Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,837 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo (877 Views)

Kaduna State Adopts Measures To Respond To Looming Economic Crisis / Akwa Ibom Waste Management Agency Boss Arrested As Environment Commissioner / Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Anambra State Adapts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model

...rates Akwa Ibom as a perfect model of emulation

In view of her successful sustainable waste management system in the State a delegation from Anambra State is set to understudy the best practices and Waste management models in Akwa Ibom.

The National Coordinator of Clean -Up Nigeria (CUN) and Africa Regional Coordinator of ICLEI, Prince Ene Baba Owoh, Jr. made the disclosure in a media chat with the press recently in Abuja.

As part of the mission, the team will have an interface with the Chairman of Akwa Ibom State Environmental Protection & Waste Management Agency (AKSEPWMA), Obong Prince Ikim, on strategies and policy of mainstreaming, waste disposal schedules and sundry best practices adopted in the State, that earned her the cleanest state in Nigeria back to back.

It will be recalled that AKSEPWMA was reconstituted in 2018 and has since emerged the cleanest state in Nigeria three consecutive times.( 2019-2021)

The Prof Charles Soludo-led administration is poised to revolutionize waste management practices in Anambra State and has found Akwa Ibom as a perfect model of emulation.

https://www.facebook.com/100007744894863/posts/pfbid02VeApgnRq7FaDCJ6QNk8X5zFN6NTHnhpFad4nfPmrWA4oyu4P2jci9PVFczWCEVtbl/?d=n

Lalasticlala front page

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by StrongandMighty: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Nice development... We learn from each other

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Kelsmatuc(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Anambra is truly developing rapidly

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Nice development... We learn from each other
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by ajekpaks(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2022
nice precedent set by our in coming

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Obidient4life3: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Currently that Akwa Ibom model is not as productive as it used to be. I don't know where things went wrong but Akwa Ibom is certainly not as neat as it used to be in the time of Akpabio
Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Smithkafors(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by bigpicture001: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2022
I can handle this disbin thing perfectly.. just that nobody knows. Me

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Mfetenang: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Time to clean up that smelly city called Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Currently that Akwa Ibom model is not as productive as it used to be. I don't know where things went wrong but Akwa Ibom is certainly not as neat as it used to be in the time of Akpabio
Oga Akwa ibom never won cleanest state during Akpabio time becos Calabar was still very much the cleanest . It the current administration that gave Akwa ibom the crown 4 times in a row .. so stop doing guess work .. Read the article again they are the current cleanest in Nigeria
Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice
yeah
Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mfetenang:
Time to clean up that smelly city called Onitsha.
Beleedat
Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by bigpicture001: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ilaumoh:
lie lie ..
Mynd44 front pager

Honestly I can.... I am drenched with ideas.. and that's what I feed off

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
bigpicture001:

Honestly I can.... I am drenched with ideas.. and that's what I feed off
that cool
Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Achilles881: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
bigpicture001:
I can handle this disbin thing perfectly.. just that nobody knows. Me

I know you, your the man with the big picture grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by kenny714433(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Akwa Ibom that Udom has turned to dumping site, with refuse littered at every dump site.

Even the Itam Flyover that used to be spotless during Akpabio's tenure is now a dumpsite.
Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Obidient4life3: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ilaumoh:

Oga Akwa ibom never won cleanest state during Akpabio time becos Calabar was still very much the cleanest . It the current administration that gave Akwa ibom the crown 4 times in a row .. so stop doing guess work .. Read the article again they are the current cleanest in Nigeria
That Akwa Ibom won cleanest because Calabar became fantastically dirty not because it was cleaner than Akpabio tenure.
Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by November1857(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Anambra should consult their son Joe Yorubakwe, the current special adviser on trainage to Lagos state governor.. grin grin

Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient4life3:

That Akwa Ibom won cleanest because Calabar became fantastically dirty not because it was cleaner than Akpabio tenure.
my brother we never won during Akpabio time and that is it ok
Re: Anambra State Adopts Akwa Ibom Waste Management Model Send Delegation To Uyo by Ilaumoh(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
kenny714433:
Akwa Ibom that Udom has turned to dumping site, with refuse littered at every dump site.

Even the Itam Flyover that used to be spotless during Akpabio's tenure is now a dumpsite.
What is this one even saying

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: 'Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer Until...' – Georgina Onuoha Fumes / Can Peter Obi Garner OVERWHELMING MAJORITY In SS/SE / Wike Tackles Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.