Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,789 members, 7,930,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

How To Start A Youtube Channel And Get Monetized Faster - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Start A Youtube Channel And Get Monetized Faster (234 Views)

How To Trade And Take Faster Profits In Cycles. / 5 Reasons Why Your Skin Is Aging Faster Than Normal / NYSC Will Be Over Faster Than You Think, Are You Set For Job Invitation Tests? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Youtube Channel And Get Monetized Faster by Dogzoneng: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2022
I created a group (not free) a youtube push group that help YouTubers new and existing to get monetized faster.

You learn a lot from it and grow.
What you gain;

• you learn how to start your YouTube channel if you haven't
•how to upload videos and use tags
•how to design thumbnails for your videos
•ideas on content to post weekly
• how to edit your videos
•a weekly push to post videos

Most importantly
• likes, comments and subscribers that can help make you meet up that 1k subscribers and 4k watch hours.

I will personally guide you through. You can send me an email to get started. Ifeomapetersillustrations@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Using Business Emails For Your Business / The One That Made The World Proud When We Talk Of Business / Open This Post And Take The Required Action If You Want To Make Money Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.