Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Dr. Nialah Wilson, Becomes First African Woman To Earn Phd In Aerospace From Cor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr. Nialah Wilson, Becomes First African Woman To Earn Phd In Aerospace From Cor (486 Views)

26 Year Old Nigerian Emerges First African-american To Earn Ph.d. In Aerospace E / Nigerian Genius At NASA - 1st African Woman To Earn PhD In Aerospace Engineering / Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Nialah Wilson, Becomes First African Woman To Earn Phd In Aerospace From Cor by Oluwatech(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dr. Nialah Wilson, a brilliant Lady who celebrated her achievement as the “First African Woman To Earn PhD in Aerospace from Cornell University” .

She also described her achievement on LinkedIn as a wild and tiring journey, though, she was also grateful to everyone that helped and support her in bagging the PhD in Aerospace from Cornell University.

Dr. Nialah Wilson started her higher academic journey at Howard university in Washington, where she bagged her degree in Mechanical engineering

https://knowall.com.ng/2022/07/10/dr-nialah-wilson/
Re: Dr. Nialah Wilson, Becomes First African Woman To Earn Phd In Aerospace From Cor by Oluwatech(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dr. Nialah Wilson

Re: Dr. Nialah Wilson, Becomes First African Woman To Earn Phd In Aerospace From Cor by Machinegun91(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
She's my Ex. She was awesomely perfect in sexmatics
Re: Dr. Nialah Wilson, Becomes First African Woman To Earn Phd In Aerospace From Cor by Oluwatech(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Machinegun91:

What is this again? grin grin
Re: Dr. Nialah Wilson, Becomes First African Woman To Earn Phd In Aerospace From Cor by OmniCron: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
If na so we wan dey do things, she was my Professor in school.
Re: Dr. Nialah Wilson, Becomes First African Woman To Earn Phd In Aerospace From Cor by OmniCron: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
Machinegun91:
If na so we wan dey do things, she was my Professor in school.

(1) (Reply)

Formal Letter, How To Write A Request For Salary Increase / More Examples On Exponential Equation / 2023/2024 Unilag Ice Sandwich Second Batch Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.