Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari (3736 Views)

Omo! This Soldier From Gambia Just Finished Tinubu And The Entire African Leader / Peter Obi Has Finished Tinubu In Rivers / Rescue Arewa Finished Tinubu Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Bimpe29: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Do you believe in reincarnation?
Stop making a mockery of Awo's memory
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Just came back from ...................... and it has been decided and concluded by the ..................... that President Tinubu will be sworn in as the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria in May 29, 2023.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I humbly and ecstatically present to you, his Excellency, Asiwaju of Nigeria, President Ahmed Bola Tinubu, GCFR cool

Emaa rora fagbo eyin boda oni cassava ati agbado.
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by mex22: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
This guy with username "KINGOFANAMBRA " is an APC pig who just registered on the 23rd of June,2022 with just few posts to his credit.All posts have been geared towards promoting TINUBU and discrediting H.E PETER OBI.CHECK SCREENSHOTS AS ATTACHED.We are committed to exposing his likes.

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by mex22: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Just came back from ...................... and it has been decided and concluded by the ..................... that President Tinubu will be sworn in as the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria in May 29, 2023.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I humbly and ecstatically present to you, his Excellency, Asiwaju of Nigeria, President Ahmed Bola Tinubu, GCFR cool

This guy with username "KINGOFANAMBRA " is an APC pig who just registered on the 23rd of June,2022 with just few posts to his credit.All posts have been geared towards promoting TINUBU and discrediting H.E PETER OBI.CHECK SCREENSHOTS AS ATTACHED.We are committed to exposing his likes.

1 Like

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Enceladus(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
PresidObi:
Nigerians from all walks of life are tired of people who will take the presidency just to complete their CV while the country burns.

We the youths are very hungry, even angry at canals misruling us again while the principal rests overseas.

We ask for competent young men like Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed to take over Nigeria and return the country to prosperity again.

Vote for labour party

Like GEJ and Ngozi Iweala did right? grin grin
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Sparrk007(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Will you keep kwayet
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by stevnwigw1: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
So you want to give us Chicago heroin pusher
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by CarlosTheJackal: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Tinubu has been winning elections before your father knew how to wear condom. He has set numerous exceptional records in the Nigerian political hemisphere; and he is about to set yet another set of mindblowing records
- the 1st presidential candidate to win with a Muslim - Muslim ticket in this post-military political era
- the 1st presidential candidate to win by the biggest votes in Nigerian history

I'm hoping you will say over your dead body it will happen. Then, I'll say, Better buy a coffin now because you will be needing it soon.
Lalasticlala Dominique Seun please take action.

How do we allow people to insult people father because of political difference.

Can this boy say this to the moniker physically?

Seun your forum should not be a bin
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Thermodynamics(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:

He'll be the president of only you and your village people.
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Babaisha: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Nothing is finished... After Peter Obi, Tinubu is the man to lead Nigeria Right. He may not be healthy but has people to do the job as in Lagos. Leadership is not a bricks layer work

I doubt this your assertion, Tinubu's finest crew were/are part of this Buhari administration, from Babatunde Fashola to Babatunde Fowler to Rauf Aregbesola to Prof. Yemi Osibanjo etc, all these Tinubu men have performed woefully in their departments.

Today, Fashola has been driving Power generation in the reverse gear, Fowler was disgraced out of office on financial misappropriation, Aregbesola has made renewing and obtaining Nigerian passport as difficult as getting US visa, not to talk of Osibanjo , the VP that has not contributed much to the Nigerian state.

Lagos with its IGR and the level of national triggered development pre fourth republic, could be administered by any reasonable human with average administrative capability.

1 Like

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Aystarz: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
YourFavorite21:
What a dream!
Urchins need to wake up abeg. The youths, the real ones, are coming!!!
Here's what we say to Tinubu and Atiku :
Go and wait your turn, oldies . It's Obi's administration Nigerians shall inaugurate come 2023.
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by seyimailbox: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
He is a strategist. It is too late to stop him. If APC had their way, they would have short changed him. As election draw closer, PDP, APC and even Labour Party will abandon their respective party flag bearer and work for him. Politicians have the instinct to foreknow who is a winner, as it becomes clearer that he can't be stopped, they will all work for him just the way he was voted overwhelmingly in the APC primaries when they realized that he can't be stopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by YourFavorite21(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Aystarz:

Urchins need to wake up abeg. The youths, the real ones, are coming!!!

Here's what we say to Tinubu and Atiku :

Go and wait your turn, oldies .
It's Obi's administration Nigerians shall inaugurate come 2023.
No mind them .
Obi is d next president come 2023, anybody wey no like am should hug the nearest transformer.

1 Like

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by DaInferno(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:

I to ask,have you listened to this man's manifesto?!

1 Like

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by my3name(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Okay
Noted
Anambra first son
grin grin
Agbado individual

1 Like

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by my3name(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2022
mex22:

Leave the mumu
We know his true colour
Make him dey here dey disgrace him self
his children will think dey have a father grin grin

1 Like

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by my3name(m): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2022
KingofAnambra:

This your grandpa that might die before the election day
grin grin
He should rest oo
and take care of his health
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Kaiser20: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu may become the next President Only his current health crisis can stop him now.
Get well soon Bola
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:
Nigerians from all walks of life are tired of people who will take the presidency just to complete their CV while the country burns.

We the youths are very hungry, even angry at canals misruling us again while the principal rests overseas.

We ask for competent young men like Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed to take over Nigeria and return the country to prosperity again.

Vote for labour party
this place nah ibadan grin
Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by my3name(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2022
KingofAnambra:
You might die before tomorrow, and not witness Tinubu's inauguration as president, do you know that?
Wow
Are you serious
in this life you come and you go
grin grin
but I pray you stay alive to see PO rearrange Nigeria and you children benefit from it.... Amen
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IT IS FINISHED - Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria After Buhari by esomchidaania7: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2022
As far as I am concerned.Urchins can come up with several excuse to distract us from focusing on the mandate of peter obi.But they can never succeed Obi is our next president of Nigeria.As far as I am concerned.Urchins can come up with several excuse to distract us from focusing on the mandate of peter obi.But they can never succeed Obi is our next president of Nigeria....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal / Is Democracy Universally Beneficial? / Nigerian Vp Named On Graft List! Atiku Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.