Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,265 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:07 PM

Closed case - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed case (673 Views)

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! / My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed case by auntyTania: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Closed case by MITCHELL96: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2022
I'll edit this comment later, Let me bath fess grin
Re: Closed case by auntyTania: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
This man, why you dey laugh like this? Lol
Re: Closed case by Zonefree(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2022
What's "aunty" doing in your moniker? undecided

1 Like

Re: Closed case by auntyTania: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
What's "aunty" doing in your moniker? undecided
Alt monika
Re: Closed case by HopeNeverDies: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2022
Damnnn!!!! Local Man is in Wonderland.

Short of words�
Re: Closed case by auntyTania: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!!! Local Man is in Wonderland.

Short of words�
It's not about wonderland. I'm not planning on having any sort of contact but on a second thought, I just needed to know if it's the mature decision to go by.
Re: Closed case by chatinent: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2022
Nowadays, birthdays are an avenue to beg for huge sums.

If you no snub both she and her mama, e go tey local sense visit you.

2 Likes

Re: Closed case by immortalcrown(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2022
Wish the mother happy birthday. But leave the girl. I wonder why a mother will remind her daughter's boyfriend (not even a fiance) of the mother's birthday. Imagine the kind of demand such a mother will make if you end up as her son-in-law.

I suggest you wish her happy birthday because a failed relationship should not turn families of the estranged partners to enemies, at least in some cases.

5 Likes

Re: Closed case by auntyTania: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
Wish the mother happy birthday. But leave the girl. I wonder why a mother will remind her daughter's boyfriend (not even a fiance) of the mother's birthday. Imagine the kind of demand such a mother will make if you end up as her son-in-law.

I suggest you wish her happy birthday because a failed relationship should not turn families of the estranged partners to enemies, at least in some cases.
Better via text right?
Re: Closed case by postbmd: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Lesbian u b then see ur name na lady name
Re: Closed case by auntyTania: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2022
chatinent:
Nowadays, birthdays are an avenue to beg for huge sums.

If you no snub both she and her mama, e go tey local sense visit you.

My shishi will not be seen grin
Re: Closed case by immortalcrown(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2022
auntyTania:
Better via text right?
Text or call. If you can afford a gift for her, do it. The gift will help the girl's conscience to torture her after the breakup. But do not empty your pocket for the gift. Just any item you can easily afford.
Re: Closed case by auntyTania: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
Text or call. If you can afford a gift for her, do it. The gift will help the girl's conscience to torture her after the breakup. But do not empty your pocket for the gift. Just any item you can easily afford.
Would have done this if it was gonna torture her mind but unfortunately, I'm not in the same location presently
Re: Closed case by auntyTania: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2022
I've decided I won't text jare. All the best, I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Closed case by Nemesis0147(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2022
auntyTania:
I've decided I won't text jare. All the best, I don't care.
mad man!
Re: Closed case by Agpxxx(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2022
Bro let them be... I see no point you buying gift or wishing the mum happy birthday, doing that, u are giving her the impression that you still gat strong feelings for her. No let her use her mum manipulate u... I bet you she is the brain box behind her mum reminding u of her birthday. My advice just let her b, give her space. Shut d door. If u do so and cut all communication with her and her family then her mind go dey���... use ur head bro. These hoes aren't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Closed case by Chris2863(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
grin grin
Re: Closed case by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fool
Re: Closed case by auntyTania: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Antimarraige:
Fool
Goddamn! Eat shit
Re: Closed case by Bennysam: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
auntyTania:
Sometime ago, I said a story about how this girl I was dating caused a lot of stress in my life and all. That was when I started learning about gaslighting, narcs, stonewalling and all. I remember everyone saying not to take her back then and I thought I wasn't going to but I did.
My mind was not settled so I decided to just truly open my eyes over the years. Well, turns out she was cheating and all. I confronted her and she said everything I was saying was a lie, the discussion we've had together before was a lie, the things I she did in the past was a lie, well basically everything I said, I was lying on her. Heck, she even said I forced her back into the relationship.
This time around I would not doubt my head again because even if you know the truth, these total denial from her will make you wonder if you're delusional.
Point now is her mum birthday is in a few days and her mum already called me to tell me her birthday was coming up.
I was wondering what the appropriate thing to do is, wether I should text her bcus she didn't offend me or just leave her alone.

Would love to here general opinion
You're going to her mum's birthday as what? Oga pack well, reject devil and all his hand work

(1) (Reply)

Omo. Have You Guys Heard Of Www.betafans.ng Lol / I Have A Gift For Lalasticlala, Kindly Accept This My Humble Gift. / How To Protect Your Destiny After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.