Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,290 members, 7,887,855 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Help needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help needed (683 Views)

House Help Needed / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help needed by gstelly: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Good evening all, I am a student of Ambrose Alli university Ekpoma (AAU) I am the one sponsoring myself ever since I lost my mom, those who school or been in ekpoma knows living in Ekpoma is expensive the little I earn is not enough for my needs.
Re: Help needed by frozen70(f): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2022
gstelly:
Good evening all, I am a student of Ambrose Alli university Ekpoma (AAU) I am the one sponsoring myself ever since I lost my mom, those who school or been in ekpoma knows living in Ekpoma is expensive the little I earn is not enough for my needs.
Completing my school fees is a big problem for me currently have 40k whilst the fees is 48385 then ENT and GST registration and textbooks is 5k I don't have any other way to come up with it

Honestly you have tried and you have to keep it up

It's only God that can help your situation

But keep pushing and look out for any thing meaningful to add to the ones that you are doing

I didn't ask you about your dad since you didn't mention him that shows that he is really not in your life

You can still seek help form uoir mother families they wbe more willing to help than any other family

God will provide for you
Re: Help needed by gstelly: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
frozen70:

Honestly you have tried and you have to keep it up

It's only God that can help your situation

But keep pushing and look out for any thing meaningful to add to the ones that you are doing

I didn't ask you about your dad since you didn't mention him that shows that he is really not in your life

You can still seek help form uoir mother families they wbe more willing to help than any other family

God will provide for you

They are not willing to help jor, even my uncle told me he can't promise me anything if he have he will send to me as not been taking my calls
Re: Help needed by gstelly: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Make person help me na
Re: Help needed by Foodqueen(f): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Strike no reach una School

1 Like

Re: Help needed by gstelly: 1:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Foodqueen:
Strike no reach una School
No o na school management set exam question instead of lecturers
Re: Help needed by Rockyfancino(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Have you seen help?
Re: Help needed by gstelly: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Rockyfancino:
Have you seen help?
not yet
Re: Help needed by Rockyfancino(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
gstelly:
not yet
Can you post a solid prove this is real cos there are lots of fakes on this forum
Re: Help needed by gstelly: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2022
[i][/i][b][/b]yes
Rockyfancino:

Can you post a solid prove this is real cos there are lots of fakes on this forum
Re: Help needed by gstelly: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Rockyfancino:

Re: Help needed by Ebusu01: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ahnie come and assist your prodigy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sale / “my Grandma Came For A Visit, So I Decided Not Confuse Her With My Look. I Am Th / Are you Trying to Conceive ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.