Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,422 members, 7,888,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! (345 Views)

How To Know If Your Survey Plan Is Original & What Can You Used It For / Please Help, My Wedding Is Astake! / MTN N25 For 500MB Night Plan Is Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by microbanks: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Greetings sirs and mas!

I'm a male graduate (35yrs) without a job but I'm hustling for survival in this our harsh naija. Honestly, it has not been easy for me without connections, backups and inheritance.

My desire to get married to attract God's blessings is eating me up and giving me sleepless nights. I've been with my girl for over six years and I think I might be missing it, if I wait for things to get Rossy before settling down.

I've done the first step by the grace of God I've also picked a date for the marriage/wedding which is fast approaching and I've proceeded buying few things for the marriage. But the problem now is that the contribution group which is the main source of the money budgeted for my wedding has been dissolved���.

Please! I need help, I can't keep mute and have BP or die in silence. Please my people, if God laid it in your heart to assist me, please help me with anything, nothing is too small.

My phone number and account details below: God bless you!
0047503664 GTB
Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by Romanoff(f): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by MufasaLion: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
It's not a must you marry now. You'll still come back to ask for money here when your financial responsibility is more than this. Focus on financial stability.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by Felimax(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
microbanks:
Greetings sirs and mas!

I'm a male graduate (35yrs) without a job but I'm hustling for survival in this our harsh naija. Honestly, it has not been easy for me without connections, backups and inheritance.

My desire to get married to attract God's blessings is eating me up and giving me sleepless nights. I've been with my girl for over six years and I think I might be missing it, if I wait for things to get Rossy before settling down.

I've done the first step by the grace of God I've also picked a date for the marriage/wedding which is fast approaching and I've proceeded buying few things for the marriage. But the problem now is that the contribution group which is the main source of the money budgeted for my wedding has been dissolved���.

Please! I need help, I can't keep mute and have BP or die in silence. Please my people, if God laid it in your heart to assist me, please help me with anything, nothing is too small.

0047503664 GTB

Which month are you looking at?
Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by Seezion: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
You are begging to marry? Wrong step bro. Don't let anybody pressure you into what you are not ready.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by chival(f): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
microbanks:
Greetings sirs and mas!

0047503664 GTB

I think you mean your wedding plans are at stake, not astake. Anyway, depending on goodwill to fund your wedding is all shades of wrong. Forget about this issue of age, biological clock and what my mates are doing. If you cannot afford a wedding now, then this is probably not the right time for it. Already, you sound stressed. Take it easy and plan this properly with your wife. Both of you should save together for a modest wedding that will not put a big hole in your pocket. I pray your bride to be is a good and understanding woman. It will make the load easier to bear. All is well.
Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by VeryWickedMan: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
God please reveal to me right now how best to kill this OP once and for all

Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Do the wedding according to what your pocket can manage. If it is #100,000 so be it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by microbanks: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
chival:

I think you mean your wedding plans are at stake, not astake. Anyway, depending on goodwill to fund your wedding is all shades of wrong. Forget about this issue of age, biological clock and what my mates are doing. If you cannot afford a wedding now, then this is probably not the right time for it. Already, you sound stressed. Take it easy and plan this properly with your wife. Both of you should save together for a modest wedding that will not put a big hole in your pocket. I pray your bride to be is a good and understanding woman. It will make the load easier to bear. All is well.

Amen! Thanks alot
Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by microbanks: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
GenBuhari:
Do the wedding according to what your pocket can manage. If it is #100,000 so be it.

Thanks for your advice
Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by microbanks: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Felimax:

Which month are you looking at?

August...I can't really imagine that some people are saying things that are really demeaning and depressing by their comments. Thanks alot for concern and being positive.
Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by Ajibade123(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
microbanks:
Greetings sirs and mas!

0047503664 GTB

OK you want to marry because people told you marriage brings blessing but you didn't really have money....in fact you are about to kill yourself with HBP because of an unverified myth
we no dy learn for this country to be honest
Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by Felimax(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
microbanks:

August...I can't really imagine that some people are saying things that are really demeaning and depressing by their comments. Thanks alot for concern and being positive.

Your wedding will come and go in Jesus name. The hand of God will rest upon your dream and your heart desires will met. I have taken your details and I will do the needful as I can soonest.

Congratulations in advance!
Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by microbanks: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Felimax:

Your wedding will come and go in Jesus name. The hand of God will rest upon your dream and your heart desires will met. I have taken your details and I will do the needful as I can soonest.

Congratulations in advance!

Amen� don't know how to say thank you for your kindheartedness. Your words are full of life and you have the ability to save a soul. God bless you for me sir!
Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by Felimax(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2022
microbanks:

Amen� don't know how to say thank you for your kindheartedness. Your words are full of life and you have the ability to save a soul. God bless you for me sir!

I don't have a choice bro. I know the level of temptation that follows when a man decides to get married, mostly a man with grace. My only advice, hold on to God and move on regardless of what any pastor or bishop will tell you. Open your mind, listen to God and follow.

Ask him to speak that you are listening. The world including my Reverend father in church all asked me to postpone my wedding because things were difficult for everybody as at that time, they were all giving so many kind of excuses why i should postpone the wedding. I tired to know what God wants and to my greatest surprise it was a Keke Rider that gave me God's message. He was talking but never knew he was talking to me, i got the message and moved on.

The moment you decide to get married, though some people don't have same experience that is when you know there is witchcraft.
That was the time everybody i was owing started dragging me to pay them their money but when God is on your side, hmm.

Your wedding will be successful regardless in Jesus name. Ask God to continue to have mercy on you and your spouse and tell Him you are a failure without Him, my brother if you nor va believe God before you go believe am by force. He will speak through Radio, Beggers, anywhere you find yourself God will speak, just open the ears of your mind, speak very little regardless of what you hear from God. God hates people who don't know how to guide their tongue.

I don't know why i am typing so much, i don't want to but i have to.
Tell people what they want to hear and NEVER what they need to hear, ask your spouse to do the same thing.
To the extent i had to tell everybody i was not marrying again, na that time i see witchcraft. i shock dem o, some are still in shock till now, waiting for my marriage to crumble. Let them wait till eternity. I am four kids already, it is not my power. My brother believe in God and nobody else.

Shalom!
Re: Please Help, My Wedding Plan Is Astake! by microbanks: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Felimax:

I don't have a choice bro. I know the level of temptation that follows when a man decides to get married, mostly a man with grace. My only advice, hold on to God and move on regardless of what any pastor or bishop will tell you. Open your mind, listen to God and follow.

Ask him to speak that you are listening. The world including my Reverend father in church all asked me to postpone my wedding because things were difficult for everybody as at that time, they were all giving so many kind of excuses why i should postpone the wedding. I tired to know what God wants and to my greatest surprise it was a Keke Rider that gave me God's message. He was talking but never knew he was talking to me, i got the message and moved on.

The moment you decide to get married, though some people don't have same experience that is when you know there is witchcraft.
That was the time everybody i was owing started dragging me to pay them their money but when God is on your side, hmm.

Your wedding will be successful regardless in Jesus name. Ask God to continue to have mercy on you and your spouse and tell Him you are a failure without Him, my brother if you nor va believe God before you go believe am by force. He will speak through Radio, Beggers, anywhere you find yourself God will speak, just open the ears of your mind, speak very little regardless of what you hear from God. God hates people who don't know how to guide their tongue.

I don't know why i am typing so much, i don't want to but i have to.
Tell people what they want to hear and NEVER what they need to hear, ask your spouse to do the same thing.
To the extent i had to tell everybody i was not marrying again, na that time i see witchcraft. i shock dem o, some are still in shock till now, waiting for my marriage to crumble. Let them wait till eternity. I am four kids already, it is not my power. My brother believe in God and nobody else.

Shalom!

Wow this is really insightful...thank you sir!

(1) (Reply)

14 Psychological Facts Your Don't Know. / Ada Verse Kintoro - The Dirty Slap And What Followed! / How To Remove Recommended Channels On Twitch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.