Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,186 members, 7,890,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:09 AM

Notorious B.I.G: Diamond G Explains Why Its Unfair To Other Rappers From The Big - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Notorious B.I.G: Diamond G Explains Why Its Unfair To Other Rappers From The Big (227 Views)

Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / “I Didn’t Go To School But I Have Millions, Its Unfair That Graduates Are Broke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notorious B.I.G: Diamond G Explains Why Its Unfair To Other Rappers From The Big by Joseph141: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2022
In a recent conversation Diamond G had with the B High, he has taken out time to explain its unfair to other rappers from the Big Apple to call Biggie the king of New York.

Following the impact the Notorious B.I.G made despite his untimely death, many people in the New York city a d even Beyond are still considering him as the king of New York in terms of music.

meanwhile the fact he died a few days before the release of his project "Life after Death" has made fans to always acknowledge his days in the music industry, also, following the titles of his first Album " Ready to die" which also draw a lot attention to the mistry behind his death.

According Diamond Gin his conversation with the B High, he reviewed that "Biggie only released two albums while he was alive even though some people say it one and half Album", and for that reason it's very unfair to say that someone who just released two album project is a the King of New York.

Meanwhile, he accepted the fact that Biggie very good with his music and people loved him so much but all he is against the fact that he is being referred as the best ever, according to Diamond " it's very unfair to a lot of artist" he added. Read more https://www.thelightnd.com/2022/07/notorious-big-diamond-g-explains-why.html

(1) (Reply)

This Video Will Chase Away All Your Worries With Laugh / Baba Ijesha Guilty Of S*xual Assault, Bags 16 Years Imprisonment / Special Moments From Mercy Chinwo Introduction|| Mercy Can Dance Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.