Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,896 members, 7,906,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

When Last Did You Call Your Husband A Pet Name?, During Courtship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Call Your Husband A Pet Name?, During Courtship? (185 Views)

Nairalanders! Please Suggest A Good Pet Name I Can Call My Igbo Boyfriend. / Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. / Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Call Your Husband A Pet Name?, During Courtship? by balmingilead: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
When last did you call your husband a pet name?, During courtship? Your mode of calling him is Daddy....
Where are those names you call him before? Names like honey, my love, my crown etc

When last did you buy your husband a gift? Yours is to receive his'.

When last did you carry your wife? On your wedding day?

When last did you two spend quality time and watch movie together? During your dating period?

When last did you intentionally hug? If your wife should hug you, you begin to wonder what she's up to!

When last did you wrap your hands around your wife's shoulder, only when you want to snap?
I dare you to visit your wife while cooking dinner today, wrap your hand around her shoulder and say"Well-done, my wife."

When last did you tell your wife "I love you"?
I DARE you to send your spouse this message �right now and see how he/she feels.
Darling! You're beautiful (handsome) I love you. ❤️

Please keep the love going. The journey is still far. Let your kids know that "Ow! Dad loves Mum" Let them say "Ow! Mum loves Dad!"

We wish you good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact DR Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

Re: When Last Did You Call Your Husband A Pet Name?, During Courtship? by InfernoNig: 3:33am On Jul 08, 2022
All this just many words just to advertise china product.

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect From The Upcoming Fireboy Album - Playboy / How To Livestream Big Brother Naija Season 7 For Free / Grrtgtrthrtfhtfhtfhtf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.