Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:36 PM

See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) (8211 Views)

Eminent Northerners To Tinubu: Reject Bid To Site US, French Bases In Nigeria / Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday / Northerners React To Tinubu’s Meeting With Wike On BBC Hausa (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by Prudoh(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
Abfinest007:
These members will increase with time . labour shall do more grassroot campaign
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by Prudoh(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
I Pray so
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by SU50: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wintertime:

Who said so, or is it the people who made the beggars

Almajiri is not a modern way of life......
When people adopts baby to give to the barren whom will take the child as their own you called them wicked names

In America you can't just hold on to a child you can't cater for

I never realized that we have dealing with people capable if caring for others, hope its not the case of fattening the cattle for slaughter.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by Wintertime: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

I never realized that we have dealing with people capable if caring for others, hope its not the case of fattening the cattle for slaughter.

I don't get

Mostly Igbos were against Islamization movement of this country and which me and my people don't see anything wrong in it

Will you be happy of your parents goes to the farm and never come back
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by Wintertime: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

Live in religion ideology and let another live in his own religion ideology

Not enforcing or allowing a religious police like hisbah in a country of multi-ethnic group

You will only fear
But if you don't accept the truth and adjust to other tribes what you fear can't be stopped
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by Penguin2: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Feggie3:
Omoh I from there come now, almost all of them are rooting for Kwankwaso and Atiku!!
Lol!

You see how Tinubu is not even in consideration at all?

But some how, his supporters are expecting millions of votes from there.

To make matters worse, Tinubu wants to run Muslim-Muslim ticket which would even alienate him further from southern voters who are mostly Christians.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by Wintertime: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

And remember the world is moving ahead

Buhari as a president was never a federal character..

Nigeria needs to shutdown religion and allow business
Were every man can go to any place and do business for the benefit of the common man and not for those whom eat everything and feeds you with crumbs and say with their mouths that they are protecting you

Ever since terrorist bokoharam have being killing has any of them kill Buhari children no

But the children of the common man is being killed on a daily basis
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by Prudoh(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by SU50: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wintertime:

And remember the world is moving ahead

Buhari as a president was never a federal character..

Nigeria needs to shutdown religion and allow business
Were every man can go to any place and do business for the benefit of the common man and not for those whom eat everything and feeds you with crumbs and say with their mouths that they are protecting you

Ever since terrorist bokoharam have being killing has any of them kill Buhari children no

But the children of the common man is being killed on a daily basis

Stop with all these latter day sainthood please, reserve it for someone not me.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by Penguin2: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
etrange:

Do you stay in Lagos or anywhere in the West? Have all your Yoruba colleagues accepted your preferred candidate or do some of them still support BAT? If the later is the case, then it's obvious the people you're insulting aren't just lowlife touts but also people in your own social class. The more you insult them, the more they're encouraged to gang up against you. Even if they're all agberos, I fail to see how insulting them makes things better for Peter Obi. Why not concentrate on saying good things about Peter and telling everyone why BAT is a wrong choice? That's the basic nature of campaign, not insulting the people you should be wooing. I don't know you guys don't see how that works against you.

Anyway, it was just an advice. Good luck!

You are right.

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by SU50: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Wintertime:

I don't get

Mostly Igbos were against Islamization movement of this country and which me and my people don't see anything wrong in it

Will you be happy of your parents goes to the farm and never come back

Islamization? I just spoke on another thread along the similar line. You guys just don't learn.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by Wintertime: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

Islamization? I just spoke on another thread along the similar line. You guys just don't learn.
What should we learn about it..

You should know this is were draws major tribes against the other
No liberal mind want something to be force on him
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by Wintertime: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

https://www.nairaland.com/7219578/fears-north

You can read that
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by obyrich(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Feggie3:
Omoh I from there come now, almost all of them are rooting for Kwankwaso and Atiku!!
You mean no one is mentioning Tinubu?
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by obyrich(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

You see how Tinubu is not even in consideration at all?

But some how, his supporters are expecting millions of votes from there.

To make matters worse, Tinubu wants to run Muslim-Muslim ticket which would even alienate him further from southern voters who are mostly Christians.
Tinubu does not give a bleep about southern Christian voters. He believes so much in his money and connections in the North. God anoints kings.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by Feggie3: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
obyrich:
You mean no one is mentioning Tinubu?
Hahaha nobody mentioned the Iragbiji thief, maybe because the post wasn't about him!
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by FuckkME(f): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Penguin2:

You are right.

Mynd44
seriously I wonder why did thread isint on fp

Pls mynd44 seun do something
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by PapaHadum: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
It is now or never.

Over bloated ancestors must obey the youths

Of our dear country Nigeria.

Nigeria is not for "it is my turn"tongue tongue tongue tongue

See this

1 Like

Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by securitywatch50: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
If this news portrays Obi movement in bad light it will be on front page since p
FuckkME:
seriously I wonder why did thread isint on fp

Pls mynd44 seun do something
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by 2elliot: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

Its now you lot realized that? Back then, them almajiris and abokis are worthless things that don't quality to be called human beings.
They deserve a good life like everyone else. Maybe you were living in the caves and so didn't notice, but we have equally faulted the northern elites for keeping their masses down and turning them to mere tools for elections. The era of a few persons keeping the majority northerners down should be over.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by 2elliot: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

Stop with all these latter day sainthood please, reserve it for someone not me.

This is your kind of person.

Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by Eniitankorede: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
NIGERIA needs salvation but definitely not Peter Obi. Because he has no record of salvaging any economy. He is just telling lies all over the place. Tinubu is the only one with such records. Tinubu will win in shaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by 2elliot: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

No one has shown more care and love than those of us who continuously fault your elite leaders for their selfishness in the manner they have let the north down. I bet you never speak up for your own people concerning these issues.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by SU50: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
2elliot:
They deserve a good life like everyone else. Maybe you were living in the caves and so didn't notice, but we have equally faulted the northern elites for keeping their masses down and turning them to mere tools for elections. The era of a few persons keeping the majority northerners down should be over.

Lol, pray tell me, your enclave is filled with professors?

Look, play your victim on another.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by SU50: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eniitankorede:
NIGERIA needs salvation but definitely not Peter Obi. Because he has no record of salvaging any economy. He is just telling lies all over the place. Tinubu is the only one with such records. Tinubu will win in shaa Allah.

Man is a chronic liar being hyped to the heaven by an illiterate fan base incapable of critical reasoning. Man said you don't build an economy by infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by SU50: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
2elliot:
This is your kind of person.

Some people are not swayed by lies and hype, they see through it.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by 2elliot: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

Lol, pray tell me, your enclave is filled with professors?

Look, play your victim on another.
Then stop saying we didn't do our bit, you have refused to acknowledge it.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by 2elliot: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

Some people are not swayed by lies and hype, they see through it.
More like not wanting to remove their heads from the sand as do the ostrich. Some people are truly ostriches. Yeah
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by SU50: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
2elliot:

I don't need lies and deception to make certain judgement calls.

You ain't doing nobody a favour, learn and live with that.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by SU50: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
2elliot:
More like not wanting to remove their heads from the sand as do the ostrich. Some people are truly ostriches. Yeah

Ostrich that was in Apga, then Pdp ( with all the names we call PDP he was on its last ticket) every failure attributable to PDP can be attributed to your man, and then driven by failure to LP. Lol.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by 2elliot: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
SU50:

I don't need lies and deception to make certain judgement calls.

You ain't doing nobody a favour, learn and live with that.
Alright.
Re: See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) by SU50: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
2elliot:

Didn't do your part? Which part?

Rid your states of negative indices before coming to preach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Local Refineries: Why Crisis Over Crude Supply Will Persist / Soldiers Retreat As Angry Biafra Protesters Barricade Onitsha Headbridge(Pictur) / Lili Gabari Dies At 86

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.