Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) (42259 Views)

What We Expect From ‘daredevil Season 4’ On Disney+ / Download Latest Disney Plus Mod Apk / Disney Is Developing of the First African Princess Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Lovelydaisies: 12:46am On Jul 12, 2022
After seeing the documentary What is Woman, I knew that America and other nations championing LGBTQ+ had a real issue. I urge you all to watch the documentary and see for yourself the way evil has crept in upon us. The definition of the word 'woman' was bastardized ! The truth is gradually becoming a rare commodity. Try to watch the documentary and come back here to drop your comments.

1 Like

Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by mario2k(m): 1:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Stop talking gibberish.. undecided
The devil has no business with this BS.. undecided
I wonder why you folks always blame the devil for every evil thing that happens.. undecided

This is 100% human doing..

YOU'RE A SATANIST
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Redpill1: 3:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Well it doesn't affect me.
There was a time i saw a pretty wig on Jumia, tried to order it immediately but i remember i don't have gf at the moment, and no girl around to dash. Then why buy this pretty wig? Make some of my friends no tag ma gay na so i no buy am again
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Favor99(m): 3:46am On Jul 12, 2022
They will accept and embrace all these weird things, trans, gays, killing of babies(abortions), but will still not accept Africa or African culture. How messed up is that.

Talk bad about any race or any color or religion or creed or sexual orientation no matter how weird or strange it is, other races will protest and support the people. Talk bad about Africa or Nigeria, other races around the world will laugh and do nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Ashirioluwa: 4:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Americans and American corporations are here to brainwash our kids
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by blingxx(m): 4:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Iseoluwani:
angry

This Disney station shows alot of kids programs that really influences the young mind negatively.. they are kind of satanic, they preach immorality with their cartoons such like

Randall, the jungle book, Ursula, hades, little mermaid etc.

As much as I like cartoons I don't watch Disney..

Nickelodeon started it first tbh ... I remember watching a cartoon like that "the loud house" Clyde as two dad's Asin "gay parents"

1 Like

Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by deebrownneymar: 5:01am On Jul 12, 2022
You bastards that hate Trump and support the devil’s agent called Sleepy Joe must not be shocked when you all end up with the latter in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by meobizy(f): 5:06am On Jul 12, 2022
If NTA could make their programming interesting as opposed to continuing 80s style entertainment, would this have posed a problem? This is not my concern nor should it concern you. Nairalanders based abroad will litter here with opinions, but would never for once open their mouths in the workplace. Make una go sleep.
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by zakkxx: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Don’t allow your kids to watch cartoons again simple! Why are the parents complaining! If they loose money they will stop! Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Dynamicbliss: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Na only Oga Righteousness go post topic, switch monikers come take FTC.

Nor mind am
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

I'm sure they can cut off their breasts, take away their ass fats, but I'm not sure if they can completely stop their blood flow

I may be wrong though

Anyone without active menstruation has no business with menstrual pad expect for madness
Transgender men still experience active menstruation and they can get pregnant too
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2022
etrange:
The fact is that people transgender in the US. It's acceptable there and you can't hide that from children. A trans woman on TV will not make a little boy want to be a woman. It'll only make him know such people exist.
The comment I've been searching for
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Charles545: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Marvels!!!

We will register your company, business enterprise, and incorporated Trustees (Churches, NGOs, Association, Foundation. Etc.)

-We will also process your FIRS, PENCOM, ITF, NSITF documents

Please contact us at: ayoj659@yahoo.com

We are fast, efficient, reliable and pay attention to details.
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Favor99:
They will accept and embrace all these weird things, trans, gays, killing of babies(abortions), but will still not accept Africa or African culture. How messed up is that.

Talk bad about any race or any color or religion or creed or sexual orientation no matter how weird or strange it is, other races will protest and support the people. Talk bad about Africa or Nigeria, other races around the world will laugh and do nothing
Because Nigerians made themselves a laughing stock

1 Like

Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Kimikazi2: 7:21am On Jul 12, 2022
A lot of homophobic comments up there.
Whatever you like do with your genitals, it's none of my business but no one should come and tell be that laws written a gazillion years ago forbid it. BTW, I'm straight as a pencil but I support the LGBTQ Community.
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Favor99(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Because Nigerians made themselves a laughing stock
Yea that’s true, but still it’s not right
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Prudoh(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Mokason288:

How old are you?
Please don’t lie
Are you up to 18?
SMH... 99.9% of her comment is thrash

1 Like

Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by oluwaseyi0: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Transgender men still experience active menstruation and they can get pregnant too

if that is so, by all means, they should get should get pad

1 Like

Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by YourHighTension: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2022
And some adults do not see anything wrong in a transgender man talking about periods/menstruation and tampons on a cartoon show for kids as little as 2years old?

Even if you're gay, does this sound right?

Well, one can't expect gays to know right from wrong undecided
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by otubujohn(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2022
The Europeans have always forced their culture on us in one way or the other. They’re so good at it.

In a sane world, these kind of movies should not be available in some countries.
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by victor175(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2022
This is pure evil and abomination being shown to kids. No Disney nonsense for my kids

1 Like

Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by arantess: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Mokason288:

How old are you?

Please don’t lie

Are you up to 18?

that one na devil agent out to destroy kids
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by elonize(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Its an agenda.cos dey want d upcoming generation to c abnormal tinz as normal.so ders ntin bad in it.y pushing sexualized stuff to kids.trying to put it in their curriculum isn't enough.
Morally speaking, its bad.spiritually speaking, its demonic.
Nowadays ,u c unclothedness in sm cartoons. Which ought not to b.
My early days,I dont c anything like unclothedness in cartoons.I only know dey kiss wen it cms to those fairytale cartoon.
Like av been saying.parents shud b very very watchful .
D day,dey change batman n Superman to gay.I'll stop watching it...I watch cartoons.
C movies now,almost all d film.gay shit.kai even to harryporter franchise dumbledor angry undecided
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by MrLankeeee(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Being transgender is at odd with Science and GOD'S design.

[b][/b]

In some Mysterious and wonderful way, the human male and female in both body and spirit are the image and likeness of GOD ALMIGHTY.

The Father of all liars and Chief Confusionist knows the Shortness of the time, is sowing confusion in the minds of our kids so as to destroy them.

Parents/Guidance should beware and be Concious of the tricks of the devil in these Endtimes. Take time to know what your kids are watching!

There’s more to God. Creation is finished. Man can never conceive anything if it’s fuel by God. Everything happening now and all that will happen is all part of Gods Divine plan to redeem Man/Men to Himself.

Do your research deeply and stop giving people your 1780 end time stuffs.
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by WAHLAYFRANCIS(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is a catch them young strategy, transgender is so sick
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by Iseoluwani: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
blingxx:

Nickelodeon started it first tbh ... I remember watching a cartoon like that "the loud house" Clyde as two dad's Asin "gay parents"

Those ones na anoda devilish station
Re: Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) by dickt(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop talking gibberish.. undecided
The devil has no business with this BS.. undecided
I wonder why you folks always blame the devil for every evil thing that happens.. undecided

This is 100% human doing..
You are not wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021: Finalists Making It To The Jungle To Be Known Today / BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction / Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.