Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? (346 Views)

Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation / Fire Guts Okobaba Sawmill Market. Lagos State Fire Service saves situation / CHALLENGE!!! I Want To Change My Financial Situation Before December 31, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by Oluwatosyne28(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Have you ever been a situation where you buy something and you later feel like you've been scammed?

Or you regret buying that clothes, watch, or even course.

You know why?

No due diligence.

You only follow the trend or social proofs.

There's this inner peace you get when you've done 100% research on what you intend to buy.

So when next you want to buy anything most especially online courses
Ask yourself these questions

Does it worth it?
Does it require little or much effort ?
Do I deeply want this or I'm just after the big figures I'm seeing ?
Will I be patient enough even if I don't make money ?

The lists are endless.

But the point is, make your due diligence before buying anything because not every seller will tell you the truth behind what you want to buy.

Share your experience if you've ever felt this way before
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by DispatcherLagos: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Also ask the questions especially when you want to marry. E get why

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation Before? by RedChiefPriest: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
But sometimes things just go so wrong that you won't have a choice.
Like if you want to buy a specific shirt you have being eyeing for sometime and the day you decided to get it, you discovered it has been sold,so you will just go with anyone you see but it might not give you that level of satisfaction.
But I still get your point though,nice write up.

Dj! 4 cups of palmwine mixed with palm oil for me and Op.
Barman! Play me anything soft

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Asking For 2k. / How To Use Google Pay/wallet In Nigeria Without Losing Your Money / Where Can I Get Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.