Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son (1092 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by VotePeterObi: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2022
This is the guy they claimed to be Peter Obi's son. We've uncovered more pictures of the young man to further destroy their propaganda. Peter Obi's son is a young man with integrity.

Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by VotePeterObi: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2022
This is Peter Obi son

1 Like

Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by gidgiddy: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2022
No matter how much you propagate a lie, the truth always comes out

The guy and Peter Obi's son dont look anything alike

2 Likes

Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by Oilwell(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2022
You won't see the children of lies and propagandas here.

Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by PresidObi: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Paying close attention to her future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by Arda1000(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Apc think the will win with lies and propaganda like they did in 2015…
Ndi ara angry
Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by FreeStuffsNG: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2022
He is his son because he is now among the ipob terrorists now promoting HE Obi.

Mr Obi is the least of the concerns of Asiwaju Tinubu. Like Ekiti where the LP structure was collapsed for Asiwaju's APC, same will happen to almost all LP units in most states perhaps except in the 5 SE states with the least population and number of registered voters among all the 6 zones. Even Lagos LP will work and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All this hype online will not translate to votes to Obi or turn the minority Igbo population overnight to a majority population. He will lose again.

I still cringe at the sight of him standing on the flag. He will never reap anything good from Nigeria and when he is deported some day, the land will withold its blessings from him and all he lays his hands upon and sows in the land.

This is preposterous and one of the reasons the ipob terrorist group leader must face the justice system. He went too far and his punishment will serve as deterrent to other terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by Oilwell(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I still cringe at the sight of him standing on the flag. He will never reap anything good from Nigeria and when he is deported same day, the land will witholds its blessings from him and he lays his hands upon and sows in the land.

This is preposterous and one of the reasons the ipob terrorist group leader must face the justice system. He went too far and his punishment will serve as deterrent to other terrorists.

Sorry oh. Since you have decided to always manipulate the truth with your lies and propagandas.
Are those two persons the same? Na wah for you oh
That event was in Germany.

Look at where your Buhari has landed Nigeria. I wonder how you sleep at night with soo much evil , lies and propagandas.

Well his supporters are aware of the plans against him

1 Like

Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by FreeStuffsNG: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Oilwell:

Sorry oh. Since you have decided to always manipulate the truth with your lies and propagandas.
Are those two persons the same? Na wah for you oh
That event was in Germany
I do not have anything to do with such crass action. If I am Obi, I will not spend one minute before I dissociate myself from this character who committed this sacrilege.

Today, that ipob terrorists are supporting Obi is enough for his opponents to say that the boy is his son. Any ipob terrorist who has done awful stuff against Nigeria is a son of Peter Obi. Nobody and no non Igbo Nigerian will ever take them and Obi serious.

Much of that was said by HE Kwankwaso as reason why Obi should never be the face of the opposition. All the ipob terrorists are his sons!
Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by Oilwell(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Mr Obi is the least of the concerns of Asiwaju Tinubu. Like Ekiti where the LP structure was collapsed for Asiwaju's APC, same will happen to almost all LP units in most states perhaps except in the 5 SE states with the least population and number of registered voters among all the 6 zones. Even Lagos LP will work and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All this hype online will not translate to votes to Obi or turn the minority Igbo population overnight to a majority population. He will lose again.

I still cringe at the sight of him standing on the flag. He will never reap anything good from Nigeria and when he is deported some day, the land will witholds its blessings from him and he lays his hands upon and sows in the land.

Lies and propagandas

Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by Lanretoye(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Siddon there dey waste your time and resources,no be abroad him pekin dey so?.next year February your eye go clear.
Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by Oilwell(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I do not have anything to do with such crass action. If I am Obi, I will not spend one minute before I dissociate myself from this character who committed this sacrilege.

Today, that ipob terrorists are supporting Obi is enough for his opponents to say that the boy is his son. Any ipob terrorist who has done awful stuff against Nigeria is a son of Peter Obi. Nobody and no non Igbo Nigerian will ever take them and Obi serious.

Much of that was said by HE Kwankwaso as reason why Obi should never be the face of the opposition. All the ipob terrorists are his sons!

Lies and propagandas

Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by FreeStuffsNG: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Oilwell:

Lies and propagandas
If it is a lie then tell Mr Obi to dissociate himself from ipob terrorists.
From APGA to PDP now to LP, he will lose again. Shikena.
Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by Oilwell(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Those 2015/ 2019 lies and propagandas wont work in this coming 2023 elections. Nigerians are wiser now.
Look at the mess your Buhari and the evil party APC has landed Nigeria into.

Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by Oilwell(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

There is no cure for you again. Sorry
Re: Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son by tuborme: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Front page please

(1) (Reply)

We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers .... / I Am Yet To Meet 1 Tinubu Supporter In Kaduna / Peter Obi Meets General Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna Niger State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.