Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

A Timeline Of Burna Boy’s Relationship With Ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Timeline Of Burna Boy’s Relationship With Ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don (1690 Views)

Celebrities Flaunt Wads Of "Burna Notes" At Burna Boy Listening Party In Lagos / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) / Burna Boy's Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Timeline Of Burna Boy’s Relationship With Ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don by AfroHypeMedia: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtjM0hZeRhI

The African Giant, Burna Boy and British rapper, Stefflon Don, is a love story that interest a lot of people, fans and critics ever since they made their relationship public a few years ago. While fans enjoyed as the couple showered each other with love, others were not even interested in whom serve each other breakfast.

How the relationship started?

The love story of Burna Boy and Stefflon Don is what one will consider as fate. When Stefflon visited Africa in 2018, she missed her flight back to her base and rather than be bored at home, she decided to make useful most of her time and went to a concert in Ghana to party away; that concert happens to be that of Burna Boy’s and she must have been very much impressed by his performance on the night that she decided to get closer to the Africa Giant.

They were introduced backstage after his performance and ended up having a really good time.

“I met him in Ghana. I was in Africa for a show then I missed my flight. He had a show where he performed and I went to the show and the rest is history, baby. He told me I was going to be his wife and you know how boys always talk shit, but I didn’t remember he said that but he told me and I was like wow.”

Their relationship started that night. The love birds met in December 2018 and from her statements in interviews, It was love at first sight for Burna Boy and they guarded their love jealously.

Burna Boy’s Relationship With Stefflon Became Official in 2019

Stefflon Don who could be jealous about girls flaunting themselves around Burna Boy shared details about their relationship in early 2019. It was a message stating that they had not taken their relationship deeper to the sensual level yet.

“I’m not one of them crazy bitches I know he’s gonna see this interview later and say ‘What da f**k’ like I’m the wife. Next time I’m gonna have a ring… I mean he told me so, I’m not just making it up.”

Burna boy stepped up his love game, showed her how much he loved her, both posted pictures and videos of themselves hanging out, clubbing, it was crazy in a good way.

Unfortunately, like every celebrity relationships, the end is inevitable, it started with a rumor about their breakup.

Rumors

There were two different stories about their breakup which were just rumors

1. Sometime, midway through 2019, rumors became widespread on social media that Burna Boy’s relationship with Stefflon Don was falling apart and that he returned to his ex-girlfriend, Princess Shyngle.

This initially made Stefflon delete all Burna Boy's pictures on her social media account, but she later wrote a message where she described the videos circulating online as old videos, asking people to “let it rest” while assuring them that she and her boo were good.

2. In December 2020, a beautiful and curvy lady called Jo Pearl took to her Instagram to state her case and revealed to the world that she had been in a relationship with Burna Boy for about 2 years and that he had professed his love to her on numerous occasions.

Jo Pearl, a London-based model, Instagram influencer and social media personality went further to state that she had at some point even moved in with him at his London home and was in constant contact with him even when he was back in Nigeria, but was worried when he didn’t reach out to her for some weeks and didn’t return her calls.

She made the video to clear the air and to set the records straight and stop hurting.
Burna a hot head reacted to this by unfollowing everyone on Instagram except Stefflon Don.

From these two incidents, their love was tested. Every relationship has it challenging moments and the one between Burna Boy and Stefflon Don was not different in any way as they have had their own challenges too.

With all the rumors and shenanigans, the love wax stronger between them. They publicly showered each other with love during interviews and at any given opportunity with Stefflon assuring herself that Burna Boy is gonna marry her and she was going to be his wife and the mother of his children. What more could be asked for in a love story other than this.

The Break-up

After dating for three years, Burna Boy took to his Instagram to confirm he is no longer dating Stefflon Don, saying "Odogwu nor get wife"

This came as shock to fans, the afrobeats king had broken up with his queen.

Stefflon Don, heartbroken, responded on Twitter tweeting:

"No matter how much love, Loyalty or how good you treat someone, people are just not solid and scream real but are the fakest. Fame & money changes some ppl. When people show you who they are believe them. As hard as that may be. God sees and knows. People genuinely need prayers".

The great love came to an end with Burna and Stefflon last seen together on her 30th birthday when they partied together on holiday in Ghana.

Last Last (She manipulated him)

In his song "Last Last" Burna Boy revealed how he was disappointed in the relationship, how she manipulated him to do everything she wanted and more but still didn't work out, how she was not patient with him when she could have been his wife and how we are all bound to experience the same, as heartbreaks is inevitable.

In response to Burna Boy, stefflon Don released a track, ‘First of All’, which everyone believes is her side of story to Burna Boy’s song ‘Last Last’.

In a tweet on Thursday, Don had said, “First of all” my side of the story, 20 thousand comments and it’s yours. On Instagram, she increased the number of comments to 40,000 before she shared her side of the story.

However, in the newly released song, it appears Don sent a message to the general public to mind their business.

She said, “So I just want to gather everybody here today, to say it is now time to mind your business. Not everything is for everybody."

“You now come here to hear people’s business, nosy. Mind your business, sometimes. No, mind your business that pays you.”

I hope you all enjoyed the love story between Burna Boy and Stefflon Don. Love is beautiful. Please, don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more. See you guys, soon.

Subscribe https://youtube.com/c/AFROHYPEMEDIA

Re: A Timeline Of Burna Boy’s Relationship With Ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don by AfroHypeMedia: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moderators Fynestboi, MissyB3 smiley
Re: A Timeline Of Burna Boy’s Relationship With Ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
I wonder why you'd cheat on stefflon don with Princess slim waist lol.. i blame weed.

Either ways when you sleep with alot of women you start to see that the boobs and ass are just superficial.

2 Likes

Re: A Timeline Of Burna Boy’s Relationship With Ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don by AfroHypeMedia: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thantayo:
I wonder why you'd cheat on stefflon don with Princess slim waist lol.. i blame weed.

Either ways when you sleep with alot of women you start to see that the boobs and ass are just superficial.

cheesy
Re: A Timeline Of Burna Boy’s Relationship With Ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thantayo:

I've given up men
Re: A Timeline Of Burna Boy’s Relationship With Ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Datboredberri:
I've given up men

Lol.. are you evaberry?.. gave you a shout out on my very first post
Re: A Timeline Of Burna Boy’s Relationship With Ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thantayo:

Lol.. are you evaberry?.. gave you a shout out on my very first post
No...
Re: A Timeline Of Burna Boy’s Relationship With Ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Datboredberri:
No...

O-kay
Re: A Timeline Of Burna Boy’s Relationship With Ex-girlfriend Stefflon Don by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Last last she still chop breakfast. Make Una allow us rest abeg.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Kills For Living, Mercy Eke Tells An Interviewer. See What Happened / Madonna To Be 'Nailed To Cross' In Concert / Kanye's Girl:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.