Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage (2193 Views)

I Need A Serious Akwa Ibom Lady For Marriage / New Job Wahala--- Mature advise from married people needed. / Open Invitation For A Mature Office Assistant (Male) For A Commercial Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by rayofhope(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2022
I need a serious lady for a serious relationship
I mean a relationship that will lead to marriage
I'm a man of 38 years hail from akwa ibom state currently reside in Lagos city. A graduate of business administration student from federal university of maiduguri 2012 set. I currently work with a courier firm as a supervisor. I need a lady from 28 to 30 from any part of Nigeria, must be God fearing.
Interested & serious lady should
WhatsApp me on this number
+2337066103954 or call
I'm Raymond udofia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2022
Wahala dey oh! Since you want a God-fearing girl, are you not a member of a Church? If no, why do you want a God-fearing girl? If yes, are there no single girls in the Church or are the girls ungodly? Has it gotten so bad that you could not find a good girl offline?

However, may God grant you your good desire.

pointblank247:
but why must you criticise, have you not seen small churches with just 10 members ? Before a man goes online to search, he may have done his best to no avail. Many people have also gotten their live partners from sites like this, so sometimes its good for one to mind his business if you have nothing good to say
Can you point out the criticism in my comment? I just asked necessary questions and wished him good luck. Have I said what he is doing is good or bad? Try to use your brain.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by pointblank247(m): 5:25am On Jul 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Wahala dey oh! Since you want a God-fearing girl, are you not a member of a Church? If no, why do you want a God-fearing girl? If yes, are there no single girls in the Church or are the girls ungodly? Has it gotten so bad that you could not find a good girl offline?

but why must you criticise, have you not seen small churches with just 10 members ? Before a man goes online to search, he may have done his best to no avail. Many people have also gotten their live partners from sites like this, so sometimes its good for one to mind his business if you have nothing good to say

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2022
pointblank247:

Things are happening bro, please let's protect our sisters on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by TheWolfen(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2022
What happen to girls in your area or city if you are this desperate?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by ogbeslim(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2022
You will find love if you are who you claim you are.The profile doesn't depict you current place of work on Facebook.
Just dey give us uptade as e dey .

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by Pojomojo: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2022
grin
TheWolfen:
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by YourFavorite21(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Some Calabar names dey sound like igbo, "Udo" is an igbo name.
Best of luck though.
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by Michelle55: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2022
The women we have now na God dey fear dem smiley
So, you mean to tell me that in your area no woman is fit to be in a serious relationship with you? undecided
Take your time to hang out in places like church, cool spots, events etc you might get what you are looking for.
Goodluck!
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2022
pointblank247:
Can you point out the criticism in my comment? I just asked necessary questions and wished him good luck. Have I said what he is doing is good or bad? Try to use your brain.
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by Orubebe01: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by Iretii0511(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
What’s your business on how he chose to search for a spouse anyway? Why are you trying to shame him?
Online or offline, he is old enough to make decisions on where to search for a spouse. This is a social media space, anyone is allowed to post anything. It doesn’t have to sit with you or be your way. Your way is not the only way and this is how he wants to search for his own spouse and that’s none of your business.

immortalcrown:

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
rayofhope:
I'm a man of 38 years hail from akwa ibom state currently reside in Lagos city. A graduate of business administration student from federal university of maiduguri 2012 set. I currently work with a courier firm as a supervisor. I need a lady from 28 to 30 from any part of Nigeria, must be God fearing.
+2337066103954 or call
I'm Raymond udofia
Funny why you post this in job/ vacancy section instead of romance. Are you trying to say that marriage is a job which needs application because it is pensionable?

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
rayofhope:
+2337066103954 or call
I'm Raymond udofia

Best of luck ignore the comment
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Some Calabar names dey sound like igbo, "Udo" is an igbo name.
Best of luck though.
Maybe we've got the same roots. Just like the igala people.
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by CedarHoldings: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Best of luck ignore the comment
you nko? You may fit in na

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by Rickmann: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
rayofhope:
+2337066103954 or call
I'm Raymond udofia

Oga, pls stop searching for a God-fearing girl cos there are just 2 in every hundred , left...the society has overrated the term been 'God-fearing' so pls dont ever make that a priority. Alot of guys misplace the essential priorities in marriage and chase shadows.

Just pray to find a girl that will care for you and your children tomorrow..a woman that'll be submissive and supportive at all time..you don't need a God fearing woman to have all that virtue.
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by ELEYIofNigeria: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
If you can provide for her and take good care of her, she'll be loyal to you. Forget anything like God fearing woman, they are like unicorn. They don't exist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Iretii0511:
What’s your business on how he chose to search for a spouse anyway? Why are you trying to shame him? Online or offline, he is old enough to make decisions on where to search for a spouse. This is a social media space, anyone is allowed to post anything. It doesn’t have to sit with you or be your way. Your way is not the only way and this is how he wants to search for his own spouse and that’s none of your business.
You are just biased and pained because my judgement is balanced. You expected me to focus on the wife and look away from his own faults. Did I make any false statement about him? If yes, point it out. Did I say any unnecessary truth about him? If yes, point it out. But if no, continue with your noise.
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by BlueAir: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
undecided person wey dey ment. For real! How would you be ready to marry any random lady? What's d provision for courtship. No wonder u hear all kinds of shittyy marital stories
TheWolfen:
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by pointblank247(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
i wish you have brain to use.
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
pointblank247:
i wish you have brain to use.
I wish you have brain at all, even if you are not using it.
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by Adevector: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
She still dey do hookup,She's coming hold on small
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by Oesophagus99(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
'Maturity' is an ambigous word o..

So,what do u mean by a 'matured lady' please espanciate
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
CedarHoldings:
you nko? You may fit in na

The way you said you ko as if you already know me I am even on that age bracket but I wish him goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by kingthreat(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wrong section
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by sammirano: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
This op na mumu, even if you want to seek love online, it's to post it as opening na I'm remain? You no go see
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by zedegit: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2022
immortalcrown:

Your comment is unnecessary. He's an adult and knows what's good for him. Besides he might be the shy type or introvert.

He should have posted in dating or family section though.

Lalasticlala help a brother move to appropriate section.
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2022
zedegit:
Your comment is unnecessary. He's an adult and knows what's good for him. Besides he might be the shy type or introvert. He should have posted in dating or family section though. Lalasticlala help a brother move to appropriate section.
I simply ask necessary questions that will enable me understand his situation well. I ended the comment by wishing him good luck. Did I condemn or criticize him? If yes, point it out. If no, what is your problem?
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by zedegit: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
I simply ask necessary questions that will enable me understand his situation well. I ended the comment by wishing him good luck. Did I condemn or criticize him? If yes, point it out. If no, what is your problem?

It's his choice where and how he finds his wife. Keep your lousy archaic opinion to yourself.

Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2022
zedegit:
It's his choice where and how he finds his wife. Keep your lousy archaic opinion to yourself. Good luck.
You are the lousy one because you cannot prove my questions are irrelevant to the topic. If not that you are a stupid hypocrite, you will not tell be to keep my opinion to myself. Only a hypocrite preaches what he or she does not practice. You do not keep your own opinion to yourself but you are telling me to keep mine to myself. If you are keeping your opinion to yourself, you will not comment on the topic talk more of quoting me.
Re: I Need A Mature Lady For Marriage by zedegit: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are the lousy one because you cannot prove my questions are irrelevant to the topic. If not that you are a stupid hypocrite, you will not tell be to keep my opinion to myself. Only a hypocrite preaches what he or she does not practice. You do not keep your own opinion to yourself but you are telling me to keep mine to myself. If you are keeping your opinion to yourself, you will not comment on the topic talk more of quoting me.

I simply told you what you should know and wished you Good luck. Let's vacate this space for a brother that needs a wife unless you want to turn wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Pension Administrators Recruiting In Nigeria? / Mtn And Interswitch Test / News 4 Sitp1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.