Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Job Application - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Job Application (186 Views)

Job Application / Jubillation For Young Graduates As Buhari Opens New Job Application......... / READ: CV, Job Application And The Applicant Tracking System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Application by Roy03(f): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello, I looking for copywriting jobs, I will write unique and professional content writings. I will write excellent article, website content, blog posts, ghostwriting and much more. Do contact me for more details: 08100419853( WhatsApp line)
Thank you
Re: Job Application by Seniorwriter(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Roy03:
Hello, I looking for copywriting jobs, I will write unique and professional content writings. I will write excellent article, website content, blog posts, ghostwriting and much more. Do contact me for more details: 08100419853( WhatsApp line)
Thank you

You need learn more....I'm sure you know how the internet works so much that you didn't deem it necessary to post updates link to your past completed writing jobs for perusal purposes which will inturn get you gigs.
If you want to be taken seriously then do the needful...

@Seniorwriter
Re: Job Application by Roy03(f): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thank you for the instructions sir. I don't have any past work because I am new to this and just exploring any given opportunity

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of ASUU Strike On Students, Youths, Lecturers And FG – Miss Mercy / What Is Eligibility For Artificial Intelligence Course? / The Most Effective Way To Make Money Online Through Simple Ways | Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.