Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Are You Thinking About? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are You Thinking About? (167 Views)

Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' / Ugwuanyi: COVID-19 Pandemic Has Reset The World's Thinking About Health / We're Thinking About Managing COVID-19 Patients In Their Homes - NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Thinking About? by coachdapo: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Your thoughts are electric energy, flowing from your mind and telling your body how to feel. Your senses (sight, sound, savour, smell and skin) feed your mind with the raw materials for your thoughts. So whatever you are thinking about, is a function of what your senses are exposed to.

So, what are your senses exposed to everyday? What are your thoughts focused on everyday? Research tells us that an average adult processes 60000 to 90000 thoughts in his/her mind everyday. Most of the thoughts, up to 85% of the thoughts are about the same thing. Often times, they are same things you thought about yesterday and the days before.

What influences your thoughts? Are they external influences like the economy, fear of the future, politics, scarcity of resources, inflation, stress, insecurity etc? Or are they internal influences like inner peace, gratitude, abundance, opportunities, love, joy, ideas, inspiration, wealth, confidence, hope?

As a man thinks in his/her heart, so is he/she. What you focus on, expands. Where your attention goes, your energy flows. Where your energy flows, your result shows.

Focus on the light inside, until it becomes your reality.
Share your thoughts.

Re: What Are You Thinking About? by RedChiefPriest: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
I'm thinking about food,crypto and skills,
E no pass that one

Dj! 4 cups of sweet palmwine with 2 catfish to reason this post wella
Barman! Play me "The overthinker" by Albert Einstein and Buhari.
Re: What Are You Thinking About? by coachdapo: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Interesting thoughts right there. I get the food and crypto part.
Tell me about the skills. Which ones in particular?

By the way, the DJ and the barman have switched jobs here oh wink

RedChiefPriest:
I'm thinking about food,crypto and skills,
E no pass that one

Dj! 4 cups of sweet palmwine with 2 catfish to reason this post wella
Barman! Play me "The overthinker" by Albert Einstein and Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Prevention And Treatment Of Bleeding Ulcers / Full Facial Rejuvenation / What Sign Means You Have Seminal Vesiculitis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.