Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,180 members, 7,887,423 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

Good Morning All - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Morning All (176 Views)

Good Morning All / Good morning Nigeria / AMAZING MORNING ALL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning All by Monaco1: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Dear all, Good morning, please I need a sincere and matured advise on this.

I have been going out with this particular girl for quiet a period of time now but one thing I noticed is that her mother got married to 3 different men with the total of 6 children, 2 for the first man, 3 for the second man and 1 for the third man. I was uneased at such and that prompted me to ask my gf questions as to why her mother gave birth to 3 different men and she told me that her mom informed her that men are the same that they jilted and dumped her. Currently as I speak the mother is now a single mother, my gf's elder sister is equally having marital issues with her husband to an extent that she had to move back to her mom's house.. my fear is I hope this girl won't start going about with such mentality instilled into her by her mom about men being the same and start resenting me for that afterwards if ever I make up my mind to wife her. Is it advisable to settle with this type of lady?? I only want peace of mind. Please advise
Re: Good Morning All by rickpat(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2022
that's why you have the room for dating...all you have to do is find out her mentality and perception about men, marriage and life as a whole....if she has and believes in the perception as her mum...I would advise you take a walk early enough....

DON'T GO INTO MARRIAGE WITH SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THE VIRTUES OF MARRIAGE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DO BELIEVE/CHERISH THE VIRTUES OF LOVE AND MARRIAGE.

good luck
Re: Good Morning All by JASONjnr(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Seriously speaking, a child trained by both parents often stand out different from a child trained by either a mother or a father....

The one trained by a father will lack mother's training and warnings. If the child is a male child, he will have terrible experience on how to treat a woman well. But will be a very good father to his children.

And the one trained by the mother will lack father's trainings and warnings and if the child is a female child, she will will not understand how to take care of her husband and will be a very good mother to her kids....

Op, you either decide to not experience any future unknown troubles or you give it a shot to withstand the unknown troubles... Also have it at the back of your mind that you could be leaving her for the devil that 6ou don't know.. Or to a woman that could be a God sent to your life.

Best wishes...

(1) (Reply)

NYCN Ikwuano Congratulates Very Comrade James Chibuike Ajuzie(jp) On His Birthda / Learn How To Play Piano Lick On Chord Progressions / Why You Might Want To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.