Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Reno Omokri (130 Views)

"I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Reno Omokri by Moniobritish: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Reno Omokri Cries Out Saying That Peter Obi Should Be Held Responsible If Anything Happens To Him  

https://trendytalker.com/reno-omokri-cries-out-saying-that-peter-obi-should-be-held-responsible-if-anything-happens-to-him/

1 Share

Re: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Reno Omokri by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2022
This is what becomes of your life when you collect money to campaign for thieves.
You will have nothing good to campaign for them with, aside attacking good men and eroding your little rep while exposing yourself to all as an unprincipled anything goes miseducated tout.
Re: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Reno Omokri by FreedomfromtheT: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2022
Nothing is going to happen to you or your family sir. However, you are the architect of whatever is coming your way not Mr. Peter Obi. For the sake of politics, you deliberately distorted the objective comments of Mr. Obi concerning his disagreement with former governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso on the issue of who should be presidential candidate and vice and desired to turn the North against the East for a political 'mess of porridge'. You didn't care of the possible consequences of ignorant people killing others as a result of your evil insinuations. I was told you are a 'pastor'. I used to respect you. But now I am utterly disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Reno Omokri by Nwaide01: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Irony of life the hunter has become the hunted.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Interior Minister Lampoons Security For Failing To Repel Terrorists / Reno: A Liability For Pdp / Sallah Message: Tyrant Buhari Is The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.