Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Business Can You Do With 400k In Nigeria Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Do With 400k In Nigeria Today (640 Views)

What Business In Nigeria Can One Start With 400K? / What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can You Do With 400k In Nigeria Today by Francisonimisi(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
I remember when I had only 60K in my account May last year and I need to start a busines Immediately......

Else I would spend the money on things that won't matter.

I got so many advice from my friend..

Freelancing, Affiliate marketing, Ecommerce.

Some even told me to learn a skill instead like Copywriting or Web designing.

But I finally had to go with affiliate marketing.

And it's paying off now because that's how I earned my first 7-figures Online.

But if I had the money you have now back then......

I would have gone for E-commerce.

It is one of the most lucrative busines you can do now in Nigeria if done right.

I would have bought a course I had in mind then if I had up to 400K.

Because it would have given me a sense of direction.

Unlike most YouTube videos.

And 400K would have been enough to set everything up and set running.

Because the course would have taught me.........

HOW TO PICK A HOT PRODUCT.

Set up an E-commerce site.

How to import the product at a ridiculously cheap amount.

How to run Facebook/Instagram advertising.

And that little other stuff that join the pieces together.

You may want to ask..........

After making 7-figure on affiliate marketing while didn't I go back to E-commerce?

It is because I love focus.

And as time want on..........

The interest was no longer there.

So I just bought a course on amazon book publishing and add my affiliate marketing business you see.....

Many Nigeria do not know these businesses that's why you keep hearing stuff like........

POS busines, Akara stand, Recharge card e.t.c.

And I won't advise anyone to go into crypto without a cash flow busines.

I hope you picked a thing or two here.

Thanks.
Re: What Business Can You Do With 400k In Nigeria Today by LagBlogger(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2022
The POS and Akara stand you talked about both work.

I make more than 40k monthly from my wife's shop with a POS machine I bought for 25k and 80k capital I started with.

My wife does the POS thing for me from her shop and she is always busy with her shop sometimes sending POS customers to other places.

One of my wife's customers fries Akara and the woman buys two bags of beans per week minus millet and maize that she also sells.

The Akara woman makes at least 50k profit per week and she can still expand.
Re: What Business Can You Do With 400k In Nigeria Today by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
LagBlogger:

I make more than 40k monthly from my wife's shop with a POS machine I bought for 25k and 80k capital I started with.

My wife does the POS thing for me from her shop and she is always busy with her shop sometimes sending POS customers to other places.

One of my wife's customers fries Akara and the woman buys two bags of beans per week minus millet and maize that she also sells.

Hi
What POS machine did you buy and please can you point me to reliable POS machine dealer in Lagos?
Re: What Business Can You Do With 400k In Nigeria Today by LagBlogger(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Hi
What POS machine did you buy and please can you point me to reliable POS machine dealer in Lagos?

Kudi. It is now known as nomba and I am based in Abuja not Lagos.
Re: What Business Can You Do With 400k In Nigeria Today by Sirdrizovo(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dry cleaning Business for sale along kurudu / Karshi road FCT Abuja .. kindly contact +234 904 256 8960 for more …

Dry cleaning equipments such as;

Washing machine
Drying machine
Receptionist desk
Brand new Hp computer
Delivery bike
Generator
Televisions
Office table
Office chair
Receptionist chair
Dry cleaning drawers / hangers ..

Contact +234 904 256 8960
Re: What Business Can You Do With 400k In Nigeria Today by JonathanObi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
I really appreciate all his efforts with the little investments of 300k with joy all over me after withdrawing 900k after 2 weeks with the help of my business coach

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3iLS6AXdm/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=
Re: What Business Can You Do With 400k In Nigeria Today by Kingsbet(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
LagBlogger:

Boss please. I have a pos machine and I have up to 100k capital with me. I'm thinking of targeting students or what do you think?
Re: What Business Can You Do With 400k In Nigeria Today by amadasunfarm(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2022

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Free USA Physical Address For Your Business In Nigeria / How To Start A Lucrative Foodstuff Business In Nigeria / How I Almost Got Scammed On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.