Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** (6570 Views)

TKB417's Presidential Election Analysis / 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States / State By State 2019 Presidential Election Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by tctrills: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
JoeNL22:

Collecting PVCs don't really matter.
Will they come out and vote?. And mind you!, they might be a sit-at-home order come election day. And who wants to be killed by unknown gun men
They came out to collect their PVC, they love Obi, and they would vote.
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by JoeNL22(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexy123O:
You should have said I’m not voting for tinubu . Not that nonsense you said early using “We” . . I’m a Christian and I’m voting tinubu.
Bro.....I generalised my statement. But I still refer to myself only. You have every right to vote for any person be it the person is in sound health or keeps flying abroad for medical check up. Or keeps lying about their age. It is your choice and I wish you success in your forthcoming choice in the elections.

1 Like

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by JoeNL22(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
tctrills:

They came out to collect their PVC, they love Obi, and they would vote.
Okay sir
That is what I pray for also
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Lexy123O: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lol . Keep living in delusion .I’m Christian and I’m voting Tinubu and so are many of people I know.

All this noise of Yoruba Christian not voting Tinubu is only an online things, and it’s being propagated by Peter obi supporters. If a Yoruba person won’t vote for him it won’t be because he’s Muslim or not. We’ve grown past that .
Olaoluwa122:
Leave them...The guy arguing with you may have never been to southwest before...Yoruba Christian will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket...

1 Like

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by tctrills: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
JoeNL22:

Okay sir
That is what I pray for also
The truth is that this Peter Obi's movement is a strange one. No one knows what to really expect. He could come 4th or he might just win the thing. We have not seen a political movement like this before. The party has no structure, and Peter isn't pumping in money yet many Nigerians are warming up to him.

4 Likes

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by rolams(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
If you think North Central will vote for Obi, you are on a loooooooon tin!
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Olaoluwa122: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexy123O:
Lol . Keep living in delusion .I’m Christian and I’m voting Tinubu and so are many of people I know.

All this noise of Yoruba Christian not voting Tinubu is only an online things, and it’s being propagated by Peter obi supporters. If a Yoruba person won’t vote for him it won’t be because he’s Muslim or not. We’ve grown past that .
We have not bro...churches are now advising their members not to vote Muslim Muslim...I fit invite you to my church so you will hear the sermon...A very big and popular church In ibadan....I laugh when I hear people mention yoruba do not care bout religion not with the killing of Christians in church not the kidnapping of pastors not with the bombing of churches...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by maybet081: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
JoeNL22:

Am not supporting Tinubu am just giving analysis.
Why don't you give yours.
analysis indeed,
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by JoeNL22(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,money and influence does not hide.. We all know atiku's companies.tinubu too has company.apart from that,he has the entire lagos and osun treasury at his disposal.atiku can't have that.a lot of people in apc are ready to donate to tinubu.only okowa will help atiku...pdp is divided,apc is united...
Look at the friends tinubu has all over nigeria.even in Adamawa, tinubu has a lot of friends.who does atiku have in lagos? Tinubu controls sw politically.atiku struggles to control Adamawa... Look at how atiku struggled to win wike...
Just imagine this example........you are making 200 billion every month but you don't make noise about your money. Then me that am making 2 billion every month is now coming to meet you(200 billion) that you don't have money, because he(2 billion) guy doesn't see you send money. Hence you the 200 billion guy will just looking at the 2 billion guy that he doesn't know who he is talking to. That is how Atiku is to Tinubu. Hence you can't say Tinubu is more wealthier and more connected than Atiku. It just that Atiku is a coded individual.
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Olaoluwa122: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
All those atrocity are always carry out by Muslim...and una dey talk sey dem no care about religion
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by tctrills: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexy123O:

The truth is Tinubu would win the west but Peter Obi is also quite popular here. Many Yorubas would vote for him. At the end of the day, Tinubu would win the SW but Peter would come second with a good number of votes.
If the election was contested only in southern Nigeria, Peter Obi would be the clear winner. He would easily win the SE, come second in the SW and the SS would be between him and Atiku. But the North, I give it to Atiku. In the end, I see Atiku getting over 50% of the northern votes and up to 40% of the SS votes. This would be enough for him to win the election.

1 Like

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Olaoluwa122: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
tctrills:

The truth is Tinubu would win the west but Peter Obi is also quite popular here. Many Yorubas would vote for him. At the end of the day, Tinubu would win the SW but Peter would come second with a good number of votes.
If the election was contested only in southern Nigeria, Peter Obi would be the clear winner. He would easily win the SE, come second in the SW and the SS would be between him and Atiku. But the North, I give it to Atiku. In the end, I see Atiku getting over 50% of the northern votes and up to 40% of the SS votes. This would be enough for him to win the election.
Love ya analysis...even in lagos Obi will win substantial amount of vote there believe me..tinubu can not I repeat cannot win lagos with 70%..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Olaoluwa122: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Na anybody wey win North central..go be the winner of 2023 election shocked cool

1 Like

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by TakeBackNaija: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
l69l:

using old figure for new election when collection of PVC is on the rise.

If extrapolating with old figure puts tinubu at a disadvantage, then forget it because it can only get worse with the increase in voters.

Majority of those young people fighting tooth and nail to get their PVC across Nigeria aren't passing through all that to vote for Atiku or Tinubu. They're mostly doing so for Obi and Datti.

Secondly, most of the Christians that had been apathetic to voting in the past, especially in Middle belt and South are now passionate about voting, who do you think is going to have their votes mostly? You think those church leaders we saw in the Middle Belt closing their doors against members without PVC are doing so for them to vote for Muslim-Muslim candidates?

Peter Obi is actually smart and he told you guys from the beginning that his target is those majority that has refused to vote all these while, and his plans are working from the look of it.
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Lexy123O: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
No, you are not Yoruba. You stand against anything Yoruba. You once said Osinbajo is the worst Vp ever, you’ll also rather have atiku or obi than Tinubu. Stop being a Bas tad embrace your real identity.
Olaoluwa122:
Am also a Yoruba Christian,all our family we no dey vote for A.P.C or tinubu and so be it...Tribulations shall not rise again undecided

1 Like

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Olaoluwa122: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexy123O:
No, you are not Yoruba. You stand against anything Yoruba. You once said Osinbajo is the worst Vp ever, you’ll also rather have atiku or obi than Tinubu. Stop being a Bas tad embrace your real identity.
Mynd44
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by tctrills: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Love ya analysis...even in lagos Obi will win substantial amount of vote there believe me..tinubu can not I repeat cannot win lagos with 70%..
Many Yorubas are not going to reward APC with another 4 years after these terrible 8 years. The majority would still vote for Tinubu because he is their Brother but a good number don't care about him.
As for the north, Tinubu is not sellable. After 8 terrible years under APC, what reason does the average Northern have to vote for Tinubu? Remember, Atiku is from the north.

1 Like

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Olaoluwa122: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexy123O:
Yes I rather have Atiku than Tinubu...and if you are doubting my yorubaness...I fit describe my family House in Ogun state for you...tribulation shall not rise again...
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Lexy123O: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
You’re a bloody liar. I live in ibadan and I know the situation of things.
Olaoluwa122:
We have not bro...churches are now advising their members not to vote Muslim Muslim...I fit invite you to my church so you will hear the sermon...A very big and popular church In ibadan....I laugh when I hear people mention yoruba do not care bout religion not with the killing of Christians in church not the kidnapping of pastors not with the bombing of churches...
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by CutieKing: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Most people who will not vote Tinubu based on Moslem Moslem will not vote him even if he uses CAN president as VP

May God bless you for this .those shouting religion are just using it as a political weapon to aid their advantage. During election,religion will hardly play any roles.
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Olaoluwa122: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
tctrills:

Many Yorubas are not going to reward APC with another 4 years after these terrible 8 years. The majority would still vote for Tinubu because he is their Brother but a good number don't care about him.
As for the north, Tinubu is not sellable. After 8 terrible years under APC, what reason does the average Northern have to vote for Tinubu? Remember, Atiku is from the north.
I repeat tinubu chances in this election are dim...I stand against anything A.P.C not after their bad administration of 8yrs whether P.D.P win or P.O win anybody can win between the two...but not A.P.C again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Lexy123O: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
I know people like you . I’m not engaging you any further
Olaoluwa122:
Yes I rather have Atiku than Tinubu...and if you are doubting my yorubaness...I fit describe my family House in Ogun state for you...tribulation shall not rise again...
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Olaoluwa122: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexy123O:
You’re a bloody liar. I live in ibadan and I know the situation of things.
I stay in bashorun side...should we place a bet A.P.C can not win 65% of the vote here...
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Olaoluwa122: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexy123O:
Lol...to engage in a civil conversation is now a problem to you...truly truly A.P.C urchins are brainless cry
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by TakeBackNaija: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
garfield1:

Your analysis is contradictory.you analysed well but failed with your final results.your analysis of the regions shows a tinubu win...atiku has been losing his region massively,why do you think he will win? Do you realize that nnpp is weak beyond kano and jigawa? Obi will win the se but not more than 70%.ss is tight but will be won by obi or atiku.sw is ok.[b]nc is between obi and tinubu...the [/b]truth is that votes are determined by party structure so the party that is strongest in nw,ne,sw and nc will win

For you to believe that Tinubu, with his Muslim-Muslim candidates will get significant votes in MB sounds funny. Obi will get most of the Christian votes while Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso will share the Muslim votes, but regional affinity will make Atiku and Kwankwaso to get more while Tinubu comes last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Lexy123O: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lol . Stay deluded
Olaoluwa122:
I stay in bashorun side...should we place a bet A.P.C can not win 65% of the vote here...
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by tctrills: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexy123O:
You are angry with him because he does not support your candidate? Don't blame him. Many Nigerians are tired of APC, they want to try something new. Many are disappointed, they expected so much from APC, they voted 2x for the party, yet they have nothing good to show for it. So don't be angry with such people.

2 Likes

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Olaoluwa122: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexy123O:
Lol . Stay deluded
If staying deluded means saying No to A.P.C then let me keep staying deluded...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by tctrills: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
If staying deluded means saying No to A.P.C then let me keep staying deluded...
Lexy123O doesn't know that Most Nigerians really suffered this last 8 years. Whether, Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa, many of us are determined not to make the same mistake
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by Olaoluwa122: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
tctrills:

Lexy123O doesn't know that Most Nigerians really suffered this last 8 years. Whether, Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa, many of us are determined not to make the same mistake
Leave...all this placing tribalism above competent will be erase come 2023
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Lmao...That was before the advert of islamization of Nigeria...Yoruba Christians now do care..

When did this advent of Islamization in Nigeria start
Re: ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction**** by TAYO124: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
There is high probability of NO National elections in Nigeria in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Cancels Kaduna Central PDP Primary, Orders Fresh Primary / Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars / Nitel: Fg Brainstorms On Globacom's Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.