Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

When Should A Child Start Shaving Themselve - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Should A Child Start Shaving Themselve (266 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Should A Child Start Shaving Themselve by nagro999(m): 6:10am On Jul 09, 2022
When is the right time for a child to shave themselve
There is no particular age a child should start shaving themselve because all child are not the same.

Some child are hairy while others are not

Some child are more careful while others are not

Some child are smarter than the others.

What ever Category you should should fall in will determine when tge child would start shaving

The age your child would start shaving also depends on how hygienic the child and it also depends on you parents

Have the parent teach the child how to handle razor?

Have you thought your child the safety of the razor?

If you as a parent can not answer the above question, i think you can introduce the child to electric methos of shaving using battery or rechargeable clipper to be on a safer side .

When is the right time for a child to Shave themselve, Parenting
When should a boy start shaving down there?
A boy can start shaving if he meets the above criteria.

If the boy is hairy ,etc. Read the above

But overal, at the age of 10. A boy can start shaving

Should a ten year old shave pubic hair?
If the ten year old has hair in the pubic, the answer is yes

And for hygiene purpose .. Yea

What happens when you shave your mustache too early

Should a 13 year old shave his mustache
The world is going weird,wha mustache would a 13 year old possibly have?

How often should a 14 year old shave
As often as the hair os growing

Should a 14 year old shave pubic hair
For hygiene purpose . Yea

When should a girl start shaving under arm
A girl can start shaving under arm at the age of 10. Provided she meets the above criteria

What age should a girl start shaving under
At the age of 12

When should a girl start shaving her leg
A girl can start shaving her leg at the age of 8

Can a ten year old use hair removal cream
No. The cream is made of chemicals .

Unless its organic

Why does my 4 year old have pubic hair
The world is ending

www.parents.com.ng
Re: When Should A Child Start Shaving Themselve by meobizy(f): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2022
A child should start shaving when they know what to do with hair. I don’t know any child who grew pubic hair at age ten. From my experience it was age eleven and upwards. It’s not rocket science so I don’t see the need for an article regarding the matter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Legacy Are You Laying Up For Your Children? / I'm looking for job / Are You Someone That Can Help Empower A Youth With A Laptop To Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.