Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,917 members, 7,949,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Igbo Restaurants Stinks - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Igbo Restaurants Stinks (592 Views)

5 Nigerian Restaurants That Are Living On Past Glory / 5 Overrated Lagos Restaurants That Use Gimmicks To Sell / 10 Best Chinese Restaurants In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Restaurants Stinks by fineboynl(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Igbo restaurants stinks and you will likely throwup if you pass nearby. But sadly you see them inside eating apku.

The smell ozing from the kitchen. Egusi mixing with other dangerous soup. I see why Europeans complain of how Africa meal smell so bad. If this are the type of soup they cook over there.

Soup that should be simple and has nice smell now ozing to some meters away.
Re: Igbo Restaurants Stinks by oglalasioux(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2022
You wanted to write stink but ended up with stick. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Restaurants Stinks by immortalcrown(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2022
Keep envying from afar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Restaurants Stinks by fineboynl(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
Keep envying from afar.
nothing like such. The soup smell so bad. I don't know what they are putting inside
Re: Igbo Restaurants Stinks by immortalcrown(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2022
fineboynl:
nothing like such. The soup smell so bad. I don't know what they are putting inside
Those who eat it do not complain and you are not healthier than most of them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Slice Of Happiness! / The best option for your kitchen is now on sale at Unbeatable Price / A Thread For Sativa(marijuana) Users And Critcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.