Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Am Set To Make A Clear Statement In The Nigeria Music Industry… Grin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Set To Make A Clear Statement In The Nigeria Music Industry… Grin (222 Views)

Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him / Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat / Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Set To Make A Clear Statement In The Nigeria Music Industry… Grin by 360ndMedia(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
They say some people are born with supernatural powers while some have the strength of an eagle to weather any storm, Korede a Nigerian young man in 2019 who went viral for burning down his certificate after going into depression has finally bounced back stronger.

Korede who fondly called "GRIN" by his fans is currently making waves with his hit song 'MIKOMO (I don't know) As single is currently receiving massive airplay on top FM stations in Nigeria and clubs.

During a live interview with the Freshprince of Rockcityfm, Grin revealed that the moment of depression he went through brought out the best of him and vowed to make a clear statement in the music industry as he is set to wow Nigerians with his unique skills in music.
He went on to encourage people never to give up as challenges of life made him stronger and not weigh him down.

It's not clear if GRIN can face the heat in the Nigeria music industry but one thing is sure , the MIKOMO (I don't know) crooner has come to stay .

DOWNLOAD/STREAM "I DON'T KNOW (MIKOMO)" BY GRIN BELOW:

https://360nobsdegreess.com/i-am-set-to-make-a-clear-statement-in-the-nigeria-music-industry-grin/

Re: I Am Set To Make A Clear Statement In The Nigeria Music Industry… Grin by KristaPretty(f): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lmao. Na photocopy oga burn o grin
Re: I Am Set To Make A Clear Statement In The Nigeria Music Industry… Grin by Cypress042: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
Space booking grin

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Responds To Trump Calling Him A ‘bulls*** Artist’ / Asa Sings 'fire On The Mountain' At Aso Rock / Empress Njamah Breaks Down In Tears As She Set A Condolence Register For Ada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.