Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,321 members, 7,964,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ (35698 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi / Stolen Mandate: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sultan Of Sokoto "If You Go To Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by Awoleesu(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
FFK made sense to the extent he derided the military high command, but sparing DSS & NPF is the lapse of his agitation.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by ZeroChil: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7220423/kuje-jailbreak-dhq-tackles-fani-kayode

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0vcjdR8h3o1PoaRHVo1dD8XwdoyUyENnTq68Ayw7UPWS8gWCxtDVkXpfThHFSMXX6l&id=100050467990818
For the first time in 10 years, I agree 1000% with FFK on this. Such a fearless writeup though he shouldn't have spared the SSS (at no time were they DSS), the NIA and the NPF, they are all up in business together.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by Geeworldwide: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
lonecatt:
did i force them to join?
i hope you have eaten agbado and cassava today?

If u didn't force them to join the work then don't force urself to criticize them.... just focus on ur own daily bread. Coz u can't be insulting them when u don't even knw how the system works.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by lonecatt(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Geeworldwide:

If u didn't force them to join the work then don't force urself to criticize them.... just focus on ur own daily bread. Coz u can't be insulting them when u don't even knw how the system works.
I will criticize them because they are paid with tax payers money to do the job , if you are not comfortable with my criticism, go hug transformer.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by BJanta: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
I know FFK would fire back. Although FFK spoke alot, he said absolutely nothing. Fading power

You must be a total illiterate..All he said is too complex and hard for you to understand. Then, why would you not just silent, or ask somebody to explain to you?
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by 9japride(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
You guys are funny, if an organisation is not given an order to act, then nobody should blame them. We like pretending as if to say we don't know how things work.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by JBriel: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
BJanta:

You must be a total illiterate..All he said is too complex and hard for you to understand. Then, why would you not just silent, or ask somebody to explain to you?

Okay. We heard your chants. What did he say that's meaningful?
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by ailenmen: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yes, what he said are the truth.instead of hide themselves, they are showing their foolishness to us,
If the are really doing their work,this nonsense wouldn't have happen.and we call our selves giant of Africa !
What a shame ! ? .
This is what happens when I have square people place in round hole.
Tins can never works.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by ekitimanalways(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
I know FFK would fire back. Although FFK spoke alot, he said absolutely nothing. Fading power
You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by Triplerg: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
signature2012:

If after reading what FFK response is and all you came up with is ;He said nothing.You need to go back to school dude…
To put it directly, his school fee was wasted. Such a shame
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by goshen26: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
lonecatt:
the shameless Nigeria army should spend more time fighting terrorists than replying fani kayode.
Are they this jobless? when there is lot of work to do

Atimes I feel that there is no need to have DHQ, because in a saner environment DHQ head resigns wen there are attack on National property.

With this, the seat of power (Aso rock) is not safe too. Just imagine terrorist enter Washington DC

1 Like

Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by lonecatt(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
goshen26:

Atimes I feel that there is no need to have DHQ, because in a saner environment DHQ head resigns wen there are attack on National property.

With this, the seat of power (Aso rock) is not safe too. Just imagine terrorist enter Washington DC
you can imagine
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by Zagee: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
FFK and content writing grin grin
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by okoroemeka(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Even though both FFK and Reno Omokri are randy men but I stand with FFK on this one.
it is not always a good idea to argue with someone that has his finger on the trigger of an AK-47,it is playing with the crocodile
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by Navalsadiq(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Highly very incompetent
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by arantess: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
You lack comprehension and that is your problem
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by arantess: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
9japride:
You guys are funny, if an organisation is not given an order to act, then nobody should blame them. We like pretending as if to say we don't know how things work.
You are the funny clown here
Has the constitution not empower the military to act under certain circumstances?

Are you telling me if Cameroonian army suddenly show up in FCT ready for battle all officer and men will simply "wait" for order before engaging

Kaiii

1 Like

Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by smileyoo: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
though am not a fan of ffk, especially since he joined that evil party, which clearly portrayed him as unstable human being.
but he just said the absolute truth on this vexed issue of insecurity plaguing the nation.
incompetency of the present military high command is even an understatement.
that Nigeria have become a vastly killing field, with no respite in sight, yet they expect citizens to remain silent, is even more disgusting.
any government that cannot be able to do the most basic thing, of assuring the safety of the citizens, have no business of being in power.
APC ought to even do nigerians a favor, and withdraw from the 2023 election, because they don't have what it takes to be in leadership position.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by blossom4real(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:
I don't think is femi kayode saying all this, or is someone saying all this inside of him. Lol
He helped to bring this destruction to Nigerians, now it is resetting his brains gradually.
Let's not regret like how we did in 2015.
Be OBIDient and yusuful to your country Nigeria.

Your statement is false. He never supported APC in 2015 but only recently defected from PDP to APC. Get your facts right before commenting.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by kayperry: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:

You must be very sick, its not a must you comment sometimes, what is happening across nigeria ought to be a big shame to the presidency & NA but apparently they're shameless

I dope my cap for FFK on this, at a time where our elder statemen, religious leaders and activist have lost there tongues, it is commendable to see someone rise and stand for the voiceless, how i wish more people with affluence speak up
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by JBriel: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
kayperry:

You must be very sick, its not a must you comment sometimes, what is happening across nigeria ought to be a big shame to the presidency & NA but apparently they're shameless

I dope my cap for FFK on this, at a time where our elder statemen, religious leaders and activist have lost there tongues, it is commendable to see someone rise and stand for the voiceless, how i wish more people with affluence speak up

I heard your rant. What exactly did he say that's important. Tell us to shame me
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by Charly68: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
They are indeed Rabble Rousing if not they ought to keep quiet and give us evidence of their readiness to defend the nation in all ramifications.. All we are telling them is;no room for excuses .. soildiers are trained to kill criminals unlike what we are seeing today in Naija .. they sit in office giving us excuses upon excuses .. is that what they are being paid for ?
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by ifechiluru892: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
If after reading what FFK response is and all you came up with is ;He said nothing.You need to go back to school dude…If after reading what FFK response is and all you came up with is ;He said nothing.You need to go back to school dude…...
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by iamdapsyj(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
signature2012:

If after reading what FFK response is and all you came up with is ;He said nothing.You need to go back to school dude…

He actually didn't read the post because of its longevity. That is why his response is like that....
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by jogojogo: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
President Mohammdu Buhari is incompetent
I wish I have this kind of balls. FFK tried; evn though bulk of the blame should have been directed to the Commander in Chief incompetency or failing to take effective action when it matters most
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by Omodua(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7220423/kuje-jailbreak-dhq-tackles-fani-kayode

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0vcjdR8h3o1PoaRHVo1dD8XwdoyUyENnTq68Ayw7UPWS8gWCxtDVkXpfThHFSMXX6l&id=100050467990818
You spoke well. I agree with you on this.

You spoke the minds of many defenceless Nigerians who are daily being tormented by insurgency.

The Military High Command should be ashamed of themselves. They are failures and mitigated disaster.

They should all resign!
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by slymansun: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
9japride:

The fact is there is a Fulani agenda in this country.
Fulani bandits/terrorists and herdsmen have taken over all the forests in Nigeria, maiming, killing and kidnapping. And the Nigeria army are doing nothing to stop them especially in the south, instead they are conniving with them.
I have interacted with some soldiers and I can as a matter of fact, tell you that the Nigerian army is highly compromised. That is part of the source of incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by kabillionaire(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Do we still have a functional military in this country? I don't think so.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by mrkings84(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
If APC have any shame, they will voluntarily withdraw from the 2023 presidential election.

Over their dead Bodies, they can't do that. Instead they will tell your that they want to Continue and Compliment the good work BUHARI has done!!

Tueh!!
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by Bigpat: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
He said he has respect for the low in the rank of the military. FFK is a liar, was he not the person that ridiculed and almost slapped an innocent journalist who was only doing his work. Full of pride, FFK should always remember to talk for himself Nigerians Nigerians as if you care for the common man, you are not a saint either, what was your contribution or impact as minister. You talk too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) / Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.