Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,123 members, 7,900,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? (698 Views)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by jazzme1: 4:36am On Jul 07, 2022

Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Felimax(m): 5:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Treat her like she is in charge even though you know she is not!
Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Reminderz: 5:12am On Jul 07, 2022
the best relationship advice I saw online was:

a woman never want you to need her only want her. the moment your wants becomes needs, she no longer wants you.

I've made this my everyday rule and it's been working out well for me.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Mokason288(m): 5:21am On Jul 07, 2022
grin
Leave that girl b4 she kill you

1 Like

Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Dont starve yourself to please a woman.Give only what you can afford.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by RedChiefPriest: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2022
"If it takes $2 for someone to love you,it will take $4 from another person for them to leave you" ( Albert Einstein 2012)

Dj! 5 kegs of palmwine with 1 hollandia yoghurt make I use reason this matter further.
Barman! Play me "Use your head in a relationship" by Will Smith and Wande Coal.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by robinso01(m): 6:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Love with your heart, reason with your head.
Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by thesicilian: 6:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Love your neighbor as yourself
Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Bluezy13(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by H0didon(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2022
"A man who thinks that he can trust a woman is only waiting for his own eve".

Never stress yourself over a collectoral damage... Cos you can never please them.

Just make yourself a major priority. Peace of mind is king

As our Ancestors would say, as long as you have cum, leave the rest for her to cum".
Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Sammy101111(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2022
You can never please a woman .
Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Boogyman557: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool in 2011..

U finally got ya self a GF..

Take dis special WEED.. it will be ur MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION on the long run..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: What Was The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Got? by Nonexisting: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2022
Pull down your boxers, fucck with zero emotion and straight face, cum, zip up and go about your normal business like nothing happened.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Juju Man Filmed Ch0pping A Lady In Need Of A Child / Something Serious Just Happened, 3 Relationships Gone Down The Drain / How Do I Go About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.