Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Sell your toes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sell your toes (546 Views)

7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. / Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes / HELP!!! How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles And Toes..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell your toes by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Eeem, this may round weird to many, i will also be disappointing many people that knows me here with this post but it is what it is.

Heard and read online that some people are buying toes, i will like someone to give me the connection to sell mine at any price. i'm serious

Pls no one should insult me, if you don't know anything about this, just read and pass. and i don't even want to hear advice of how they can use me for rituals, i'm ready to used biko, atleast that will make me useful to someone.
Re: Sell your toes by emmanuelbrown26: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
udoji2021:
Eeem, this may round weird to many, i will also be disappointing many people that knows me here with this post but it is what it is.

Heard and read online that some people are buying toes, i will like someone to give me the connection to sell mine at any price. i'm serious

Pls no one should insult me, if you don't know anything about this, just read and pass. and i don't even want to hear advice of how they can use me for rituals, i'm ready to used biko, atleast that will make me useful to someone.

If na lady u bi, I get business for u
1 pays 1.5 period of 9months
Second one pay 80k period of 2weeks
Re: Sell your toes by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

If na lady u bi, I get business for u
1 pays 1.5 period of 9months
Second one pay 80k period of 2weeks
I'm not a lady sir,

Can you provide an offer for men? i'm willing to do ANYTHING for raise money for a serious issue pls. pls consider my request
Re: Sell your toes by emmanuelbrown26: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
udoji2021:

I'm not a lady sir,

Can you provide an offer for men? i'm willing to do ANYTHING for raise money for a serious issue pls. pls consider my request
For now na only ladies we want, d range of 29 below
Re: Sell your toes by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
OK. Thanks
Re: Sell your toes by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

To do what? undecided

Prostitution?
Re: Sell your toes by emmanuelbrown26: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
udoji2021:

OK.
Thanks
U are welcome bro
Re: Sell your toes by emmanuelbrown26: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Datboredberri:
To do what? undecided

Prostitution?
Pls go back to bed, what brought Ashawo work here? U need better rest
Re: Sell your toes by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
I'm still available. apart from the topic, i'm willing to do ANYTHING in order to raise a certain amount of money pls.

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Dislike About Yourself You Later Embraced? (share Your Story) / Your Sincere Opinion Need... / I Was Publicly GAY And Ended Up Getting Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.