Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help (877 Views)

Help Canadian Visit Visa Refused / Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help / Uk Visa Refused For Deception And Imposed 10 Year Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2011
Pls house i need some advice, I applied for uk visit visa on 4th of July and i was refused today,stating that they can't find my Flight ticket in the document i submitted. That was why my visa į̸̸̨§ not granted,but when i looked into the document i submitted the flight ticket į̸̸̨§ inside it,
Now i was adviced to re-address the embassy,(that means look into it )

My questions are,
Į̸̸̨§ there anything like that?
Can this be a reason for my refusal?
If yes abt the re-address pls tell me more abt it and how long it takes?will i need to do the biometric again?
And i have 850k in my acct,į̸̸̨§ that not enough fund for it ?

Pls all members of this forum i really need your helps plssssssssssss
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Fogman(m): 2:38am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Fogman(m): 3:12am On Jul 27, 2011
I am so sorry about the refusal. In all my dealing with UK High Commission, i have never heard that flight ticket is a needed requirement to apply for visit visa.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2011
Fogman:

I am so sorry about the refusal. In all my dealing with UK High Commission, i have never heard that flight ticket is a needed requirement to apply for visit visa.

I've never heard of that either.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2011
Thnks for ur response ,actually it happens to my friend,i later called him again So he said his the hotel reservation that the embassy said is not in the document and it was there,so plz is it possible to re-address the embassy?or what can we do?pls i need advice for God sake
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Fogman(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2011
From experience, all you have to do, is go thru the refusal letter and correct all the inadequecies mentioned in it and re apply again.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2011
thank you so much frogman i really appreciate so much,if we should get another hotel reservation and re-apply again will still need to do the biometric?and will it still take the same processing time?and is the 850k enough?

Pls give me full details on how to go about it thank you so much may God bless us
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Fogman(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2011
Get anothe hotel reserve. N850k is good enough and about the biometric i m not too sure, but you ll get to know at VFS center when u want to submit.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2011
if to re-apply do i need to wait for some month before i can proceed to re-apply?or i can re-apply the same month of the refusal?
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by Fogman(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2011
You can re apply as soon as you are ready. Does'nt matter if it is in the same month you were refused. But make sure you address the inadequesies mentioned in your refusal letter. Good luck
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help by enuose: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2011
Thanks so much this forum į̸̸̨§ really helping

(1) (Reply)

Live & Work In The Barbados / Why Lagos Cannot Become Doha ? / Extortion By Immigration In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.