Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,655 members, 7,930,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

What A Northern Friend Told Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Northern Friend Told Me (2364 Views)

What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / My Discussion With My Northern Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by ThatFairGuy1: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
I stopped reading when I saw, Obi has Large percentage in the North.

The op and his said friend are on meth diet
Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by SU50: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Teetee777:
I don't know where you see your analysis from.
Forget the media stunt, Northern Christians will prefer northern Muslims than voting for southern Christians. Maybe you don't know that northern is always supporting northern irrespective of their religion. In the northern states, their religion is the first priority before their tribe.

You are talking of a larger population of the southern population in northern states, combining all southern population in all northern states, they are not up to an Almajiri in local government in Kano state.

In northern states, you can predict any election now until a week before the election because the last Friday to the election is the time the imam will announce their preferred candidate, all the analysis will not work until a week before the election before you can predict the election.

I stayed in a northern state, I know what is going on there. The battle is between the Apc and PDP even the Kwakasiyya movement will sell their vote to either Apc or pdp

This. A lot of people will be shook.
Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by IvarTheBoneless: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
The "Northern friend" knows you have a very low IQ and that's why he keeps you for jokes.

See, when yeebos do nonsense in Kano, they run to Sabon Gari. So where will Peter Obi get large votes in Kano ?

Your so-called Northern friend is happy to keep you as a fool... a source of amusement.
Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by babatunji91185: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Reno is that you?Obi mob is coming for u nowReno is that you?Obi mob is coming for u now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK To Dump APC For PDP Again / ESN Of Chinasa Nworu Kidnap ESN Of Simeon Ekpa - VIDEO / I Dont Get It, Its As If Tinubu Has The Whole Of Southwest In His Pocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.