Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,755 members, 7,965,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... (8437 Views)

Ned Nwoko Allegedly In Talks With Emmanuella’s Family For Her Marriage List / Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by AllGistRoom: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Comedienne Emmanuella's family has allegedly snubbed Ned Nwoko's request to marry the young lad.

Recall that allgistroom.com filed a report of Ned Nwoko trying all means to marry Emmanuella aside from all the beautiful wives he has already.

Well, in a latest development, it is said that the family of the comedian has snubbed him.

A different blog in Nigeria took to Facebook to update fans that the family has shunned the billionaire and asked him to stop dreaming of marrying the comedienne.

https://www.allgistroom.com/emmanuellas-family-shun-ned-nwokos-marriage-list-emmanuella-regina-daniels/

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by immortalcrown(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Him dey always marry girls wey resemble him. Put this aside.

If this rumor is true, he is probably using these girls for something. What will attract him to Emmanuella? Her beauty?

46 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by ahnie: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pelvic hunter

27 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Natbrowny: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
WTF. Is dis Sh*t 4real

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Jayrockk: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
The man na pedophile

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Which kind wahala be this nau
This man does not have any atom of shame in him

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Blizzy300(m): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2022
TF undecided
Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by YourHighTension: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Jayrockk:
The man na pedophile

I think she's around 23 now. She was 11 in 2010.

The problem here is that people have not updated the image of the young Emmanuella they remember .

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by YourFavorite21(m): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2022
Emmanuella wey neva reach 18 years...tufiakwa shameless old cargo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Holybaddo: 12:50am On Jul 09, 2022
He's Looking for somebody's daughter to create bore hole

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Jmichael1(m): 12:57am On Jul 09, 2022
No be juju be dat?
Dis old man lyk young blood ooh...
Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Ochyes: 1:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Is this for real?

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Karemarealty288(m): 2:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Ned NwOkO.....always in the news for preek and virginity matters

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by thesicilian: 3:27am On Jul 09, 2022
YourHighTension:

The problem here is that people have not updated the image of the young Emmanuella they remember .
Where do you get your info from? That girl is still less than 12yrs (date of birth: July 22, 2010).

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by majamajic(m): 4:17am On Jul 09, 2022
YourHighTension:

She is not up to that age , she should be around 15 now . She can't be 23 and still be in secondary school

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:25am On Jul 09, 2022
YourHighTension:

She is a minor , your stats are wrong.

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by rocknation62(m): 4:39am On Jul 09, 2022
YourHighTension:

I think she's around 23 now. She was 11 in 2010

Emmanuella will clock 12 22nd of this July. Get your fact and stop thinking

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Sucre6: 4:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Wike was right after all, dude is a clown, silly virgin hunter sad

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by chinwong(m): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2022
Hmmm I comment my reserve grin
Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by nokspos: 5:09am On Jul 09, 2022
gone at the days when you can trust every news you read on newspaper.. How true is this news!!!

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by YourHighTension: 5:52am On Jul 09, 2022
majamajic:

She is not up to that age , she should be around 15 now . She can't be 23 and still be in secondary school

ExudeLoveToAll:

She is a minor , your stats are wrong.

Ok, I thought wrong then. Guess my stats are wrong.

Grandpa should rest.

I still wonder how the North work around the law to get married to under-aged girls and not get prosecuted
Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by beautyhd: 6:10am On Jul 09, 2022
If this write up is true then this man is occultic and on an evil mission.

That girl that isn’t more than 15years shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 09, 2022
I am not sure this news is legit... its probably fake news !!!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Ashawosboifrien: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2022
rocknation62:

Emmanuella will clock 12 22nd of this July. Get your fact and stop thinking

She is 22 oga
Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by SamOchuko: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2022
AllGistRoom:
Comedienne Emmanuella's family has allegedly snubbed Ned Nwoko's request to marry the young lad.

Recall that allgistroom.com filed a report of Ned Nwoko trying all means to marry Emmanuella aside from all the beautiful wives he has already.

Well, in a latest development, it is said that the family of the comedian has snubbed him.

A different blog in Nigeria took to Facebook to update fans that the family has shunned the billionaire and asked him to stop dreaming of marrying the comedienne.

https://www.allgistroom.com/emmanuellas-family-shun-ned-nwokos-marriage-list-emmanuella-regina-daniels/

Hope you guys have evidence to back up your claim? You guys should know that Ned never take it easy with anyone that tries to tarnish his image, you guys might end up having your day in court, I beg keep your evidence safe, remember the kayamata girl vs Ned issue.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by techWriter3: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Pelvic hunter
Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Abdul9025(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2022
smiley[quote][/quote]
Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by Soulsymbol99: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2022
This is embarrassing undecided
Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by KingMack(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2022
how Regina dey even kiss this man and even dey give am Bee Jay

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by MarianaTrench: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2022
This news cannot be true
Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by MarianaTrench: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2022
Ashawosboifrien:

She is 22 oga

Emmanuella of yesterday?

When did she clock 22? shocked

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... by logicalhumour: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2022
KingMack:
how Regina dey even kiss this man and even dey give am Bee Jay

You have no idea where mouths have been grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood / See What I Discover In My Babe's Facebook (viewer Discretion Advised) / The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.