled in SE while 20% are outside SE and regardless, Igbo population is low and have been inflated in the analogue census because there was no disaster that wiped away Igbo population to the point that it is this low when you compare data between 2000 to 2021 when we now have better data capturing tools and biometrics. The most obvious reason for the huge disparity is that Igbo population has always been low but was inflated.

The politicians know this fact.

Our population grows by around 3% annually so it is impossible for Igbo population to be drastically dropping between 2000 and 2021 when there was no disaster that wiped away such a huge and significant population of Igbo.

So while NIN registration data is yet to end it is already serving as backbone to other data from which you can make empirical conclusion that Igbo population is low.

Like I stated above, you and I did not generate these data o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by DevilsEqual(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

However, there are comparative data already out there and the data there are in sync with info people supplied in NIN.

For example, JAMB registration is linked to NIN so your state of origin on NIN reflects and tallies with your JAMB data. Same for GSM line registration linked with NIN. Your registered GSM number has fed your state of origin data regardless of your residence.

Now internet subscribers can be measured by state of origin and by residence like JAMB did by seperating both data from which I deduced that 80% of Igbos are domiciled in SE while 20% are outside SE and regardless, Igbo population is low and have been inflated in the analogue census because there was no disaster that wiped away Igbo population to the point that it is this low within 2000 now to 2021 when we now have better data capturing tools and biometrics.

So while NIN registration data is yet to end it is already serving as backbone to other data from which you can make empirical conclusion that Igbo population is low.

Bro, you really schooled him

1 Like

Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Now internet subscribers can be measured by state of origin and by residence like JAMB did by seperating both data from which I deduced that 80% of Igbos are domiciled in SE while 20% are outside SE and regardless, Igbo population is low and have been inflated in the analogue census because there was no disaster that wiped away Igbo population to the point that it is this low when you compare data between 2000 to 2021 when we now have better data capturing tools and biometrics. The most obvious reason for the huge disparity is that Igbo population has always been low but was inflated.

The politicians know this fact.

Our population grows by around 3% annually so it is impossible for Igbo population to be drastically dropping between 2000 and 2021 when there was no disaster that wiped away such a huge and significant population of Igbo.

Ok let's wait till enrollment by state of Origin come out. What is available is state of residence.

Have checked for BVN by state of Origin. E no dey. I wonder why?
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by Chuksaluta(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is what I have been saying that the Igbo population is a minority population.
All this hype on social media will not make up for the low population of the 5 Igbo SE states.

Go and check the registration for jamb and waec. You people will just open your mouth Waaa. A lot of igbos stay in other states and their votes are counted where they registered. When this Reno idiot was campaigning for GEJ a minority from a state of 8 LG it didn't matter. And who told you only igbos will vote for Obi?
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by FreeStuffsNG: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thanksful:

Ok let's wait till enrollment by state of Origin come out. What is available is state of residence.

Have checked for BVN by state of Origin. E no dey. I wonder why?
BVN is your unique Bank verification number, it is linked to your data supplied to your banker.

BVN is designed for financial transactions only but not adequate hence it was linked to NIN to give it wider use. I will not be suprised if it is phased out once NIN takes firm root.

So far, the old confusion around residence and state of origin has been resolved with NIN using this better technology for capturing data.

The politicians have access to this data because there are now tables showing states of origin and a seperate table showing state of residence. So it is well known that Igbo have low population and even Igbo politicians know.

NIN has covered most Nigerians and as at Nov. 2021, 67 million Nigerians have been enrolled. They are clean data that can even be used to identify you by your offline and online activities. It has everything about you including your state of origin.
Read this link https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/11/nin-will-help-buhari-govt-reveal-identities-of-nigerians-using-internet-pantami/

1 Like

Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

BVN is your unique Bank verification number, it is linked to your data supplied to your banker.

BVN is designed for financial transactions only but not adequate hence it was linked to NIN to give it wider use. I will not be suprised if it is phased out once NIN takes firm root.

So far, the old confusion around residence and state of origin has been resolved with NIN using this better technology for capturing data.

The politicians have access to this data because there are now tables showing states of origin and a seperate table showing state of residence.

NIN has covered most Nigerians and as at Nov. 2021, 67 million Nigerians have been enrolled. They are clean data that can even be used to identify you by your offline and online activities. It has everything about you including your state of origin.
Read this link https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/11/nin-will-help-buhari-govt-reveal-identities-of-nigerians-using-internet-pantami/

Have you done NIN? How is it better than BVN?
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by Chuksaluta(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Majesty2:
E go clear for their eyes when obidient turns to obituary, nah cry dem go cry last.... On Tinubu's mandate i stand

Nobody is crying for anything. It's all passion driven to change Nigetia, if we lose we try again in 2027. After all everybody is crying in Nigeria today

1 Like

Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by FreeStuffsNG: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thanksful:

Have you done NIN? How is it better than BVN?

Yes . BVN is in the custody of banks and CBN while NIN is in custody of minstry of communications and National Security Adviser. The unbanked are on NIN but not on BVN. They are different but I suspect that BVN may be phased out in the future.

1 Like

Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
sometimes I wondered how this man's wife still manages to live with him. Man talks too much!!

We understand this talkative is fighting so hard to ensure Atiku wins so that he can be given a federal government job, but Las las e go shock am when Obi finally becomes the president

I'll urge peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now! Congratulations to our incoming president!

I swear! Man talks like a market woman.
He lives on attention
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by TruthSocialAPP: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
This movement is beyond tribal crap. Tinubu is a strong personality in the current APC evil party, yet Nigeria is losing it. Same way people rooted for Buhari against Jonathan regardless of tribe, same way the masses are now rooting for Obi against other candidates. Deal with it.
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes . BVN is in the custody of banks and CBN while NIN is in custody of minstry of communications and National Security Adviser. The unbanked are on NIN but not on BVN. They are different but I suspect that BVN may be phased out in the future.
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by Parachoko: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
TruthSocialAPP:
This movement is beyond tribal crap. Tinubu is a strong personality in the current APC evil party, yet Nigeria is losing it. Same way people rooted for Buhari against Jonathan regardless of tribe, same way the masses are now rooting for Obi against other candidates. Deal with it.
Is Tinubu the President Of Nigeria?
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by TruthSocialAPP: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
No, more than president. He himself said he put Buhari there.
Parachoko:
Is Tinubu the President Of Nigeria?
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by F4ku: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

That is one of the lies that data has proven incorrect and why it is apparent that Igbo population is inflated. Here are the facts current data of Igbo population has confirmed against the analogue census that inflated Igbo population.

Which data? You mean your biased data? I was just laughing on those rubbish you chuned out from your deluded brain.
OK apart from the Hausas and Yoruba, which other tribe in Nigeria stand a chance to atleast measure up half of igbos?.

SO in your troglodyte mind you think a 2 year neco and jamb data or even your carefully zoomed geographical plane of Anambra depicts a total populations of the igbos. Really?

OK let's say we agree that the igbos are a minority,by using your laughable analogy using a 2 year neco and waec student's data etc, which other tribe across the whole Nigeria are more populous than the igbos?

As a Brother did justice to that

https://www.nairaland.com/727177/nigerian-tribes-states

Futher more I expect you to outline EACH 300+ tribes in toto, their population in neco, waec, or what ever Authentic yardstick you use in different state for a more concrete evidence.

Mind you even in Kano or kaduna, there are other distinct tribes that exist there, and so as in other states in Nigeria.

Now if minority igbos as you claim, are placed before other detailed minority TRIBES in Nigeria apart from HAUSA and YORUBA, Don't you think the igbos will still come out as the majority?

You see why your quest to demean the igbo tribe is already DOA.

SMH.. Truly ignorance, a desease is bliss.
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by wingmanIII: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
Funny lot you Iboes. Reno knows exactly where your nerve endings are and will keep pricking the spots just for the fun of it.

We cautioned you lot about following idiots like him, Deji, and FFK, but you'd heed no one's advice. We knew it would come to this. Today, you people have found another hero to suck up to in one unknown Hundeyin. You still aren't heeding people's warnings.

It will still end in tears like it did the others before him.

Make una wake up, wise up. The sun might set sooner than you think.

This degenerate animal thinks he's making sense? Stupid people will only get more stupid!! You're a hardcore Buhari supporter. How far? People like you should be hiding. Bloody animal!!
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by FreeStuffsNG: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
F4ku:

Which data? You mean your biased data? I was just laughing on those rubbish you chuned out from your deluded brain.
OK apart from the Hausas and Yoruba, which other tribe in Nigeria stand a chance to atleast measure up half of igbos?.

SO in your troglodyte mind you think a 2 year neco and jamb data or even your carefully zoomed geographical plane of Anambra depicts a total populations of the igbos. Really?

OK let's say we agree that the igbos are a minority,by using your laughable analogy using a 2 year neco and waec student's data etc, which other tribe across the whole Nigeria are more populous than the igbos?

As a Brother did justice to that

https://www.nairaland.com/727177/nigerian-tribes-states

Futher more I expect you to outline EACH 300+ tribes in toto, their population in neco, waec, or what ever Authentic yardstick you use in different state for a more concrete evidence.

Mind you even in Kano or kaduna, there are other distinct tribes that exist there, and so as in other states in Nigeria.

Now if minority igbos as you claim, are placed before other detailed minority TRIBES in Nigeria apart from HAUSA and YORUBA, Don't you think the igbos will still come out as the majority?

You see why your quest to demean the igbo tribe is already DOA.

SMH.. Truly ignorance, a desease is bliss.

All your insults make no difference and if you want to argue, please argue with JAMB, INEC, NCC, Telcos, Google and those who filled their states of origin maybe you can persuade them all to change their state of origin to those 5 Igbo SE states and Google satelite expand the small dense areas.

I just gave you a factual verdict on clean data proving that Igbo have low population. Luckily, numbers do not have emotion so you are wasting your time getting rude and combative.
The polticians are ahead of you and just saw it from the data.

If you like create multiple accounts on nairaland , twitter and social media, it does not translate to votes.

The 3 leading tribes by population are the hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

Definitely not the Igbo by the time you take data for Tivs, Ijaws, Nupe and some other states with high population and large spread. You obviously confuse linguistic spread to population spread.

The Igbo population is a minority population which has been inflated for years according to these data I did not create. No candidate backed primarily by Igbo can even win the ticket of a leading political party let alone win in a general election. The Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani can do it for their indigene or any non indigene they support because they can bargain with their population but Igbo can not.

The best bet for the Igbo is to form political alliance with the Yoruba their closest southerner with the population that can make an Igbo win the ticket of a leading political party. OUK missed it by going for the NE but he has made an effort to point out that Igbo do not have the population.

HE Wike is using it right now to force Atiku to the table with PDP SW behind him and Asiwaju Tinubu used the same high population of SW to negotiate and get APC ticket. Pa Obj used it to back GEJ. Democracy is a game of numbers and strategy not blind emotion.
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by F4ku: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

All your insults make no difference and if you want to argue, please argue with JAMB, INEC, NCC, Telcos, Google and those who filled their states of origin maybe you can persuade them all to change their state of origin to those 5 Igbo SE states and Google satelite expand the small dense areas.
I just gave you a factual verdict on clean data proving that Igbo have low population. Luckily, numbers do not have emotion so you are wasting your time getting rude and combative.
If you like create multiple accounts on nairaland , twitter and social media, it does not translate to votes.

The 3 leading tribes by population are the hausa, Yoruba and Fulani. Definitely not the Igbo by the time you take data for Tivs, Ijaws, Nupe and some other states with high population and large spread. You obviously confuse linguistic spread to population spread.
The Igbo population is a minority population which has been inflated for years according to these data I did not create.

First of, I apologize for my unguarded utterance towards your person.
I take my words back.
Everybody can chicken pick different datas just to suit their bais narrative.

LOL.. The Fulani, Nupe ijaws? Really?

OK let's start with the Tiv
Igbo vs Tiv.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiv_people

Clearly in the article above, which depicts they are around 5 million spread out in 3 states.. Mind you those states still have distinctive tribes within them, which when we divide by different tribes, there population size decreases.

Now look at population census of Anambra state alone.

https://www.citypopulation.de/php/nigeria-admin.php?adm1id=NGA004

I'll implore you go through this..

https://gazettes.africa/archive/ng/2009/ng-government-gazette-dated-2009-02-02-no-2.pdf

Your laying your enhancies on state size and population spread,(like that of the tiv that can be found in 4 state) same as the ijaws, which their majority is located in Bayelsa. Then why limit the igbos with the 5 SE states

Even with the population spread, are you saying that the igbo are found only within the SE region?

Now using the 2006 census check the population size of bayelsa compared to 1 state in the south east.

Now your saying the population figures of the igbo where inflated,Are you trying to say other tribes population wasn't inflated too?

As only 75 million nin registration taken, out of the 200 million plus ± Nigerians.

https://guardian.ng/business-services/nimc-enrolls-32-8m-women-as-nin-issuance-hits-75-million/#:~:text=million%20captured%20Nigerians-,About%2032%2C833%2C179%20women%20across%20the%2036%20states%20and%20the%20Federal,has%20captured%2075%20million%20Nigerians.

Don't you think your narrative is flawed with bias sentiments?

Going further, why not use the same Google satellite to map out all nupe densed regions and compare them to only 1 state in the SE.

These are simple logical questions you should ask yourself.

Is obvious your bias writeup is drawn from current election figures which for a fact can't be use as a measuring yard stick. Take note.
Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by F4ku: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The 3 leading tribes by population are the hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

Definitely not the Igbo by the time you take data for Tivs, Ijaws, Nupe and some other states with high population and large spread. You obviously confuse linguistic spread to population spread.

The Igbo population is a minority population which has been inflated for years according to these data I did not create. No candidate backed primarily by Igbo can even win the ticket of a leading political party let alone win in a general election. The Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani can do it for their indigene or any non indigene they support because they can bargain with their population but Igbo can not.

The best bet for the Igbo is to form political alliance with the Yoruba their closest southerner with the population that can make an Igbo win the ticket of a leading political party. OUK missed it by going for the NE but he has made an effort to point out that Igbo do not have the population.

HE Wike is using it right now to force Atiku to the table with PDP SW behind him and Asiwaju Tinubu used the same high population of SW to negotiate and get APC ticket. Pa Obj used it to back GEJ. Democracy is a game of numbers and strategy not blind emotion.

Okkkkk.... LOL now I fully understand now.
I see the root source of your bias data.. ... Hahahahh

Your yoruba..

Now I challenge to show me where a candidate single handly backed by only one region became the president with out the help other regions..

Do you think Tinubu would have won the APC PRD flag bearer with only Delegates of Yoruba stock?

Common it's a known fact that no single region can produce the president na, no they form sophistry.

Mind you is not rocket science. if igbos, backed by the SS, NC, NE, can produce the presidency.
They don't need any political alliance with the SW to produce any presidency. Mr, No dey form Galadinma.

Goodluck Jonathan backed by SW, SE, SS with the middle belt won the presidency.

Just say Tinubu played his card well not for the fact he was backed by the SW delegates alone.

And for once I'm glad that the three major presidential Aspirants atleast are far better than this calamity your Tinubu brought on the people of Nigeria.

Your blinded misguided narrative to portray that igbos are minority is flawed, because the perception that the igbos are one of the majority in Nigeria will is forever be stamped in the conscience of the people.
Supported by Global scientific facts and data.

Infact I don't need to debate with u on that because at the end of the day, your little minded, bias filled written article is limited here in nairaland.
If you want to be proven wrong, why not channel this rubbish to Twitter, na there they go clear you.
Infact start a Facebook channel on that topic.

Moreso I don't care who becomes the president. I'm comfortable with my present state of life. My primary concerns are towards those like you whose via their bigotic nature, substitute meritism to ethnictism.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri by incandescentena: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

You dey plan to lynch am?

Nope I can't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate / 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) / Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.