Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,951 members, 7,949,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President (573 Views)

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by bagirajoseph(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
I am from north East particularly Gombe, it will be very easy for me to become the united state of America president than Tinubu to become a president, Tinubu is joke in the north

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by 666Advocate: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Same with Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by Cubalabloo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bet your most beautiful sister. Am ready to take her.
Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by Viscuz: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
I will open a thread here on Nairaland a day before the election and I will be giving seun money as escrow if he agrees . I will be dropping 150k and betting that Tinubu will never win this 2023 election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by booblacain(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
That is what a lot of people like you were saying that he will never become the APC candidate.

Go and sell your father's house and bet on it if you are so sure of what you are saying, no be by talk talk.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by booblacain(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:
I will open a thread here on Nairaland a day before the election and I will be giving seun money as escrow if he agrees . I will be dropping 150k and betting that Tinubu will never win this 2023 election

Drop the 150k now. You don't have to wait until election.
Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by Viscuz: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
booblacain:

Drop the 150k now. You don't have to wait until election.

Sharp guy grin
Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by skywalker240(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Only an idiot won't know that
Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by Obidient4life3: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
bagirajoseph:
I am from north East particularly Gombe, it will be very easy for me to become the united state of America president than Tinubu to become a president, Tinubu is joke in the north
Urchins will come for you grin grin grin
Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by Viscuz: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Urchins will come for you grin grin grin

Corn men grin
Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by Carlosdd: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The SS first supported Abiola in 93 and Obasanjo in 99 and 2003.

You people think you are smart.Come and steal 30% in Rivers let's see

Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate book of Roman chapter 13 verse 1-2 is my witness Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by Owontime: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
I can bet that you're a stark illiterate judging by your grammar.
Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by JAMO84: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Same way you bet your life that he will not win the primary
Re: I Can Bet All I That Tinubu Will Never Become A President by ItsTutsi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol!! Your a gombe Christian from ur name, as northern too, I'm totally not in shock.. However, just like how northern Christian were against Buhari in 2015, ur votes won't make much of a difference to Tinubu
bagirajoseph:

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: Tinubu Will Win Southwest In 2023 / Why Do You Hate Tinubu? / Soludo Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.