Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Just Can't Stop Laughing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Just Can't Stop Laughing (601 Views)

I Just Can't Stop Laughing From These Pics,.. / Akpan And Oduma.. This Men Mumu No Get Part 2 (I Can't Stop Laughing) / So Funny I Can't Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Can't Stop Laughing by DCmaverick(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
My Fellow Nairalands, I Want To Share My Experience With An Akwa Ibom Girl Today smiley smiley wink

There Was This Beautiful Girl I Saw Today, I Approach Her , Asked Of Her Name But She Didn't Reply. I Then Asked Her, What's Wrong? Why Are You Not Answering Me?? That Was When She Stopped. And Guess What
She Said " SCIENCE" Is The Best Answer For A Fool Like Me, I Burst Into Laughter grin grin grin

Na The Matter We Still The Settle Since Morning oooo grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See What Happen To This Bros Egbon Adugbo Always Asking Boys To Show Him Love� / Flyer Distribution Activation Agency In Lagos / Gymnast Shawn Johnson Put To Sleep After Breaking Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.