Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,163 members, 7,903,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

As Karl Rove Resigns, What Will President Bush Do Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Karl Rove Resigns, What Will President Bush Do Now? (861 Views)

President Bush Charges $100,000 For Speech To Wounded Veterans / Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? / See What Ex-us President,bush Has To Say About Nigeria On Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Karl Rove Resigns, What Will President Bush Do Now? by Orikinla(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2007
As Karl Rove Resigns, What Will President Bush Do Now?

Democrats demanding that Karl Rove should be fired must be glad to hear the news that the [url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections2004/story/0,13918,1165126,00.html]"boy genius"[/url] of President George Walker Bush has resigned Monday, August 13, 2007.

Karl Rove who was born on Christmas Day 56 years ago, has been glowing like a Chrtistmas tree as the Deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush in the White House

He masterminded George Bush's transformation from boozing brat to national leader, and has been called the most powerful adviser in the White House.

~ Julian Borger [url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections2004/story/0,13918,1165126,00.html] The Guardian Unlimited Tuesday March 9, 2004[/url]

How many people among the Republicans can still remember as Julian Borger recalled in the following words:
"In the autumn election season of 1970, a cherubic, bespectacled teenager turned up at the Chicago campaign headquarters of Alan Dixon, a Democrat running for state treasurer in Illinois. No one paid the newcomer much attention when he arrived, or when he left soon afterwards. Nor did anyone in the office make the connection between the mystery volunteer and 1,000 invitations on campaign stationery that began circulating in Chicago's red-light district and soup kitchens, promising "free beer, free food, girls and a good time for nothing" for all-comers at Dixon's headquarters."

[url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections2004/story/0,13918,1165126,00.html]Read his full story on the rise of Karl Rove[/url] and my article on Nigerian Times: THE GENESIS OF TRAITOR-GATE STARTED IN NIGERIA on the role of Karl Rove in The Plame affair/CIA leak scandal .

I wish Karl Rove all the best as he begins a new chapter in his illustrious life in the political history of America.

Re: As Karl Rove Resigns, What Will President Bush Do Now? by mazaje(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2007
he will kiss him goodbye and continue to lie to himself about iraq and all the foreign policy disaster he has authorized and engineered. shame on bush.
Re: As Karl Rove Resigns, What Will President Bush Do Now? by Orikinla(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2007
I believe Karl Rove resigned to escape from the embarrassment of being indicted over The Plame Affair while in office. But can he escape from the long claws of nemesis?

I thought he was innocent of the whole CIA Leak Scandal until the disclosures in the Downing Street Memo on the War in Iraq made me wiser. But I still cannot deny the fact that he is a brilliant political strategist.
Re: As Karl Rove Resigns, What Will President Bush Do Now? by doncaster(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2007
Do brillant advicers resign in a shameful way? NO. He is part of the game anyway.Another casualty after Tony Blair, more will come may be condi this time.
Re: As Karl Rove Resigns, What Will President Bush Do Now? by denex: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2007
He better go back and make sure he undoes all the nonsense he had a hand in especially his advocacy for warrantless wiretaps.

The man is not leaving because of the CIA leak or any other misfortune of the government. He is very happy with the way the government is going. He just realised that the government has about a year left so he's quitting now to save being label as a supporter of all the Bush Administration's crimes.

For God sake you guys should realise that this man is the ultimate politician. He doesn't want to die with a sick camel that's why he just stopped riding it.

Since he lost his shares in Enron, he has gone to recoup them in government. No wonder dem just dey approve billions of dollars of USAID to Africa yet nothing dey reach ground. Criminals.
Re: As Karl Rove Resigns, What Will President Bush Do Now? by doyin13(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2007
Think what you like of Rove, fact remains he has an acute political mind, and masterminded two election victories.

A lot of sour grapes around this thread i see.
Re: As Karl Rove Resigns, What Will President Bush Do Now? by mazaje(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2007
I must add that the guy looks dishonest.
Re: As Karl Rove Resigns, What Will President Bush Do Now? by denex: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2007
Of course the man is an excellent politician nobody can deny that.

I remember during the Bush re-election, there was an Al Qaeda tape released 4 days before the elections by no other than Mr Laden himself where bin Laden called on Americans not to vote for George Bush. I say see political strategy. That was just a scheme used to push Americans more to vote George Bush.
www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/10/29/204336.shtml

Then there was also the issue missing laptops stolen from the Bush campaign team by their opponents. Story!

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Worth Of A Nigerian Citizen? / Police Beat Up Oyo Commissioner / It's Time To Move On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.