Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy (33615 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory / Hadiza El-Rufai Justifies Husband’s Choice Of Muslim Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Chiffy: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkoroBufo:
I want to see Obi bandits and PDP supporters stir up religious caimpaign against Muslims and watch how Muslims rise in defense of their faith.

-Okoro bufo

Wetin we wan stir again. Is it not better for Obidients that Tinubu picks muslim muslim ticket?

That way we can be sure that Labour will definitely win Lagos and gain in many other south west states because given the insecurity in Nigeria, most Christians across the south will rather vote for the only Christian Candidate. While the north will be divided into four

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Horus(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
People think that politics and religion have to be kept separate because many religions did not allow freedom of worship and did not care equally for all people. History has shown that religion has created conflict
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by searchlight: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkoroBufo:
I want to see Obi bandits and PDP supporters stir up religious caimpaign against Muslims and watch how Muslims rise in defense of their faith.

-Okoro bufo
Obi is your president come 2023. You can't do anything about it

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by jrusky(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ganduje I pity you if Tinubu try it infact game over for apc and I'm praying for apc to make that mistake so their destruction will be quicker than expected.

Pls Tinubu pick Muslim biko and help us to kick apc a s s out of our country forever.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by rippa(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
donphilopus:

You guys would just come on Nairaland to say whatever you like. Mention three states in the middle belt that PDP can win! APC is sure of winning Kwara, Kogi, Niger and maybe Nasarawa. If you wanna argue this, we can kindly bet it and stop the unnecessary noise.

You guys are just so annoying on this forum.
On what basis are they winning all these states you mentioned. Did they fulfilled any of their promises? Nigeria is worst than they met it and everyone in Nigeria down the poor and the rich are feeling the impact of this evil govt. So on what basis should we now reward them with our votes? Well PDP did worst in 2015, even boasting of ruling for 60years uninterrupted. We dey watch. Even rigging won't help APC in this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Righteousness2(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
If you like, you Yield to Spiritual instructions. If you like don't yield. When the repercussions rain on you, you will get sense by force.
Kaysalas:

Oga righteousness, what good has the current Muslim-Christian administration done to the Christian plight in the Kaduna you mentioned?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by HeroicMeastro: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
mopol123:
apc's impending doom loading!! please help me with any amount to survive the weekend since am expecting payment nextweek.man must survive while waiting for the glory days ahead. 217 02 79 651 zenith bank. God bless
U hv the strength to type trash and still ask for help?
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Cyberterror: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
jrusky:
Ganduje I pity you if Tinubu try it infact game over for apc and I'm praying for apc to make that mistake so their destruction will be quicker than expected.

Pls Tinubu pick Muslim biko and help us to kick apc a s s out of our country forever.

Igbos are praying for Tinubu not to pick a Muslim Muslim ticket grin

The only thing most northerners are waiting for is confirmation of the Muslim Muslim ticket for them to dump Atiku as fast as a Usain bolt.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Kingzeez10: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
zionmde:

The simple question is, will the north accept a Christian Christian candidacy?

Anyway I would want tinubu to pick ganduje or el rufai
He will win NE NW NC SE SS SW. All Christians will vote for him.

Sometimes I am tempted to believe that hitting ur head on the ground 5 times will always have a way of making u a dummy
But Muslims are the intolerant one. What is your business with him slamming his head? Did you see him insult you for being a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by bizhop01: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Taliban government
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Olaoluwa122: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Safyqueen:

But the christains are already campaigning for Tinubu by threatening him that they will not vote him if he choose northern Muslim as vice. The majority Muslims will sympathize with him just anyhow because of that.

Tinubu is a minority by religion from southern Nigeria and you want him to choose another minority by religion from the north as vice, how will he win religious wise? Abi una no dey think am.

Moreover Nigeria has no religious problem. This Tinubu matter will laid the issue to rest when he would win flatly with Muslim-muslim ticket.

#Stop ethno-religio-tribal egocentricity and bigotry. No religion, tribe or ethnic group is superior to another.
Tinubu would win flatly...I stop reading at that.S.M.H. Nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Slyp: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2022
That gives Peter obi more chances to become president
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Mccullum: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
This 2023 election will end up being Christian vs Muslims. Muslims will vote for Muslims and Christians will vote for Christian. This will favour Peter Obi because he's the only Christian from the south . While Muslims vote will be split between ATiku , Kwankwaso and Tinubu. Tinubu getting the least Muslim vote because he's a minority Muslim from the south

You think Christians from SW will vote for Peter Obi. Smhhh

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Kennydoc(m): 12:05am On Jul 09, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
As if you'll vote him even if he chose Pope as running mate

Go sidon undecided

My dear, it's not about whether some people will vote for him or not. As a presidential candidate of the ruling party, he still has a very high chance of winning.
All Nigerians should be interested in who he chooses because if he wins, we will all live with that for the next 4/8 years.
Some people vehemently opposed Buhari's emergence as Nigerian president but some others like the ones promoting Tinubu today felt Buhari was the best choice. Today, the entire country is feeling the heat.

Talking about choosing a Muslim, does it seem fair on Nigerian Christians that after Buhari's 8 years, a Southern Muslim does another 8 years with a Northern Muslim VP after which power returns to the North and another Muslim rules for another 8 years. That will give 24 years of Muslims controlling the presidency, with a third of the period being solely Muslims.

I am sure you're a Muslim. Ask yourself this question, would Nigerian Muslims accept a similar situation if the tables were turned?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by eldoradoxx: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
This 2023 election will end up being Christian vs Muslims. Muslims will vote for Muslims and Christians will vote for Christian. This will favour Peter Obi because he's the only Christian from the south . While Muslims vote will be split between ATiku , Kwankwaso and Tinubu. Tinubu getting the least Muslim vote because he's a minority Muslim from the south
APC guys are not reading the handwriting on the wall. Once APC goes for Muslim-Muslim ticket, Christians will be forced to unite for Obi. Christians are majority in the South and have more than 30% of the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
We afonja pigs will not like this
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Simplythebest: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Somebody that is ready to hit the ground running once elected as president is yet to pick a vice after how many weeks. Buhari will be a Saint where this Tinubu dey and i pray Nigerians won't make that mistake by electing this man.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Indifferent12: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Believe me, if Tinubu picks a northerner muslim, then its a done deal for APC!! The north is divided between Atiku and tinubu..but it will tilt in the favor of Tinubu if he picks a muslim

The northern governors and Buhari have emphatically made it clear power should move to south

I stopped following and basing my permutations on politics on social media in 2019, I was shocked to have seen Buhari win with all the insults he was receiving in the north, to the extend he narrowly lost Benue

One funny thing, Buhari is the most insulted person in the north today, but if he could contest for 3rd term, he will still win in the North
He was going against Atiku, Buhari will win atiku in the north anytime and day.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Sergio101:

A very nice political move.

My prayer is that Pa Tinubu doesn't listen to any unnecessary advice.

This is the best combo ever.

Beside, there's no heavyweight Christian politician in the north. So no need looking for problem where there's non.

We are indeed very wise like serpent!!!

Lol. This Na advice Abi Na curse?

You wan dey sound like Ahitophel. Go read about him and Absalom.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Zelenskyy(m): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2022
APC must Fall... APC must Fail ..... APC must Scatter

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2022
zionmde:

According to the iddiot Muslim Muslim doesn't matter but north will not vote if tinubu picks a northern Christian.
Slamming head somewhere everyday obviously affects the sense

Just recently, I was speaking with a northern Christian who told me that it was difficult or even near impossible for them (Northern Christians) to be the president or even VP.

I told him not to feel so cause all power belongs to God and He gives it to whomever He pleases. God reigns supreme!

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Indifferent12: 12:24am On Jul 09, 2022
ItsTutsi:
We are not fools nor imbeciles!! Ur likes and Can of Worms are not against Christian-christian ticket as suggested, but hypocritically doing do so because;
1- north will never present a Christian presidential candidate, so Christian-christian ticket will never arise
2- Muslims are majority in Nigeria, picking a Christian-christian candidate is DOA

Your likes and CAN are seeing the probability of a Muslim- Muslim tivket , so you tactically keep using the phrase "no to Christian/Christian and Muslim/Muslim ticket, we are not delusional boi!! We STAND on Muslim-muslim ticket.. Tinubu should forget the northern votes if he dears to pick a Christian
Who told you Muslims are majority in Nigeria, its just sad that yoruba n igbo have refuse to unite, that's what is giving u northerners relevance in Nigeria. The day yoruba and igbo unite that will be the end of northerners in Nigeria.
Buhari couldn't win election until yoruba decided to support him.

If yoruba and igbo unite, Nigeria delta has no issue with both tribes. U will see how irrelevant u are.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Jengem: 12:27am On Jul 09, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Believe me, if Tinubu picks a northerner muslim, then its a done deal for APC!! The north is divided between Atiku and tinubu..but it will tilt in the favor of Tinubu if he picks a muslim

The northern governors and Buhari have emphatically made it clear power should move to south

I stopped following and basing my permutations on politics on social media in 2019, I was shocked to have seen Buhari win with all the insults he was receiving in the north, to the extend he narrowly lost Benue

One funny thing, Buhari is the most insulted person in the north today, but if he could contest for 3rd term, he will still win in the North

Can I have your dealers number
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by beardedboy(m): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2022
limeta:

Muslims sef
You guys are something else
If it was Christian /Christian you guys will all become jihadist
Adeleke is flying Christian Christian ticket in Osun and no noise at all.

Ekiti and Ondo have always been flying Christian Christian tickets, no noise at all. Whereas these are states with highly significant muslim population.

So, please drown the propaganda.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by beardedboy(m): 12:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Massiveglory:
Thrash talk. I really want him to pick a muslim. So you will see the real voters revolution .
Nothing will happen.

CAN of worms will rant and keep quiet.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by femiasaolu2014: 12:45am On Jul 09, 2022
""Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by SeunNotOwner: 12:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Anyone telling you religion does not matter is deceiving you. Do not fall for that. The events in Kaduna state should make any Christian to wise up.
Such a ticket in Nigeria of today is evil and wicked and will spell doom.
Stand up for your faith and refuse to be Deceived .

What about The events in Kadunatsina nkor.

Una go sit-down for south and be blowing hot air.
Fear God o
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Empiree: 12:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Rhozabeth:
So you guys cannot find a credible and sellable christain from the north as a running mate for Tinubu! Am beginning to take these people less seriously!

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Carl23: 12:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Someone should help me with any amount,so broke now Gtb bank 0110538704
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by aluyapreston: 1:04am On Jul 09, 2022
ItsTutsi:
We are not fools nor imbeciles!! Ur likes and Can of Worms are not against Christian-christian ticket as suggested, but hypocritically doing do so because;
1- north will never present a Christian presidential candidate, so Christian-christian ticket will never arise
2- Muslims are majority in Nigeria, picking a Christian-christian candidate is DOA

Your likes and CAN are seeing the probability of a Muslim- Muslim tivket , so you tactically keep using the phrase "no to Christian/Christian and Muslim/Muslim ticket, we are not delusional boi!! We STAND on Muslim-muslim ticket.. Tinubu should forget the northern votes if he dears to pick a Christian

Muslims are not majoroty you fool. We will see let him pick any Muslim. I hope you have 1 million vote as a person. Because this election will boil over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by vickodedon(m): 1:09am On Jul 09, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Please name just one
boss mustapha
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy by Zelenskyy(m): 1:36am On Jul 09, 2022
ItsTutsi:

And you can comfortably refer to a Christian organization as "can of worms" when you know the actual name ?

If people start saying rubbish about MURIC or other Islamic organizations or your Prophet, would that not led to a Jihad ?

If you want people to respect your Religion, learn to also respect the Religion of others..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Debate on NN24 / El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.