Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket (25256 Views)

Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH / Rashidi Ladoja Reportedly Collapses, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by garfield1: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Story

I am in Lagos and I can tell you that you are lying

Oga support your obi na
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Rashidiamoda: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Yoruba Christians are not buying into anything. Only a few of them.

Pastor Abioye of LFC Abuja

Bishop Oyedepo of LFC, Ota

Baba Adeboye of RCCG

Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life

Will NEVER endorse Moslem-Moslem ticket and these are the biggest Yoruba pastors
what about pastor adekola of Mountains for �
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by garfield1: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Gozac:

You are a good political analyst, Tinubu's team are really doing a great work. Tinubu can only fail this election if the APC governors in the north work against their party in 2023 and vote massively for Atiku

Gbam. But its not likely.PDP governors will I instead sabotage atiku
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by LongBig(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Muslim-Christian didn’t douse the tension same way muslim-muslim won’t increase it.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by ariesbull: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Muslims are also not idiots but tolerant when they see Christian/Christian tickets in the whole of southeast and south south and most of southwest. We know this is wrong. But we are tolerant.
South East and South South are 97% Christian and we are looking at democracy and population

Get sense this yoruba man... Population of Christians in Nigeria is higher... Muslim Muslim ticket will always Fail...at least igbo and South South will fight it or get UT of this stupid country if it happened
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by ariesbull: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Muslims are also not idiots but tolerant when they see Christian/Christian tickets in the whole of southeast and south south and most of southwest. We know this is wrong. But we are tolerant.
Eniitankorede:

South East and South South are 97% Christian and we are looking at democracy and population

Get sense this yoruba man... Population of Christians in Nigeria is higher... Muslim Muslim ticket will always Fail...at least igbo and South South will fight it or get UT of this stupid country if it happened
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by ransomed: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
They are just ranting. If you are sure of yourself and support base, go ahead and field two Muslims.
Their defeat will become yardstick for future political party to learn from.

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Crismaxi: 12:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Alright �
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by yewawa: 12:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Senseless bunch of hypocrite......
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by dreadsbee: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Yes
But something is wrong with Christian - Christian ticket

Mumu
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Ijaya123: 12:59am On Jul 10, 2022
So why was Tinubu not made Buhari’s running mate in 2015?

And how come all the people speaking in favour of Same-religion ticket are from the same religion? Where was your voice 7 years ago?
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by otipoju(m): 1:20am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

And Yoruba Christians are foolishly buying into their rubbish agenda.

For where we just dey look them make them do wetin go make us elect Obi without thinking twice
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Mfetenang: 1:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Those who don't like it can either go to court or shut up.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by meditator(m): 1:45am On Jul 10, 2022
limeta:
The same muslims that can't find a capable northern Christian for a reason best known to them are the same people telling us nothing wrong with Muslim/ Muslim ticket .

They have killed and silenced the Christians populace in the north now their attention is south

Una no go die well
Face your candidate.

Even fake yoruba muslims join too

Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by favour32(m): 1:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Only the egocentric nai the matter good fo e eye.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Whizz95: 3:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Would the same thing be said for a Christian/Christian ticket?
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:12am On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju will run on Muslim-Muslim ticket and you have the right to vote for another candidate.

I don’t know why Meth addicts are bitter about this. Shouldn’t this be a thing of joy to you guys that some christians won’t vote him?

However, anyone that won’t vote Asiwaju because of a Muslim-Muslim will still not vote hun even if he select the pope as his vice.

Even thou I be Atheist..
Thunda Faya your *MODA* for the fact that you used the pope in the same sentence with that lifeless stupid Bat Tinubu..

Ogun Kee you. Ediot.

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by nnamdi640: 3:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Hope you can say that assuming it was christian-christian ticket in this Nigeria settings
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 10, 2022
Can the North allow Christian - Christian? I don't know why these selfish people keep telling us this useless, vicious and barbaric word to suit their desire.

Totilopussylick:
According to him: “Nigerian politicians are just using religion to divide the citizens, religion should not be an issue among the people.”

It has to be a serious issues to debate on

What is happening in Kaduna state today

A Muslim -muslim government and the christians in the state are now considered minority.

Several of Christian in Kaduna state today are been killed unjustifiably on daily bases.

All because they see christians as rivals and shouldn't be in their mist.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by zedegit: 4:45am On Jul 10, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/muslim-muslim-not-bad-ticket-says-ladoja/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1657371698

Imagine this hypocrite. Will he say the same thing if it were a Christian, christian ticket?

The worst insecurity ever is happening under a Moslem President and you want to double the effect? I wonder how our leaders reason sometimes.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by zedegit: 4:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
According to him: “Nigerian politicians are just using religion to divide the citizens, religion should not be an issue among the people.”

It has to be a serious issues to debate on

What is happening in Kaduna state today

A Muslim -muslim government and the christians in the state are now considered minority.

Several of Christian in Kaduna state today are been killed unjustifiably on daily bases.

All because they see christians as rivals and shouldn't be in their mist.

That is the kind of Nigeria these Wicked souls want to build.

The kaduna governor is something else, in saner climes he would have been impeached or Federal guards sent down but nothing.

The violence there is being underplayed. They will kidnap, millions paid as ransom and yet kill victims. Worst is majority of the victims are non Muslims and they are saying nonsense.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by sekem: 4:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Any combination that will make Tinubu to fail woefully is okay by me.

Something tells me that this Moslem moslem ticket will take away all christian votes for him.

So, it's okay.
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by zedegit: 5:04am On Jul 10, 2022
smile11s:
Please let’s fix and heal Nigeria and vote for Labor Party

I just a video of an arab guy pooping inside a girls mouth. It’s not torture o. She did it for money.

Watch it here.

https://gist.am/question/video--ig-influencers-are-being-paid-for-wealthy-dubai-men-and-camels-to-poo-on

Why do you think a sane person will watch your disgusting video?

Have you gone bananas?
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by smile11s(m): 5:14am On Jul 10, 2022
zedegit:

Why do you think a sane person will watch your disgusting video?

Have you gone bananas?

Get sense
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by soundgodrecords: 5:24am On Jul 10, 2022
Islamization Agenda. MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET KILL U THERE.PLEASE CHRISTIANS IMO STATE GATHER LETS PLANT BOMBS IN rivers state modques.lets defend our selves with our ak48s

Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by Davidbakas(m): 6:14am On Jul 10, 2022
So as nigeria big reach, no any good candidate, from north, u people are just saying nonsense, if this yoruba muslim know what we the christian are facing in the north u will not come out and be saying this trash. As d north big reach tinubu no see christian pick, nonsense
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by shidof(m): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2022
NwaNimo1:
God forbid such a thing to happen......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216373.gif[/img]

,,,,Tinubu the corpse has shown his desperate hand!
Mad man one of Nairaland. Anonimi
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by IamCookie(f): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2022
heendrix:

Well if you'd ask me, that's if Tinubu makes the greatest mistake of his life by picking a Muslim vice

Christians in Nigeria don't have what it takes to prove a point . At the moment , i have on my phone , a Christian whatsApp ICG group set up for Tinubu already created by a Bishop and all other pastors , prophets , evangelists are there , and even , defending the muslim - muslim ticket that BAT might have to embrace.

Money has filled their pockets . I'm sure you have heard of the saying that , "money is cold cash in the absence of love ." Muslims are well principled than their christian counterparts. I have heard a Muslim person ( tebliqs ) say publicly in a political meeting that they will never vote for a Christian , and that it pays to throw the votes away for an unpopular muslim Candidate in any political party. I was amazed!
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by danhans(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2022
It is wrong in nigeria,will muslims accept christian, christian ticket ?won't they fight and kill people? They go to the extent of killing people for christian crusade not to be hold in their states so what are we saying?we are in nigeria and not America or France
Re: Rashidi Ladoja: There Is Nothing Wrong With A Muslim-muslim Ticket by ThatFairGuy1: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2022
What are Ipob lunatics?
Muslims? angry

Anyway speak for Alaigbo ghetto politician
Zonefree:

Useless talk!

Muslims and Christians are not and can never be one!

Christians don't go around killing and slaughtering innocent people's life.

Christians are not violent.

Christians don't fight for their God, they let their God fight for them unlike Muslims.

Christians are mild.

Yoruba and Fulani are one does not make Christians and Muslims one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello / Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.