Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Don't Support The Candidate Of Your Choice Blindly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Support The Candidate Of Your Choice Blindly (248 Views)

Oyegun: Only One Aspirant Rejected Consensus Except He Is The Candidate / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Support The Candidate Of Your Choice Blindly by Thinkfree(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Atleast Tinubu has promised 50 million jobs.
Don't say won't support Atiku because he is fulani form the north.
Don't say over my dead body will support Tinubu,he is too old.
Don't say can't support Peter obi because he is an igbo from a region that is trying to have her own country.

Re: Don't Support The Candidate Of Your Choice Blindly by Thinkfree(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Please give us the reason why we should support your candidate.
Don't tell me to hate Tinubu because of the make believe massacre of lekki toll gates
Re: Don't Support The Candidate Of Your Choice Blindly by immortalcrown(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Can you swear that you have not heard some reasons for each candidate's support?

You just want to wast time and space online.

My comment is on the tweet, not the first comment.
Re: Don't Support The Candidate Of Your Choice Blindly by Thinkfree(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Can you swear that you have not heard some reasons for each candidate's support?

You just want to wast time and space online.

My comment is on the tweet, not the first comment.
bros do any of them really have a clear policy plans on how to take this country out of the mess?

(1) (Reply)

Former Commissioner of Bayelsa State Begs For His Life At Kidnapper Den / ‘APC Paid Me To Support Tinubu’ — Portable Flaunts Cash / APC Chairman Adamu Abdullahi Speaks Following Muslim Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.