Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,306 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari (477 Views)

Drones To Detect Terrorists To Be Made In Ogun State / Floods: Kebbi Huge Setback For Food Production- Buhari / Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by allwell51: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2022
When buhari was interviewed by a Channels Tv journalist about the current situation of terrorist attacking Nigerian citizens daily , all President Buhari could say was "Terrorist should know that Nigeria's problem is from farm production and they should reflect on that"

Source:
https://instagram.com/channelstelevision?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5NEg_E-_Z0
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by Parachoko: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2022
shocked
Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by God1000(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Buhari is a big joke

1 Like

Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by Tochi3(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Poo'hari ?

Waste of precious time
Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2022
shocked

Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by Dexpro: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Pathetic

Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by Naijanascam: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2022
Udonmeanit

Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by arejibadz(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2022
And people dont see anything wrong with this government grin grin
Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2022
This failure is detached from reality
Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by Wisetrue99: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Which Buhari

The one that doesn't even know what he is saying

He keeps talking about problems without solution in sight!

How people e
Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by Mysticwebb: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2022
Funny enough he looks healthier and more articulated than Tinubu. Just imagine what Tinubu's government will be like, not forgetting that he said he will continue with Buhari's legacy. God will not allow affliction to arise a second time upon this country.
Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by Wisetrue99: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2022
Which Buhari

The one that doesn't even know what he is saying

He keeps talking about problems without solution in sight!

How people expected him to make a good leader in first place still baffles me undecided
Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by Kagd10: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2022
I believe he's telling the terrorists that they're disrupting farming business which is valuable to Nigeria.

He needs to take serious action on these terrorists.
Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by babasolution: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2022
This guy is just a bum,Nigeria is being ruled by a MUMU
Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by Yemideee: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2022
Ko ye mi oo..Ta lo ye
Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by obiekunie01: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2022
oboy!

Who do us this evil??
Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by jmoore(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Buhari packaged by Tinubu, the Agbado master.
Re: I Want Terrorists To Understand That Nigeria's Problem Is Farm Production-buhari by MasterJayJay: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Buhari, the mannequin. Dumbest president ever!!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Admire Governor Shettima – Catholic Archbishop Kaigama / Direct Tokumbo Mercedes Benz 190e / PDP Chieftain Kicks As NBC Shuts Catholic-owned Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.