Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,385 members, 7,891,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? (668 Views)

A Word Of Advice For The Person Currently Dating Your Ex / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
One piece of advice for someone coming to live in Lagos for the first time
Lets go grin
Re: One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? by care4you: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Don't mingle with BAT people...

Avoid BAT friends they will put you in trouble ...

Avoid BAT locations ...

Be an OBI dient child always

1 Like

Re: One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? by BigCowH0rn: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Go back to wherever it is you are coming from if you don't want to go mad within 1 year.

More so if you have a car.

Fact!

1 Like

Re: One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? by Friedturkey: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Always shine your eye.

Immediately you leave your house, be ready to display werey (a.k.a crase) on demand. You cannot survive as a gentleman in lag

Always be right, even if you're wrong, no gree, still continue to dey ginger ontop. Then use scope to disappear from the situation.

Last but not least. In whatever you're doing, no smile, just strong your face. I cannot tell you the number of times I've lied my way out of trouble because I strong face dey talk. People start having doubts about whatever you're saying the minute you start smiling.

This is gospel according to the streets of Las-Gidi.

4 Likes

Re: One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? by MajesticKris: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Be humble and let Lagos favour you.....
Re: One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? by Zonefree(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Be careful of Owomida and Omo onile ... Na dem get Lagos.
Re: One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? by Harrykn: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Noise.
Re: One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? by Bluezy13(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
First, Know the location of Yabaleft.

For you own good.
Re: One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? by capetownboyz(m): 2:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Avoid Lagos for a start lol
Re: One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? by anochuko01(m): 4:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Lagos is the worse place to live, according to people who can't be truthful because of politics. So I'll advice you don't come at all.
Re: One Piece Of Advice For Someone Coming To Live In Lagos For The First Time...? by Autobot05: 4:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Olowomi11:
One piece of advice for someone coming to live in Lagos for the first time
Lets go grin

Shine your eyes
Don’t help or assist anyone on the road ( or you dunno : old or young ) ( seems inhumane but ion wanna talk about my experience that made me say that. For peace to reign just don’t answer

Pray always for God protection and guidance

You’ll be fine

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Nurse To Marry, Am Ready This Year. / I Invited A Plumber So His Dark Cock Can Fill My Pussy With His Cum. / My Advise To All Nairaland Men/red Pillers Group Of Tout.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.