Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State (75712 Views)

Cross River Assembly Members Fight During Impeachment Of Speaker Ayambem / Many Injured, Cars Destroyed As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna - Photos / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by foreshore(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
allwell51:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtKWWRvj7R8

Portable was allegedly accused for fighting some people during his show in Ogun state which led to destruction of alot of chairs.

Sadly the place of event made alot of losses because of this...

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfvb9xcA6Be/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This guy and burna boy are associated with violence during their shows
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Seniorwriter(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry angry angry

This dude keeps constituting nuisance.
Yet some persons cele yeyebrity!...SMH
GodPrince:
E just dey pain me say nobody don loyal this bastard with bullets. If na US this kind people for don collect enough 6 fit shots from the very first time he misbehave
Two wrongs can never equal to right.....his misbehaviour shouldnt equate to you wishing him dead... Be guided!
UptownVibes:
Why invite a mad man to a show in the first place? I blame the organizers. They should be held responsible for the damages..
Pinned.

BENEAMATA:
Zaazu dey sing , chairs destroyed .

Portable ti fó table. sad
Mehn....LMAO

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by UptownVibes(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Why invite a mad man to a show in the first place? I blame the organizers. They should be held responsible for the damages..
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Rexymania(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
You won dey disturb Tingo for sky? You go collect na cool
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by johnson8213: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zonefree:
Portable is a proud member of vawulence crew. He fights fire with fire. Give him gbas, you collect gbos.
The message has been passed.
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Angelfrost(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
MrLearned:
The Amazing thing that puts me in awe is the number of said fans still clamoring to be like him! cry

I still repeat a YOUTH has no place to be a Leader in any sector in Nigeria..

The thuggery behaviour amongst them is becoming overwhelming as day goes by!

Only God can deliver them angry
no

Mr Learned

There are over 50 Million youths in Nigeria today... How many do you know or have you met to draw up that conclusion?!!

Poor generalizations and 'Learned' shouldn't go together! Have a word with yourself.
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by syntekelite(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nothing strange there, its part of the show his fans paid to see..
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by highness25(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
allwell51:

Portable was allegedly accused for fighting some people during his show in Ogun state which led to destruction of alot of chairs.

Source:
abeg wetin this guy de sing?
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by emerged01(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Ever since these guy came into the music industry

He has been fighting both his fans and his

Enemies tongue undecided.

Very controversial musician grin tongue
Na the "but" wey dey juju wey dem do for am be dat.
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
SpatialKing:
Typical.... Youth

You lack understanding
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by dreu2fine(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Enemies tongue undecided.

Poverty fit some people
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ndlea should check into that odogwu bitters undecided
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Moh247: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
No be him fault, na repentant Thug,
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Abujaexpress: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
allwell51:

Source:
He is a cultist
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by shogsman(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rigoroom:
Damn
Seun ban him as usual this is like his 400th account, poor guy
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by sisisioge: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
He is from the innermost slum of Yoruba slumland....violence is a show of high esteem there. Portable is just showing his own esteem ni....that is him being himself. If head sha no break, na part of the show the broken chairs be grin grin grin.

Him fellow wereys will still call am for shows and this particular one will be talked about gleefully by his fans for a while grin.
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

There are over 50 Million youths in Nigeria today... How many do you know or have you met to draw up that conclusion?!!

Poor generalizations and 'Learned' shouldn't go together! Have a word with yourself.

Re-read my comment and understand the analysis;

what reports have we been seeing; let's start from NairaLand:
70% of NL(er) are youths; the most thing they indulge in is insulting one another;
because of political FANATICS.

Who are the Bandits today?
Who are raping and killing?
Who are beheading in the name of religion?
Who are the Hoodlums today?
Who are Igbos and ESN today?
People vandalizing pipe lines are who exactly?
Boko Haram members are made up which individuals?
Fulani Herdsmen are made of which individuals?
Which set of people attacked the Kuje Prison? the grannies I believe!

The list continues....

you said 50 million right?, out of that; 70% engage in what was listed above!

So my question to You is who are the Problems of the Country? The Head or the Tail

How do you intend to cut a tree (from growing up again)? from the head or root?

I stand to be corrected but the analysis I gave above is the current situation of the Case.

I hope you understand me

Mr Learned
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by niyilolawa34798: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fighting is the only portable thing about this hooligan. E own na everywhere you goLife sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!Fighting is the only portable thing about this hooligan. E own na everywhere you goLife sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!...
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by ELEYIofNigeria: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Enemytongue undecided.

No reason am like that. What if he's just standing his ground instead of being abused or cheated
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Godispeace: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
You these Biafra IPOB/ESN ediots will always look, think and act foolish , from ur useless on biafra we stand to zeal to collect Nigeria PVC to vote
atutoe:
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Jayson504(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
This dude is always fighting
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Boss469(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dis mumu boy.
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Shebbs: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
I Don't Think He's The Only illiterate In The Industry, Why Is He So Different?
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Usorohtheman(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Portable needs help... I think, he should visit a Shrink now... before his behavior cause him his career
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by seunayantokun(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
That boy needs psychiatric assessment urgently.
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by panmunium(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
What's good about his music sef
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by treatise: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
allwell51:

Source:
Does Portable have a manager?
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by BaddestQueen(f): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
No be him fault, na repentant Thug,
yes ooo
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Originality007: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lanretoye:
Wetin him dey sing self?
even me self no fit answer
Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by OdefaGirl(f): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
atutoe:

Make una leave me ooo

Re: Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State by Rebirth212: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Maybe he have started mixing his weed with cow shit....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / See What Fayose Did Today As His Convoy Met Traffic On Their Way To Akure.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.