Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today (16494 Views)

Nigerian Senators Arrive In UK Court For Ekweremadu, Wife's Trial / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by Moh247: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2022
When money failed you, you turn to God
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by Rebirth212: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2022
I pray they are denied bail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by paranorman(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2022
This is just so pathetic, to say the least.. Man, this ain't suppose to happen, in the first place. A serving member of the House?!

Hello house, I really need your inputs for this work I am currently understudying. It's quite long but dire. Please, look it up in my signature. Thanking you....! grin
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by Evii: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2022
A lesson to learn from Ike Ekweremadu kidney matter!

Ike Ekweremadu is obviously a powerful man. Spending his 20th year in the Senate of which 12 were as Deputy Senate President.
He could have used the time to get Nigeria a world-class kidney hospital but no! He didn't need kidney treatment so it was his least bother.
Things happen and his own child needed kidney treatment. As it is with President Buhari and everyone who has held office in Nigeria, Ekweremadu shamelessly took his daughter to the UK for treatment where he was going to be attended to by Nigerian nurses and doctors whom Ekweremadu and gang chased away with total neglect of the health sector.
But Ekweremadu did not go with his child alone, he took along a boy who was suffering hardship and pains from a Nigeria Ekweremadu helped to damage. Ekweremadu wanted to harvest this boy's kidney to save his own child. As fate will have it, tests performed on the boy showed his kidney was not a match for Ekweremadu's daughter.
Ekweremadu began to make arrangements to return the boy to Nigeria and obviously take another one to the UK. But the boy tasted and enjoyed the good life in the UK something Ekweremadu and his band of bad and failed leaders deprived him of in Nigeria. The boy saw electricity 24/7 (powered by gas from Nigeria), he did not need to start 'I better pass you generator' or he sleeps in darkness to the joy of mosquitoes. He saw how clean and beautiful the hospitals were different from the mortuaries will call hospitals in Nigeria and absolutely for free. He saw how efficient the metropolitan police were securing the neighbourhood and not the Nigerian police starved of funds by Ekweremadu and gang! The boy enjoyed rides on clean and efficient public transportation (buses, trams, light rail, underground tube, trains, boats etc) and not the okada, Keke and endless trekking in Nigeria. The boy was awed by the beautiful landscaped, trash free and green environment and not the filth he is used to in Nigeria. The boy saw food everywhere. He saw beautiful schools from nursery to reception to primary to secondary all the way to high school absolutely free. He saw that his dream of university education will be realised even if he has no money for fees and ASUU will not truncate his dream in the UK. The boy saw unemployed people paid benefits by Govt. The boy saw, enjoyed and liked the UK better than Ekweremadu's Nigeria!
The boy decided he was not going back to Nigeria damaged by Ekweremadu and gang! The boy ran to seek refuge from the metropolitan police. In Ekweremadu's Nigeria the police would have arrested the boy and dropped him in Kuje prison where for the next 10yrs he will still be on 'awaiting trial' roll. If the boy tried to talk he will be summarily executed and his body paraded as an armed robber gunned down by the 'gallant' police. Ekweremadu and his gang are above the law in a lawless Nigeria they have created.
Unfortunately for Ekweremadu, the UK is not Nigeria. He has exchanged his posh mansion in a highbrow neighbourhood in London for a police cell where he is being schooled in the act of rule of law something he is obviously lacking in his nearly 20yrs as a law maker.
Ekweremadu will have his day in court.
His victim will now enjoy life in the UK because it's easy to prove that if he returns to Nigeria Ekweremadu and his goons will go after him!
If Ekweremadu had done his bit to fix Nigeria, all this drama will not happen!
Ekweremadu and those like him who think they can do well when Nigeria is sick have just found out the bitter truth - no one will prosper better than Nigeria. If Nigeria fails, we fail with it!
In 2023 we have a unique opportunity to elect leaders who understand that our fate is tied to Nigeria's fate. We rise or fall together!
Go get your PVC today!
We wish Ekweremadu's child a quick recovery hoping that now her case is public a donor will soon be found for her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by Newton2024: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Kobicove:
Nigerians are hypocrites...the same people criticising Ekweremadu for exploiting a poor person also have house girls and drivers working for them who they have not paid salaries for the past 3 months!

Is that one also not exploitation?! angry
What is your point exactly? Do you mean Ekweremadus are right to lure and exploit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by DeHorus: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2022
kingthreat:
Poor Ekweremadu. I kinda pity him.
I remember when he was dragged and beaten up by elderly IPOB members in Germany.
Now nigga is in for organ harvesting.
His village people are working very hard grin
Him nor pity you, fit empty everything wey de your family members stomach just to save his own daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by grogolin: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2022
Wicked woman with wicked children. When you choose to be a wicked politician, all your children will also inherit your wickedness and show wickedness to their brothers and sisters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by Judolisco(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Pele iya omo lon Je eleyi bayi... U can't risk your other kids life by begging them to donate for their sister... Toor wahala Don xup now... I pray u make it out... D boy gets asylum either ways
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by Siggysaga: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2022
This is not Nigeria court where brown envelope xchange hands.
*sips thorium

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by veron007: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by mayor1814: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Wondering what Ekweramadu daughter is going through right now. I pray she would be healed.

The health of the girl should be the priority now. Who is right and who is wrong should be handled later. May God heal all those who are sick.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by FreeStuffsNG: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2022
hmm
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by Nonexisting: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2022
Their problem.

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by kingthreat(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
DeHorus:
Him nor pity you, fit empty everything wey de your family members stomach just to save his own daughter.

I know joor. Na just yarn I dey yarn. Screw all Nigerian politicians.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by olowo1930: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
They should be their till next few year so that they will learn how to develop their state and country called Nigeria. He is a failure. Till now the family of Donnar has never tell Nigerians if they allowed their son to go for kidney surgery

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by princeade86(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
God will vindicate u if truly u went through normal process.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by Newton2024: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu, 55, and Ike Ekweremadu, 60, have been formally charged with conspiracy to facilitate travel of another person with a view to exploitation, namely organ harvesting, London’s Metropolitan Police said in a statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by BaddestQueen(f): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
When money failed you, you turn to God
na so oo
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by Confirm4real(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2022
Next please...
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by PoliteActivist: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2022
If God grants the kinds of prayers I've been seeing on Nairaland, these people will receive life imprisonment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by TheMostComplex1: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Let justice prevail
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by Elidrisy20: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2022
I hope everything is intact
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by EndWeakerection: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2022
This matter Na Waoo..
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by Originalsly: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2022
They can kiss Nigeria goodbye. It costs the UK a whole lot to bring such a case to court and they would not do so without enough evidence to secure a conviction. I am curious to know how they would justify the kidney was for their daughter. What was her history?.... was she on dialysis? ... records of her kidney and what will match.... did this guy's kidney match? ... the tests to prove it did. Was his daughter kidney test done in Nigeria?... if yes... then why wasn't the guy's kidney not tested there? .... if the kidney was for his daughter.... why wasn't she brought to the UK to effect the transplant at the same time? ... after removing the kidney... what was the next step?.... take it back to Nigeria? .. to whom?

They going to prison for a longgg time. I'm sure the next time we see the wife at trial.... she will change colour. I'm almost sure this is not the first time they're doing this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
A senior legislative officer,suffering from what he sow.Make Nigerian a better place to live,improve our health,education,sectors.Work on our security outfits

God will punish them more..

E never start for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by kingyakos: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Mr. and Mrs Ekweremadu will rot in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by jrusky(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Ekweremadu it's quiet unfortunate you found yourself in this mess had it be Nigeria health system is top class will you be in prison in foreign land? No, ti's will be a lesson for you.

And again next time you will choose India if you are involving 3rd party in your medical issue and let's see how the 3rd party will get to India and be thinking to defraud you and be looking for asylum in India.

And for that greedy boy claiming under age just pray Ekweremadu is find guilty but if not find guilty your life is doom even your entire family go run kitikiti katakata by the time Ekwereand his wife get back to Nigeria then you will know greed kill easily.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today by skywalker240(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Jail the bitch if she's guilty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Gun? / Falana Reacts To Buhari's $29.960bn Loan Plan / Omo-agege Makes First Appointment As Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.