Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,428 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:04 AM

Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu (546 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by newsvib: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
A Muslim-Muslim ticket is an insult to fairness, equity and justice - Aisha Yesufu tells Tinubu

Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu, has taken to her twitter account and revealed that a Muslim-Muslim ticket is an insult to fairness, equity, and justice. She made this known shortly after it was reported that APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu chose a Muslim as his running mate. 

Aisha Yesufu refers to such a decision as a disrespect to the people of the federal republic of Nigeria. 

She wrote:

"A Muslim-Muslim ticket is an insult to fairness, equity and justice. It is see finish. It is impunity of the worst kind. It is disrespect to people of the federal Republic of Nigeria. It shows they have little....... Continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2022/07/a-muslim-muslim-ticket-is-insult-to-fairness-equity-justice-Aisha-Yesufu-tell-Tin.html

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by Abdul05: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Instead a winning strategy..look at this one wetin she know.. grin

Does the constitution forbid that?

Keep shouting from the wilderness.. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by God1000(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
She's right, APC and Tinubu should reverse this before it's too late.

I have deep respect for this bluestocking, she's an upstanding woman, she's always neutral and objective when it comes to national issues

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by Carlosdd: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by Coolsperm: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu just insulted we Yoruba Christian's even when Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's , we shall see

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by Cubalabloo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Now i know that Apc is evil!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by UrPapa: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fairness is Christian and Muslim
Traditionalist nko
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by Bobloco: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abdul05:
Instead a winning strategy..look at this one wetin she knows.. grin

Winning strategy, indeed
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by Chinjo2: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
It really baffles me. The same people that said for fairness, equity and justice, the president should come to the south are the same ones that are saying nothing is wrong with a Muslim Muslim ticket. What kind of double standard is this? So all those noise Shetima was making on Channels was because of the assurances Tinubu gave him. I know God will arise and all the enemies of Nigeria will scatter.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by Truthisunique2: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
A lot of southern Muslims are even rejecting it

Where tinubu con dey expect votes as an infidel Muslim up north
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by Truthisunique2: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
She's right, APC and Tinubu should reverse this before it's too late.

I have deep respect for this bluestocking, she's an upstanding woman, she's always neutral and objective when it comes to national issues
they must not reverse it o

This thing backfired big time, christians are condemning it, the muslims they thought would take the bait are condemning it
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by Truthisunique2: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Werey tinubu thought he could play religious card, provoke christians who would provoke Muslims to stand by him

He couldn't think he wasn't the only Muslim in the race and it would backfire
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by Vulturereloaded: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Everything is working for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by ablejesus26(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abdul05:
Instead a winning strategy..look at this one wetin she know.. grin

Keep lamanting till kingdom come.. grin

Winning fire grin grin
Chai I believe some people are pushing apc to speedy failure.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by lonecatt(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Everything is working for the good of the people.
We always pray for what will make the agbado campaign distasteful.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by sosanova: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu has already lost the election before election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by sosanova: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu's Vice Presidential candidate Alhaji Shettimma is an unrepentant terrorist, jihadist and die Hard Boko Haram supporter

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by 9gerian: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket is a problem in a religiously troubled Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by jmoore(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
We should be celebrating for this wonderful own goal.

Tinubu with a fantastic masterstroke that leads to an own goal.
Let's pop the champagne!!

I was a bit worried when many were openly condemning speculations that Tinubu wanted Muslim-muslim ticket. I said to myself 'You guys should keep quiet na, why are you trying to give your opposition a good advice?'.

It's a good thing that Tinubu didn't listen to their criticism.

Many Northern Muslims don't see Yoruba Muslims as 'real Muslims'. That's why Tinubu chose a Muslim as a running mate to capture the votes of northern Muslims. He has convinced himself that Yoruba people are not bothered about Muslim-muslim ticket.

Tinubu only succeeded in scoring an own goal.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by KUNZEH(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okay
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by dahmie2013: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Over my living body will a muslim-muslim ticket fly in this country. I am highly disappointed in Tinubu. You have been planning this for years, how bad that you had to destroy your political career with your hands.
This is utter disrespect for Christians. Tinubu does not own Nigeria.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by DMerciful(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Part of campaigning for your candidate is to discredit other candidates esp Muslim muslim ticket
Carlosdd:
Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is An Insult To Fairness, Equity And Justice - Aisha Yesufu by alfarouq(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
As painful as it is politics is about making the choices that you believe will favour you the most. And those that don't like your choice will also decide what to do with you.

(1) (Reply)

2023: "Even If Peter Obi Joins Breakfast Party, He Has My Support"—PDP Chieftain / You Can't Win Election On Social Media? SHOW THEM THIS / 15 Deregistered Parties Back Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.