Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,744 members, 7,915,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why Did You Go To Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Go To Church Today (364 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Go To Church Today by Ekemax: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2022
There are lots of reason so many people go to church, some go to church just to fulfill all righteousness, others go to woo women or men, while some go to get motivated for the week, there are also people who attend church to get healing, answers to prayers and prophecy.

Though we have different reasons for attending our individual denominational churches, it seems the zeal to attend church programs are dying gradually as to some the joy no longer exist they just go there sit down and can't wait for the last Amen.

So let's give our individual reasons for being to church today.

Mine was not to be counted among unbelievers for this week grin
Re: Why Did You Go To Church Today by Ekemax: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Some people fit go sef to show off their new cloth or car
Re: Why Did You Go To Church Today by chatinent: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2022
There are many business centers than there are churches that take time to teach.

I no get shishi to give any werey pastor.

Givers never lack, givers never lack, but na only me dey give. So the pastor wan lack?
Re: Why Did You Go To Church Today by Natbrowny: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2022
chatinent:

I no get shishi to give any werey pastor.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin crackhead
Re: Why Did You Go To Church Today by Righthussle: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2022
To see fine girls.
Re: Why Did You Go To Church Today by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2022
To charge phone and observe the height of human gullibility.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Says He Saw 'Allah' Inscribed On Piece Of Meat He Bought At Restaurant / Portable Spotted Dancing Passionately In A Church Programme At Ibadan / 8 Important Ways We Can Maximize Our Life As Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.