Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Peter Obi Should Make Sure That SGF Is An Edo Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Make Sure That SGF Is An Edo Man (1337 Views)

Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) / Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Should Make Sure That SGF Is An Edo Man by ScamHunter: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Esama:
I decide not to campaign against anyone but people hate the truth.

My sincere condolences my dear. You know who you've been campaigning against, and like the lost son, we welcome you to the movement. I'm sure the Muslim-Muslim ticket has placed you in a turmoil, confusion and quandary. Don't worry bro, you can fight this. All we Obidients are fighting for is a progressive country everyone of us could be proud of.

Are you proud of a country that swallows its own people and no one cares? Are you proud of a country where the few own so much from stealing while the majority go empty?
Are you proud of the killings in MB, SW, NE, NW and SE?
Would you be proud of a Nigeria where BH would kill people and are given tacit support by the powers that be?
Are you proud of unemployment and underemployment because the people voted into power have no idea what they're doing?

In this digital age, every country needs smart people. The US is already regretting the likes of Biden but their saving grace is the strong institutions they have. Please support Peter Obi for president for good things to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Make Sure That SGF Is An Edo Man by Arysexy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Esama:

I know the Muslim Muslim tickets of your Tinubu Agbado was very disappointing and denigrating, you can still retrace your step and join the OBIdient team for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Make Sure That SGF Is An Edo Man by ScamHunter: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Aisha Yesusfu is still an Edo woman. You can see the difference. Not even Oby Esekwesili has mobilized for Obi the way Aisha is doing. Talk about activism for good governance.
Re: Peter Obi Should Make Sure That SGF Is An Edo Man by ScamHunter: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Esama:
Campaign o, we Obidients are not stopping anyone. Just use you brain is all we ask.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeleke's Victory: Fear Grips APC, Tinubu’s Camp Ahead 2023 Election / When Will Obi Do Rally In Sw? / Dear Yorubas, Read This Before You Vote For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.